TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A 1930s Woman in Hokage Naruto's Village and more OCs by SpiritOak

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hannah is one of the girls who end up in the Naruto world with Jerry.

Unrelated note: Kaori, who I mentioned in the past chapter, is the medic who found out Lee and Sasuke were missing while Sakura and Ino were visiting.

Name: Hannah Rosen

Japanese pronunciation of name/romanized spelling: Haana

Real World Origins: Seattle, Washington USA, 2004

Related historic event: None.

Gender: Female

Orientation: Heterosexual

Age: 12

D.O.B.: March 25, 1992

Astrological Sign:Aries

Zodiac Year: Monkey

Height:4'3 (small for her age)

Weight: 77 pounds

Appearance: Hannah is an insecure timid deaf girl with braces. She has a German ancestry (thus her last name). She's always mistaken for an eight-year-old and sometimes acts like it. She has short curly brown hair and big blue eyes. She tends to avoid eye contact and sign half-heartedly. Her hands sweat a lot. She always seems terrified or slightly hunched over as though sheepish or apologetic. She rarely grins or even smile, because she's embarrassed of her braces. Hannah tries to blend into her surroundings.

Attitude: After ending up in Naruto, she panics. She suffers from depression, since she's not sure when she'd be able to get back to her family and crush. Also, sign language in the Naruto world is different from American sign language, making communication next to impossible except with Jerry, who knows some sign language because he had a cousin who was deaf. Unfortunately, due to his illness, Jerry has some difficulty making the signs and spends most of his time in the hospital, which scares Hannah. Anita looks after Hannah, but Hannah is a little nervous around the severe looking older girl.

Interests: She likes cuddly things, poetry, old books, history related things, stages (not being on, but watching the actions in a play or opera, especially if there's a ) and chocolate cheesecake. She also loves to collect shiny rocks, and sketch horses and fantasy creatures. Her favorite animal is the horse and any fantasy creature resembling them (mostly pegasi). She has a huge crush on a boy called Caleb who goes to the school for the deaf she goes to. She's too shy to confess though.

Goal: Go home. Confess her feelings for Caleb. She wants to teach history to other deaf people and be a writer when she grows up.

Religion: Judaism. Jewish.

Family:Her great-grandfather and great-grandmother on her birth father's side fled Germany during World War II, so Hannah has some German blood. Hannah's parents divorced when she was little. She lives with her mother and stepfather now. She has a much older sister, but she had already moved out by the time Hannah turned eight and has a couple of kids of her own now. Hannah also has a baby stepbrother she adores.

Ninja Rank: None.

Naruto World Living: She lives in the homeless shelter. She has been secretly looking around for other deaf kids from the real world, but has had no luck. She stays near Anita. She can make her wants known but its much harder than in the real world.

Universe:Pre-Chuunin Exam and on

Role: Main character

Naruto Relations: She's looks up to Sakura and Ino. She's shy around all the boys and Hinata, since she's so withdrawn herself. Has no interest in having a romantic interest, since she already likes someone. Is afraid of the sand siblings, but is especially shy of 'loud' types like Naruto, Kiba, Rock Lee, and Gai. She can handle Shikamaru, Neji, and Chouji, though she hardly talks to them. Thinks Chouji would be fun to hug and would love to cuddle Akamaru, but is too scared of Kiba.

Enters Naruto world by: A dream of falling turned reality. Lands in the forests of Konoha, and has to be taken to the hospital because she was badly hurt from it. Her injures included scratches and splinters from falling through branches, bleeding broken nails from trying to stop her fall, an indirectly recieved concussion, and a few broken bones.

Theme Song: Shingakki 6 (New School Term 6) Azumanga Daioh