TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Trials of Love by tsuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is the last chapter for this story. Hope you guys have enjoyed it.
“Kakashi looks happier.” Genma folded his arms as he watched the two figures walked down the streets, exchanging small talks.

“Iruka too.” Kurenai smiled.

“Well, I just realized that Iruka may not be as innocent as I thought he was.” All eyes turned to stare at the bearded man in suspicion.

“Don’t look at me like that. I just happened to crash in on him teasing Kotetsu when I was going to submit my mission report. I can’t believe he actually told Kotetsu that. And he was teasing Kotetsu too before he left the mission room. Did you see how that poor boy paled?” Asuma snickered at the thought. The others were thoughtful for a moment.

“So, Asuma.” Anko finally nudged the smoker. “What did Iruka tell Kotetsu?”

Asuma shrugged. “Nothing much actually, though there’s a little secret that I don’t think you know. If you want to know, you would have to buy me dinner and drinks.” Anko scowled.

***************************************************************************************************************

Kakashi leaned back in his chair as he watched Iruka clear the table of the takeout dinner which they had just finished.

“Kashi, go take a shower. I need to change your bandages after that.” Iruka tugged at the jounin who seemed to have been glued to his seat.

Kakashi pulled his lover onto his lap and wrapped his arms around him, effectively locking the chunin in his arms.

“Are you going to shower with me?” His fingers trailed along Iruka’s cheeks as the man blushed.

“No. And if you try that on me again, I will make sure you are going back to the hospital.” Iruka’s eyes glinted dangerously. Kakashi laughed and stood up, pulling Iruka with him. He pulled down his mask and placed a chaste kiss on his lover’s lips.

“Trust me. You won’t be able to do it.”

“So confident, aren’t you?” Iruka smirked. Kakashi looked up at the ceiling and pretended to think for a while before looking back at the tanned man in his arms.

“Yeah. I’m pretty confident about that.” Iruka laughed as he wrapped his arms around his lover’s neck.

Kakashi was quick to close the distance as he pressed his lips against the other man’s and slipped his tongue into the warm cavern. Iruka moaned and pulled the copy nin closer, deepening the kiss. Kakashi ran his hand down the lean chunin’s back as his tongue explored his mouth.

The kiss continued until both of them felt the need to get some air. They broke apart and Kakashi glanced down at the brown orbs, panting slightly. “I’m going for my shower. Join me if you want to.” He winked and ruffled the brown hair.

The owner of the hair glared at him. “Pervert.” He was answered with a chuckle as the pale man walked towards the bathroom. He watched as the door slide close and heard the water running. Sighing in happiness, he mentally noted. ‘My pervert.’

***************************************************************************************************************

Kakashi read his book as he waited for his partner to join him in bed. Iruka stepped into the room a moment later, his hair undone and hanging loosely around him. Kakashi looked at him appreciatively.

“Sexy, aren’t you?” He teased. Iruka blushed instantly. Kakashi laughed. He loved how his lover blushes so easily.

“Come here, honey.” Kakashi stretched out his arms and Iruka clambered into the bed and nestled next to him, admiring the man without his mask and forehead protector. Kakashi wrapped one arm around his beloved and the other reached up to stroke his hair. Iruka looked down and picked up the book on the bed which Kakashi had abandoned and looked at it.

“What’s this?” Iruka asked in distaste.

“Literature.” Kakashi continued threading his fingers through the brown locks.

Iruka snorted. “This is porn for heaven’s sake.”

“No, it’s literature in the highest form.” Kakashi defended. He took the book from the chunin’s hand and placed it on the bedside table. “Let’s not bother about the book.” He whispered into Iruka’s ear. Iruka pouted.

Kakashi smiled and traced the chiseled face. “You are more important than the book.” That statement made Iruka felt better. He knew that the book was practically Kakashi’s life and the fact that Kakashi was acknowledging that he was more important than the book made him feel cherished.

He laid his head on Kakashi’s chest as the man rubbed his arms in a soothing manner. They lay in silence for a few minutes.

“Kashi?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember this?” Kakashi frowned as he looked at the thing his lover was dangling in front of him. Then a small smile formed on his face.

“Yeah.” Kakashi traced his finger down the chain and paused at the two silver bands hanging on it. Iruka shifted himself out of the embrace, much to the jounin’s dismay. Smiling, he sat himself in front of Kakashi and put out his left hand.

“Put it on for me?”

Kakashi stared for a moment, before realization dawned on him. His smile widened.

“My pleasure.” He unhooked the chain and slide one ring out. With trembling fingers, he slipped the ring into his lover’s third finger. Iruka admired it for a moment before he reached out for the chain and slid out the other ring.

He reached out and pulled Kakashi’s left hand towards him. He stared intently into the single grey eye. “With this, we are bound together.” Kakashi felt a his heart tugged as he watched the band being slipped into his ring finger.

Iruka reached up to cup Kakashi’s face. “Don’t ever think of leaving me again.”

Kakashi placed his hand over the one holding his face and stroke it tenderly.

“Never again, love. Never again.”

They sealed the promise with a kiss.

“I love you, Kakashi.”

“I love you too, sweetie.”

***************************************************************************************************************
Owari