TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Trials of Love by tsuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Iruka paced impatiently outside the room. ‘It’s taking forever.’ He clenched and unclenched his fist as he looked repeatedly at the door.

Finally, the door slide open and a head popped out.

“You may come in, Iruka-sensei.” The medic nin smiled brightly at the teacher. Iruka smiled awkwardly as he walked into the room.

“He’s good enough to go back. But he will be out of commission for two weeks.” Tsunade scribbled something on the file she was holding. “Sakura, take Iruka to collect the medication. And brief him on the procedures for changing the bandages.”

“Hai, Tsunade-sama.” With that, the girl ushered Iruka out of the room.

Tsunade looked up from the file and looked grimly at Kakashi.

“Well, Kakashi, when you are back, you have a lot of explaining to do.” Kakashi groaned.

“Tsunade-sama, I don’t have a choice. Being the decoy was the only way to get them out safely.”

“I don’t care about the decoy part. I’ve heard the report dozens of times. From Yamato, Naruto and Sakura. And not to mention secondhand information from Asuma and Genma.” She leaned forward.

“The explanation I want from you is why you did not tell me earlier that you were in a relationship with Iruka.” Kakashi’s eyes widened as the older lady in front of him smirked. For a moment, he was thankful for the mask on his face that hid the blush which was spreading across his cheek.

“Well, maybe I should keep him busy for the next two weeks, so that he can focus on his work and hopefully not die in the hands of some pervert jounin.” Tsunade teased as she went back to writing on the file. Kakashi just glared at her. Tsunade chuckled.

The door slide open again and Sakura entered the room with Iruka, a bag in his hand.

“Alright. Kakashi, you may go. And don’t try too hard, lest your wounds open up again.” She grinned. “And on second thoughts, Iruka, if you need a two weeks break, let me know. I will be glad to grant it to you.”

She beamed at the blushing chunin. Sakura giggled.

“Uh… Sure. Thanks, Hokage-sama.” Iruka wasn’t sure what Tsunade was actually implying. He shot a glance to the jounin in the room, who just shrugged.

***************************************************************************************************************

“Careful.” Iruka shifted a little as he reached into his pocket for the keys. He unlocked the door and gently helped the older man in.

“Home at last.” Kakashi smiled as he sat in the couch. He looked around the neatly kept apartment and took in the sight which he had missed for the last one and a half months. He stood up and made his way slowly to the kitchen, limping a little due to the injury on his leg. He leaned against the counter as he watched his lover put away the things. It was then he noticed something and he frowned.

There were two pairs of bedroom slippers at the bedroom entrance and he vaguely noted from the corner of his eyes a very familiar mug sitting in the cabinet. His eyes swept across to the bathroom and he grinned when he noted another set of bathrobe by the door. He moved over to the chunin and slipped his arms around his waist.

“Are you moving in with me?” He chuckled when the man immediately blushed.

“I’m on Hokage’s orders. To make sure you don’t try anything crazy for the next two weeks.”

“Really?” He snuggled closer. “That’s sweet. But will you be only staying for two weeks?” He feigned a pout and Iruka laughed.

Iruka turned slightly, so that he was facing the jounin. “Well, once you are able to take care of yourself, I will take my leave.” He teased.

“Well then, I think after this, I will go on some solo S-rank missions and get myself injured even more badly than this time.” He drawled.

“Kashi, don’t you even think of that!” Iruka frowned.

Kakashi laughed as he nudged closer. “Well, if that happens, then you will spend a longer time here taking care of me.”

Iruka wrapped his arms around the taller man’s neck. “All you have to do is ask, idiot. I will stay as long as you want me to.”

“Well, make it forever then.” He smiled as he leaned down and captured Iruka’s lips in a kiss.

***************************************************************************************************************