TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A 1930s Woman in Hokage Naruto's Village and more OCs by SpiritOak

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

As stated in previous chapter, this character is of my own creation and not for usage (I doubt anyone will want to use my characters, but you never know... I've seen some awful Sues get stolen...)

Unlike Betty, the story with Jerry did center a lot on him and the two girls who ended up in the Naruto world with him.

He is the only Real-World character I've created to get a crush on a canon Naruto character (howbeit a minor character who is too old for him by 13 years).

Name: Jerry Foster

Japanese pronunciation of name/romanized spelling: Jeri

Real World Origins: Seattle, Washington USA, 2004

Related historic event: None.

Gender: Male

Orientation: Heterosexual

Age: 15

D.O.B.: June 2, 1989

Astrological Sign: Gemini

Zodiac Year: Snake

Height: 5'9 (when standing); large frame

Weight: 200 pounds (a little overweight)

Appearance: A wheelchair bound teenager who suffers from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). He still has the ability to speak and socialize, but has heart problems that the his doctor worries will kill him before he becomes 18. He has freckles across his nose, pale skin, and sky blue eyes. Has a minor problem with acne and when he talks his voice still cracks. He was wearing a brown t-shirt with a roaring bear head on it. He was wearing normal jeans with a belt with an engraving of a bear on the clasp.

Attitude: He is trying to come to term with this by distracting himself by writing stories about bears and with prayer and meditation on the teachings of Buddha. Ending up in the Naruto world is hard for him because he feels he only has so much time to spend with his family and friends. He has anger issues and tends to get a little depressed, but tries to hide it under a façade of jokes. His anger comes out more often after ending up in the Naruto world. This makes it hard for him to adapt to his new surroundings, since it's hard for any native people to help them.

Interests: He also likes to dye his hair in order to catch people's eyes. He feels it distracts them from the wheelchair. He likes any clothes with a bear on it. He likes bears. His favorite food is asparagus and he is a gum fanatic, and is known to spend $50 dollars when he gets money on nothing but gum. He even has a journal of gum types with his rating on them, along with wrappers and nutrition facts. His favorite brand is Trident.

Goal: Even though it's an unreachable dream, he would like to either be a doctor or study bears in captivity. His other dream is to settle down with his own family. Short-term goal is to beat the odds of his disease and go home. That and "flirt/go out with that 'really cute nurse'" (aka, Kaori)

Religion: Buddhist

Family: Father is an architect and sells abstract paintings on the side. Mother is absent-minded because she is always worrying. She works as a salesperson. Both are stressed out over his disease, sometimes to the point of making him feel like a burden. He is an only child.

Ninja Rank: None. He spends most of his time in the hospital, though he does get to meet two other real-worlders called Samantha and Anita who live in the homeless shelter. He considers them his family while stuck there.

Naruto World Living: Because of his health problems, he stays in the hospital mostly. Later, he has a heart attack and nearly dies. Tsunade operates a couple months later after coming to Konoha and after Sasuke leaves. He pushes himself to learn Japanese so he can help his doctors and caretakers. So he can flirt with Kaori and understand her is another motivation.

Universe: Pre-Chuunin Exam and on

Role: Main character

Naruto Relations: Not really close to anyone, since he doesn't really meet a lot of people (unless they're sick or medical ninjas, but even then, he doesn't actually befriend them). Unrequited crush on Kaori though. Hates that he has no idea what she's saying and is afraid she is put off by his disease or will see him only as a patient (actually, she does see him as just a patient and a kid that's way too young for her, lol! poor Jerry...) His crush and daydreams about her are often used for comic relief.

Reaches Naruto world: through meditation. Appears before the stone of heroes.

Chapter end notes: Kaori is the name of the nurse who took Sakura and Ino to visit Lee and Sasuke, and both boys had left their room. She's 28. (All details I got from Leafninja.com). Originally, I was going to have Jerry have a crush on Ayame, a more familiar character, but meeting her is less likely, since he is pretty bad off with DMD and needs to stay in a hospital (especially after his heart attack).

Before Jerry's major heart attack in Konoha, he had had a heart attack in the real world and a minor heart attack when he found himself in Konoha. His heart remains weak after his operation, but he is cleared from immediate danger.