TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Atashi no Yami no Ai (My Dark Side's Love) by sasukegal4593

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This story took me a while, and its still in progess. . . lemme know what you think, k?
My first Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction ^.~
Chapter notes: I just want to say that I'm grateful to all of my readers that follow along with my stories.
Im a long time Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon fan, since I was like 10 ^-^
I remember the first YGO episode I ever seen . . . the episode were the evil Bakura traps all of them inside thier favorite cards I thought it was the COOLEST show ever!!
I followed along with the whole series, collected the cards and everything!! XD XD XD XD
And then. . . tradgedy struck. . . . (see end notes for more when your done reading)
Yu Gi Oh
Bakari no Yami no Ai (My Dark Side's Love)

Close to about 2000 years ago, in Ancient Egypt. . . Bakura (the dark one) is stuck in an underground cave with a girl.
She has long, dark curly hair and pale skin and blue eyes. She was wearing a short, low cut blue red dress and a golden necklace with a crescent moon on it. In the middle of the moon was the silhouette of an eye. "It's only a matter of time until that damned pharaoh finds us. . ." Bakura mumbled. He glared at the girl. "Why'd you help me?! What's your name"
The girl shrugged. "I go by Yamimori. . .and I figured. . . that if I helped you, you'd let me be a higher up when you finally take over the world. . "
Bakura glared at her. Yamimori smirked and reached into the bag she was carrying. She held a small wolf the size of a rat. "I've had some of my monsters keep an eye on you," she smiled. "I've been looking for a partner to take over Egypt with. . "
"Partner?" Bakura echoed with a sneer. "Hell if I need anyone. . "
Yamimori smiled and pulled out a small tablet with a magic card engraved in it.
"By the gods, what is that?" he asked. "It looks like the regular way of summoning monsters, but. . . smaller. . "
Yamimori nodded. "It is"
She held up the card and it flashed in a blue light. ". . . That should buy us some time. . . this underground cave will be invisible for a while"
"I built this cave myself so that it wouldn't be found," Bakura growled. He lit a torch to reveal engravings all around them. "Tell me the truth, what is it that you want?" He looked away. "I heard that you came all the way from another country. . . "
Yamimori smiled. "It's rather complicated, but. . . "

2000 years later, in a school in Japan, the rather polite (and rather British) Bakura sat at his desk, staring out the window. He couldn't help but feel that there was something important he should know. He stared at his millenium ring. One of the pointers around the pyramid began to glow and pointed to the door. "Hey, Bakura," Yugi said from the table in front of him. "What's with you Millenium Ring? It's kinda all. . .glowly. . "
Bakura didn't take his eyes off of the mysterious object. "It was the same thing that happened back on Duelist Kingdom. . .it always reacts this way when other millenium items are around. . "
Just then, the door opened to reveal a young girl around 15 or 16. She and longish, dark curly hair and blue eyes, and fair skin. She wore the school uniform rather well. The teacher looked over at her. "Oh yes, everyone, this is our new student. . .Yamimori Uchiwa"
The girl shyly smiled. "Hello, everyone. . "
"She just moved here from America, so please make her feel welcomed," the teacher said. Bakura looked up at her, and his eyes were immediately drawn to the necklace around her neck. It was a golden necklace, and it seemed familiar. The cresent moon charm with the silhouette of an eye seemed to be the most peculiar thing about it. Yamimori smiled and sat in the seat beside him. She smiled sweetly at him. Bakura blushed. "E-Ello, I'm Bakura Ryou. . ." She smiled. "Nice to meet you. . ."

A few hours later, when the lunch bell rang, Yamimori found her way to the roof to silently sit there, staring down at the world.
Bakura walked up to her. "Ah, there you are. I was looking for you"
Yamimori smiled. "Hi. . "
"I was actually wanting to talk to you. . "
"About what"
"I noticed that you looked lonely, and I don't really have much friends, either. . . so, would you like to be friends?" She smiles. "Your very polite. . .thanks. . .I'm new here, so I don't have any friends. . "
Bakura smiled and sat next to her. "I really like your necklace. . "
Yamimori smiled. "Thanks, I really like yours. . "
"The Millenium Ring?" Bakura said, staring at the mystical item around his neck. "I was told that it makes me do horrible things. . "
"Horrible things?" Yamimori echoed. ". . .I've kinda been told the same thing. . . kinda. . "
Bakura smiled at her sweetly. "May I see your necklace?" Yamimori nodded and took it off her neck and handed it to him. Bakura stared at him, and his Melinnium Ring began to glow. "B-Bakura? Your ring. . ." she said quietly. Dark Bakura smirked. "I see that you share a body with this girl now. . . she looks exactly like you. . "
"Wh-what?" She said confused. "Bakura, you look. . .differant. . . "
Bakura put the necklace around her neck, and it began to glow. Yamimori began to try to unfasten the necklace, but soon froze. Her pupils dilated, and then returned to normal. She smirked.
"It seems that you remember me," she smiled. "My dear magician. . ."
Chapter end notes: . . . My mom got a new boyfriend that was a true faggot.
He told me, "NO MORE YUGIOH, ITS SATANIC!!"
I was crushed. I cried for days. That was really the first time I cut myself and the first time I had thoughts about killing my mom O.O
I admit, at even 11 years old, I was already a phsce case.
Since then, Ive been in and out of mental instutions and put on lots of medicine. . . But, that's ok.
I am a loyal otaku ^w^
Im proud of who I am and would happily and gladly have the same thoughts shall a similiar case happen.
Of course, that boyfriend of my moms is in jail now, thank god. If Im lucky, maybe he'll die or something.
I posted a comment similiar to this on a video on youtube about a boy crying because his parents took his warcraft game. . .and someone called me a sick f***, which I admit, I am.
Um, anyways. . . maybe I should post my biography on here.
Oh yeah, and I think that Bakura is just adorable