TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Trials of Love by tsuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Iruka buried his head in his pillow and cried as he clutched the necklace tightly in one hand. Anko stayed with him, trying to soothe his senses.

“They will be alright, Iruka. It’s Kakashi we are talking about. He’s the feared copy nin of Konoha. He always gets through the toughest situation.” Anko rubbed his back and tried to reassure him.

“I know, Anko. I know. But I can’t just help thinking that he will just choose to leave me and not even give me a chance to make amends.” Iruka wiped the tears from his eyes. He hated himself for being so weak.

“Iruka, they will find him. They won’t let him die. We have Konaha’s top tracking team looking for him. And then there’s Asuma, Genma and Aoba. They are one of the strongest jounins in Konoha. And there’s Shikamaru. You know how great a strategist he is, don’t you? He will come up with a plan to save them.” Anko consoled.

Iruka could only sob as he tried to steer his mind from thinking of the worst. The first night passed fitfully, as both shinobis could hardly sleep a wink.

************************************************************************

“It should take us about a day’s of travel to reach the camp where Kakashi was previously spying on. From there, we should be able to track their scents and find out the route which they took.” Kurenai briefed as the eight shinobis flittered through the trees.

“From now, Kurenai, your team will take the main path. We will travel behind you on stealth. So in the event that you encounter any enemies’ attacks, we will be able to cover you.” Genma stared at the path ahead calmly. “Is everyone clear?”

Genma looked around and smiled when they acknowledged their understanding. “Good. Shikamaru and Aoba, you will take the left side. Asuma and I will travel on the right. If all is clear, scatter!”

************************************************************************

Team Kurenai arrived at the border of the enemy’s camp mid afternoon the next day, glad that they had not come across any situations during their travel.

“Has Akamaru detected anything?” Kurenai looked at Kiba.

“He’s trying to. It seems that they have left this place for a few days and the scent has somehow faded a little. He’s trying to pick up whatever he can.” Kiba knelt down and ruffled the nin-ken.

“Ruff… Ruff.” Akamaru took off suddenly, leaving the others staring.

“Come on! He’s sensed something.” Kiba ran off after Akamaru with his other three team mates following closely.

************************************************************************