TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ayame's Bio. by 5 Strides to Orbit

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I don't in anyway own Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, etc. (though I wish I did X3)

http://i42.tinypic.com/zlvnfr.jpg

how she looks at age 6 (ish). so basically what she looks like at the point i'm at in my story

http://i44.tinypic.com/30cukwm.jpg

that's what she'll look like at age 16, when (if ever) the story gets to be in the "Naruto Shippuden" stage
I'm somehow going to ramble on for 200 words, so here goes nothing: Birthday: July 19 Eye color: light brown hair color: black Born in: Bryunzel Village (a.k.a: the Anti- Nin Village) stuff for future chapters: -our protagonist will learn about the Tapanga clan from Kiyoshi -she will reach the first village she's ever been to outside Bryunzel- what that village is, you'll have to find out ;) - There will be a few time skips, just to make the story go on a bit faster - she'll meet the characters of Naruto as they are in Shippuden, starting with either Lee or Hinata. Uhhh........ geez 200 words is so long..... well i guess i could tell a little tale: I actually started this story innnn.... 7th grade, when my Naruto obsession was at its peak (it's a bit lower now). I wrote it down in a journal, cuz it was more convenient. After a while, I just stopped writing and drawing my character. I think about 2 months ago (i'm a sophmore in high school now), I picked up the journal, and read the story, I thought to myself: ' wow, this stinks, i need to re-write this'. so i did. my current version is a lot longer than the old one, but it sounds so much more mature, and i'm quite proud of myself. maybe I'll put up the old one just for my- and your- amusement.

http://i42.tinypic.com/zlvnfr.jpg

how she looks at age 6 (ish). so basically what she looks like at the point i'm at in my story

http://i44.tinypic.com/30cukwm.jpg

that's what she'll look like at age 16, when (if ever) the story gets to be in the "Naruto Shippuden" stage