TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Trials of Love by tsuki

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Asuma glanced up when Kurenai stepped out from the room and closed the door quietly behind her.

“He’s asleep?”

Kurenai nodded and sat down beside Asuma. “Yes. He’s finally calm down enough to sleep.”

“How is he?” Anko set down a cup of tea in front of Kurenai and plopped down into the couch in front of her.

“He’s in a pretty bad state.” Anko arched her eyebrows. Kurenai shrugged. “Asuma, you’ve seen how he is.”

Asuma grimaced and nodded.

“Well, I never would have thought he had something going on with Kakashi. Though I did suspect.” Anko chuckled.

“That’s all in the past. What’s the point in bringing it up now?” Genma chewed hard on his senbon. Anko narrowed her eyes.

“What do you mean by that, Shiranui-san?”

“I made it pretty obvious, didn’t I? It’s all over between them.” Genma snapped.

“That doesn’t mean they can’t get back together.” Anko snarled.

“Ha! Not in a million years. Especially after what your dear friend did to Kakashi.” Genma snorted.

“Hell right. Like Kakashi didn’t even hurt him!”

“Break it up, the two of you. Do you want to wake Iruka up?” Asuma glared at the two squabbling jounins. Giving each other one final stare, the two jounins settled back in the couch.

“Seriously, Anko, Genma’s right.” Asuma started. Anko snorted.

“Yeah, how right? Tell me about it.”

“It’s all because of Iruka’s girlfriend, isn’t it?” Kurenai stated. Asuma nodded.

“Kakashi had never felt so betrayed before.” Asuma sighed. Anko blinked in confusion.

“Girlfriend? What girlfriend? When did Iruka ever had a girlfriend and I didn’t know about it?”

Then, it was the other three jounins turn to stare at her in confusion.

“You were there too, weren’t you, Anko? When we met Iruka and his girlfriend on the streets a week back.” Kurenai frowned. Anko crossed her arms and started to recall.

“Oh yes. I remember.” Anko started.

“See, that explains why Kakashi decided to leave him.” Genma glowered.

“Shut up, Genma! I haven’t finished yet.”

Kurenai and Asuma looked at one another before turning back to Anko.

“That wasn’t Iruka’s girlfriend.” Anko promptly stated.

“Eh?” Kurenai looked shocked. Asuma glanced at Anko suspiciously. Genma started to get a little interested in the on goings.

“Yeah. That was just a misunderstanding. The lady…. What was her name again?” Anko frowned as she tried to recall. “Oh yes. Ayame-san. She was doing some deliveries when she slipped and Iruka, who happened to be in the area, caught her before she fell. And that was when we caught them in the act and thought they were dating.” Anko laughed. The three jounins slumped back in their seats as realization dawned upon them.

“So, seems like Kakashi was the one who jumped to conclusions. He didn’t even clarify it with Iruka and promptly ended the relationship. So, I guess he’s at fault this time?” Kurenai wondered out loud.

“I wouldn’t reckon so. After all, this isn’t the only issue which made Kakashi reconsider the relationship. There are too many issues going on between them. This incident only serves to trigger off the break-up which would have happened sooner or later with the way they are keeping quiet about the problems.” Asuma pointed out.

“Whatever it is, there’s no point in pointing fingers now. Let’s just wait till Kakashi returns from his mission and then we can get the two of them to sit down and talk things out.” Genma yawned.

“That’s true. Well, Genma, this is probably the most sensible thing you have said tonight.” Anko snickered.

“Shut up, Anko.”

The four jounins settled back in their seats. Another week to go before Kakashi returns. But, what they didn’t know was that, how long that week is going to be.

************************************************************************
Chapter end notes: A few more chapters, I hope. I'm never good with writing long stories, I guess.