TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into a New World by gar skuther

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Gay story, I know. And the summary? I was to lazy. Who is this new weird person? More info in chapter 2 if I get their.
Chapter notes: Gay story, I know. And the summary? I was to lazy. Who is this new weird person? More info in chapter 2 if I get their.
“Sasuke, wait!”

Naruto chased after Sasuke, calling out his name to try to get the Uchiha’s attention. Naruto struggled to dodge all of the shuriken that was thrown at him. “Sasuke, I just want to talk to you!”

Ever since Sasuke left the village to join Orochimaru, Naruto always daydreamed about the day when he gets to speak to Sasuke again. Never had he thought that it would end up in a chase; Naruto thought that there would just be a moment of awkwardness.

Sasuke looked back. “I have my own life, so just leave me alone!”

Suddenly, a dark portal opened up in the sky with a loud roar, as if it were a giant monster that came to swallow the two ninjas up. The hole then started to pull everything in sight into its mouth. Naruto, frightened by the sudden change of events, tried to run to the cover of a large tree near by. Sasuke did the same, but the effort was futile, for the vortex’s strong winds seemed to get stronger.

The pull of the forces dragged a screaming Sasuke into its dark belly. “Sasuke!” Naruto’s cry was ignored. The portal seemed content with only one ninja, so it started to close. Naruto ran and hopped into the portal just before it closed, for he knew that he could never see his friend again if he didn’t.

Inside the vortex, it was all black for what seemed to be a long while, until a small but very bight light appeared in the middle of nowhere. Naruto ran towards it, thinking that Sasuke was on the other side. The moment Naruto entered the light, the darkness was gone. Now Naruto could see, and he saw the emo ninja looking around in awe. Naruto did the same, and he saw long fields of nothing but grass and flowers, with few houses dotting the area. “Wow,” was all Sasuke could utter.

“Where are we?” Naruto asked out loud. Before he could say anything else, there was a loud shriek that came from above. The two ninjas looked up. A girl was falling from the sky! Naruto instinctively jumped up to grab the girl before she fell to the ground and hurt herself. “Are you okay?” Naruto asked after setting her down and giving her a moment to catch her breath.

The girl looked up at Naruto. “Yes, thank you,” she squeaked. Naruto looked carefully at her. She looked 12 years old and was about five feet tall. She had long black hair that was tied back into a ponytail, but her hair always somehow managed to get in her face and cover her dark brown eyes.

She glanced at Sasuke. “Is he a friend of yours?” she asked.

“Yes,” Naruto replied, smiling slightly.

“No,” answered Sasuke, glaring at the blonde ninja.
“Well any who, thank you for saving me. Can I repay you buy giving you some eggs? or maybe tu?” the girl asked.

“What’s that?” Naruto asked, “and where are we?”

The girl was surprised. “Okay, um, let’s go to my house. I’ll explain everything a long the way.” After she said that, she turned around and headed towards a small village. Naruto and Sasuke followed suit, not wanting to be left behind in the unfamiliar field. “My name is Ran,” she said, looking back to make sure the two followed, “and you are in the world of Rescreatu, where there are creatures, called Creatu. All of the Creatu can only be found in a form of an egg and only on a specific planet. There are four planets in all: Atquati, Reiflem, Scria, and the planet we are on right now, Relcore.”

When the trio made it to Ran’s home, Naruto asked, “Ran, why were you falling from the sky?”

“Because I fell off of Inkmo,” she replied, pointing up to a small speck in the sky. “I dislike heights, so I tried to get over my fear by flying really high up in the sky. Apparently, it didn’t work. Stay right here and didn’t move a bit.” The minute those words left her lips, she disappeared into her house.

Sasuke and Naruto now stand around awkwardly, not knowing what to do or say, when suddenly, a gust of wind knocked the two down to the ground. Naruto looked up and saw a large, colorful bird land on the ground. It looked apologetically at Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto got up slowly and walk tentatively towards the creature. “H- hi, my name’s Naruto,” he said, reaching his hand out to touch the bird.

“So that’s your name.” Ran’s voice made Naruto jump, and in turn made the bird chirp loudly. “The pretty bird in front of you is Inkmo, the Mirabilis. Who’s your loner friend?” Ran questioned.

“I’m not his friend,” Sasuke growled.

“Oh, the emo type. So what’s your name?” Ran asked, smiling mischievously.

After a moment of silence, Sasuke muttered, “Sasuke Uchiha.”

“Well, Sasuke, Naruto, we are going to have an adventure. Inkmo and I will help you find a way home, as long as the cost isn’t a life. We are going to meet old friends and new, and our newest friends are these two!” as she said those words, Ran pulled out two eggs from behind her back.