TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fangirl Forever by Kamisori

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This fic is made for and deticated to Fruits_Punch_Samurai for being the first person to answer the question I put in my Thunder and Swirls story. :D So go read her story Feels Like Rain! I hope you like this, Fruits_Punch_Samurai!!

I do not own Naruto in any form or way!

~*~*~ = Scene change

Read on!
Crimson eyes focused on her prey as she pressed herself against a tree. A smirk wedged it’s way on the female’s lips. No one was around, perfect. The woman shot forward with lighting fast speed. “I got yo--!”

Chizuki’s body hit the ground with a thud as she tripped over a rock. Curses! Why must the rocks hate me so?! Chizuki thought as her target laughed at her fallen form.

“Haha! You’ll have to be better then that to catch me, the next Hokage, off guard!” Laughed Naruto as he helped Chizuki off the ground. A pout wormed it’s way on her face. It wasn’t fair! The environment always intervened! Every time she got close to Naruto, it was always a stray invisible rock, or wet slippery surface or a runaway boulder!

Can’t things ever go right for little Chizuki Momoshi? Should life be so cruel that it won’t allow her to be with her one true love?

……………

You know what?! Screw you guys!

“I shall get you someday, Naruto! And your little frog wallet too!”

“…what does my wallet have anything to do with it?” Asked Naruto.

“Puh-lease, everyone knows that’s where you stash your extra jumpsuits!” Chizuki said while flipping her black hair snobbishly. Naruto slowly began to back away. “And who wouldn’t want to take your wallet? Just imagine the pit pocket’s surprise when he finds nothing but IOUs in there! Also--” Chizuki said turning around and froze.

Naruto was gone.

“Dammit, this always happens!” Chizuki screamed as she sunk to her knees in self-pity. Choji appeared out of nowhere and gave Chizuki a bowl of strawberry ice-cream. Chizuki took the ice-cream and grinned at the Akimichi. Good ol’ Choji always knew how to make a girl feel better.

Chizuki dumped the bowl on Choji’s head.

“Thanks, Choji! I feel a lot better!” Chizuki said as she skipped away towards the village.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The crimson eyes of Chizuki scanned the village and landed upon the form of an unlikely ally. This was perfect! She’s get Naruto by at the art of jealousy!

“Sasuke!” Chizuki said glomping the emo from behind. “Imagine! You! Me! Fireworks! Dumbass asking a homeless guy for directions in the background! Let’s make it happen!” Sasuke looked like hell just froze over from a sandstorm.

“Get off me!” The unhappy emo-boy said throwing the black haired girl off. Chizuki grunted as she hit the ground, hard.

“Yeah, that’s what she said!” Chizuki shouted at the Uchiha twitching form. Standing up with a huff, she marched away from the unhelpful duck-butt haired male. “I hope you get run over by a herd of Lee fan girls!” The red eyed girl shouted before marching away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Young Chizuki was in deep thought as she walked around the village. There must be someway to get Naruto Chizuki hasn’t thought of yet! But what?! The girl ran her hand through her hair as she thought of some of her previous attempts to get Naruto.

1. Capture Naruto in a skillfully hidden chakra net: Failed.
Reason why it failed: Accidentally caught Lee instead and was beaten to near death by wild Lee fan girls.
Lesson learned: Sasuke fan girls are gentle compared to Lee fan girls.

2. Win his heart by making him ramen: Failed.
Reason why it failed: Gave Naruto food poisoning.
Lesson learned: Never cook again.

3. Have someone tell Naruto she loved him: Failed.
Reason why it failed: Didn’t know Hinata also loved Naruto at the time.
Lesson learned: Despite her meek appearance, Hinata can kick major ass. Learned firsthand.

Chizuki noticed a flash of blond hair and immediately followed it. Peaking out from behind a building, she watched as Naruto entered the ramen stand. “Having fun?”

“GAAHHHH!!” Chizuki shouted in surprise as she landed on her ass. Looking up, the Momoshi glared at the reading silver haired Jonin. “Kakashi-sensei?! Don’t do that!”

“Do what?” Asked Kakashi.

“That!”

“What’s ‘that’?”

“Sneaking up on me!”

“Who?”

“You!”

“Who, me?”

“Yes, you!”

“You, who?”

Chizuki started twitching. “This is getting nowhere.” The red eyed girl stated to herself.

“What is?” Asked Kakashi as he flipped a page of his orange book. Instead of answering, Chizuki stomped away from the Jonin and into the ramen stand. Naruto saw Chizuki and smiled with a mouth full of ramen. Chizuki waved in return as she ordered a bowl of ramen.

Maybe I should just tell him how I feel. Three little words…maybe four if I count his name. Chizuki looked at the blond who was wiping is mouth on his sleeve. Just those three little words in one sentence! …why does it have to be so hard to say? Chizuki opened her mouth to speak.

“Naruto I love you and I want to have your babies.” Wow, that came out easier then expected. Chizuki thought. Naruto started choking on his ramen. The ramen stand owner quickly gave Naruto a glass of water. Naruto quickly gulped it down. The blond sighed in relief…before spazzing.

“WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Shouted Naruto. Chizuki nodded shyly. Naruto stared at the black haired girl with his mouth open. “…uhhh….OK!” Smiled Naruto rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Chizuki grinned brightly and glomped the blond on the stool.

“Yes!” Chizuki shouted happily. A suddenly thought coursed through the girl’s mind. “Hey, Naruto?”

“Yeah?”

“When we get married, can Sasuke be our flower girl?”