TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Secret Life of Uzumaki Naruto by Renai

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The Secret life of Uzumaki Naruto

Mornings, Naruto’s least favourite time of day. First she has to wake up, Second she has to put on a complicated Henge (to keep up the illusion that she’s a boy), and the third and final reason Naruto hates mornings, is that she has to go out and face the world as the blond demon brat she’s supposed to be.

Stepping into the flowing water of the shower, Naruto began performing her daily morning ritual of cleansing herself of as much dirt from her body as humanly possible. After 20 minutes she finally turned off the stepped out of the shower, grabbed her favourite pink towel and dried herself off. When she was done she wrapped the towel around her waist and stretched.

After stretching she just stood there for a few minutes looking at herself in the man sized wall mirror. She looked like an average twelve year old girl, standing around four foot ten with narrow shoulders and a fairly slim build but not unnaturally slim. But there are a few thing that set her apart from other girls, the most prominent being her hair and attitude. Her hair is exactly the same as her henge she uses every day… because when she made the changes to the henge to make it suit her needs it stopped affecting her hair for some inexplicable reason. Plus whenever it gets much longer then it is now the tips slowly fade to orange. And as for the attitude, what girl would have a normal attitude if they had to act as a loudmouth slightly obnoxious blond boy for their entire life?

It had been a good ten minutes that Naruto had been standing in her bathroom absently staring into the mirror, mentally going over things in her life she wished she could change but couldn’t. She snapped back to reality with a sigh, and started running through the hand signs for a henge, but added three extra ones. When she landed on the last sign she muttered “Advanced Henge” while mentally telling herself that their will be a day when she wouldn’t have to do this.

She disappeared in a poof of smoke, when the smoke cleared Naruto was gone and in her place stood a blond haired blue eyed boy of about the same age. Not having anyone’s appearance to copy for the henge, Naruto needed to pick someone to base it on. For this she chose the yondime because he looked a lot like she thought she would as a boy, it was mostly the blond hair and blue eyes. Her henge is exactly as she saw him in his genin team photo, except a little shorter and with the whisker marks on the face.

Inspecting the results of the henge, she searched over herself for any flaws. Finding none, she unwrapped the towel from her waist, chucked it in the laundry bin and left the bathroom to put some clothes on.

Entering the Kitchen/Bedroom part of the two room apartment Naruto glanced at the clock, which read 4:30 am. Seeing that she’s ahead of schedule she walked over to the stove to heat some water for ramen then turned to her desk to find clothes that are clean. The only presentable clothes she could find were a black sleeveless shirt and a pair of orange pants.

After applying her clothes and pouring her ramen she made her way to the ninja academy pausing only to lock the door.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

By now it was nearly seven and Naruto was holding sparring matches with anyone who want to try to beat her up. Surprisingly, all but a few of the boys were present and even a few girls joined in on the “Naruto beating”, even though it was Naruto doing all the beating. The reason most of them wanted to fight Naruto was to prove that they are better then the “top of the class” that nearly everybody, teachers included, refuse to help.

Naruto knocked down her most recent opponent, declaring that she had had enough for the morning. Sighing and looking around she realised that only five of the academy boys weren’t in the crowd of people that wanted to beat her up. The missing ones were, Choji, Shikamaru, Shino, Kiba and Sasuke-niisan. Choji, Shikamaru and Shino because its Choji, Shikamaru and Shino. Kiba because he’s late… again. And Sasuke, well Sasuke and Naruto are like siblings, and seeing as they are orphans it is the closest they can get. Iruka would call their relationship sibling rivalry, because they’re constantly competing for the top grades of the class.

The girls in the crowd on the other hand were there to try to beat information about Sasuke out of her; being the closest person to him in the class this is quite normal

Deciding that she could wait for Iruka she went to the entrance of the academy. When she reached it though she noticed a light on it her classroom, and decided to investigate. She slipped in quickly as to not be followed, and found none other than Iruka, alone, furiously working through a small mountain of paperwork.

“Hey, Iruka” Naruto said after walking into the room and sitting on a desk.

“Hey, Naru-chan” Iruka replied, looking up from his paperwork.

Naruto was going to continue, but froze when she herd a stifled sniggering from the back of the room. But she breathed a sigh of relief when she turned and saw raven coloured hair that was styled in the most awkward and complicated style possible for hair its length. It was the hair of Sasuke-niisan.

“Naru-chan, Eh? Why didn’t I think of that?” Sasuke asked while descending the steps to the front of the class. “Maybe I should call you that in class.” He continued with an evil smirk.

“You wouldn’t dare!” Naruto countered in a voice that positively oozed rage “besides the only in the academy who know are you two and I would like to keep it that way for the last two days.” She finished in a more cheery voice.

“Fine but if we’re on the same genin team then I’m making you tell the sensei” Sasuke said in a forceful voice.

“Why?” Naruto asked sounding a little confused.

“What happens if we’re on a long mission or something happens to get you knocked unconscious? That’s how I found out.” Sasuke explained, with a bland expression on his face.

“That’s also the day you found out that their’s a girl other than Hinata in this class who isn’t completely obsessed with you.” Naruto observed.

“Really, who?” Shikamaru asked as he strode into the room.

At this Naruto froze and Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

“How much did you hear?” Sasuke demanded with a hint of warning in his voice.

“Just what Naruto said about the girls.” Shikamaru replied, surprised by the threatening tone in Sasuke voice.

After hearing that both Naruto and Sasuke visibly relaxed, seeing this Shikamaru realised that they must have been talking about a big secret they have between them. Glancing at Iruka, who was still doing paperwork when he came in a d currently stretching. ‘He was here the whole time so he obviously knows too.’ thought Shikamaru as he stored this information away in the “investigate later” file in his mind.

Just after Shikamaru sat down the rest of the class entered, and every girl with the exception of Hinata swarmed around Sasuke as soon as they saw him.

Sasuke was trapped, he looked to Naruto in search of help. Naruto one the other hand, stood about two feet away from the swarm. She just stood their watching impassively for a minute before mouthing “If you promise” at him. When he nodded, Naruto reached through the crowd grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled. As soon as he was free of the crowd she placed herself between the girls and Sasuke, then pushed him off to their seats.

“Everyone to your seats, its time for the graduation exam” Iruka yelled from the front of the class. At the same time Mizuki was passing out the paper portion of the exam.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

The paper test took nearly an hour for everyone to finish, and by the end of it the test and by the end Naruto was nearly bored to sleep. The only thing keeping her awake being an iron will built up over years of not sleeping in public. But she perked up when Iruka stepped up in front of the class and cleared his throat, demanding everyone’s attention.

“We will now start the second half of the exam. For this portion we will be doing two ninjutsu of my choice.” Pausing for a breath, Iruka looked around the room to make sure that everybody was paying attention before continuing on. “Those jutsu will be the Kawaminari no jutsu and a bunshin.”

“We’ll start at the bottom of the list today,” Mizuki said as he snatched the clipboard out of Iruka’s grasp. Glancing at it he called out the name on the bottom “Yamanaka Ino”

Ino performed both jutsu almost perfect though she was nearly out of chakra when she finished.

“Uzumaki Naruto”

Naruto stood up and walked to the front of the class, right up to Iruka and said, “I can’t perform the bunshin no jutsu.”

“And why might that be?” Iruka demanded, though he could probably guess what the answer was going to be.

The bunshin no jutsu requires such a small amount of chakra that I can’t focus it properly and the jutsu fails. As soon a she said it about half the class looked at her like she was crazy, they had trouble performing the jutsu and having enough energy to do anything else.

“Do you have something else you could do instead?” Iruka asked, hoping that she would because he really doesn’t want to fail someone he regards as a brother. She may be a girl but she acts more like a brother then a sister.

“Well I do, but you didn’t let me get there yet.” Naruto responded while performing hand signs, ending on a cross shaped seal. “Kage bunshin no jutsu”

When the smoke cleared their now stood seven where one stood only moments before.

Upon hearing the name of the jutsu Iruka felt a little worried for Naruto but when he saw the results he was a little amazed. Even he had some trouble with the kage bunshin no jutsu.

“Hey, Naruto who taught you that jutsu?” Iruka asked wondering who would teach that technique to someone her age.

Six of the Narutos disappeared in a poof of smoke and the remaining one simply replied “Dog.”

This caused everybody to look at a currently sleeping Kiba. This made Naruto chuckle “not that dog, an AMBU with a dog mask who I met up with a few times.

Forming a hand sign Naruto performed a Kawaminari, using Sakura as the object she switched places with, who was conveniently located in Naruto’s seat.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

When everyone finished they were handed a sheet of paper with their final mark and a bandana with a metal plate bearing the symbol the hidden leaf village, on their way out of the class. When Naruto received hers she was so happy she could have hugged someone, but considering the company she was in and what most people thought of her, she decided that it would be better if she didn’t.

Her cheery mood didn’t last long though, for the instant she stepped outside and noticed the crowd of parents waiting for their kids. It didn’t help that when they noticed the hitai-ate around her neck, they started accusing her of cheating or stealing.

Naruto was about to retaliate, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Glancing back she saw that it was Sasuke-niisan.

“Just ignore them,” he told her in a quiet voice as he grabbed her by the hand and forcefully dragged her through the crowd.

As they made their way out of the crowd of parents Naruto heard some of the comments of the more bold villagers like, “What’s the last Uchiha doing defending the demon boy?” and “The monster has poisoned the Uchihas mind, it should be dealt with!”

“So why do they call you a monster, Naru-chan?” Sasuke asked when they were a good distance from the academy.

“Sasuke-niisan! I thought I told you not to call me that.” Naruto replied angrily, while nervously checking behind her to be sure that nobody was behind them “and if you’re on my team tomorrow than I will tell you the answer but you won’t like it.

With that Naruto turned down an alleyway and disappeared. It took a few seconds for Sasuke to realise that Naruto was gone, and when he did he just sighed and took to the rooftops when he spotted fangirls.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Naruto woke and abruptly sat up to check the clock, only to have her shirt’s collar to slip off her slight feminine shoulders and stop about halfway down her upper arm. The only thing stopping it from falling farther was that she was trying to raise her arms and stretch.

Pulling up her shirt and glancing at the clock she saw that it was almost four o’clock, meaning she was up early. Climbing out of bed she had to catch her shorts to keep them from imitating her shirt, at the same time cursing the fact that her female form is so much smaller than her male and that she has almost no clothes that fit her male form anyways. Waistband in hand, she made it about halfway across the room before giving up and letting go, letting them fall to the floor. Grabbing a towel she stepped into the bathroom for her daily cleansing.

Leaving the bathroom just over twenty minutes later, with a towel around her waist, clean and under a henge same as everyday. Arriving at her clothing pile she began searching for something presentably clean, finding a pair of dark blue shorts and a black sleeveless shirt she decided that that was adequate for meeting her new sensei.

Now fully clothed, Naruto made her way to the door, grabbing a muffin from a basket left by her mystery admirer.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Naruto was half way to the ninja academy before she remembered that nobody would be their to train with today. With that in mind Naruto turned towards the Uchiha district, and walked off in the direction.

While on the way Naruto was contemplating when and how to tell Sasuke about the kyuubi. At the same time she was running through the possible and desired reactions of said Uchiha. The most likely and least desired reaction would be fear and anger, but the most desired and least likely would acceptance.

Naruto was so wrapped up in her thoughts that when she snapped back to reality she had walked past the entire Uchiha district into the woods, all the way to the lake on the woods. Naruto hadn’t been here in a while, but she still remembered the last time she was here. That had been the day that she had met Sasuke as well as the day that he learned that she is in fact a she.

Speaking of Sasuke and secrets she had decided that he was going to learn another one here and now.

Walking over to where the Uchiha was seated, she flopped down next to him and looked out in the direction that he was starring

“You know that a fan-girl would kill to trade places with you right now, Naru-chan.” Sasuke said with an amused expression on his face.

“I came to answer yesterday’s question.” Naruto replied, not justifying his fan-girl joke with a response.

Hearing the seriousness in Naruto’s voice Sasuke looked over at Naruto and nearly fell into the water when he saw no orange. After recovering from his momentary shock, he waited for her to continue. When she was silent for a few minutes, he finally asked, “So why do the villagers call you a monster, and a demon?”

“First tell me what you know about the Kyuubi.” She requested in response.

“It’s the demon lord the Yondaime hokage killed at the price of his life.” Sasuke said, simply stating textbook facts learned in the history part of class.

“That’s only the half truth, not even someone as powerful as the fourth could kill a demon lord. The only option for stopping something is to seal it into a newborn child. Unfortunately for me I the only person was born on the day that the Kyuubi attacked.” When she finished explaining, she turned away from Sasuke and waited for his reaction to this massive secret. When none came she looked back at him and saw that he was starring off into space, apparently deep in thought, not even responding to a hand waved in front of his face.

“So can you see the seal through the henge?” Sasuke asked, nearly scarring Naruto off of the dock with his sudden outburst of speech.

“Yah, it shows up no matter what I henge into, why?” Naruto asked a little confused.

“Then can I see it?” Sasuke inquired, looking at her with a face that showed no fear or anger, just interest.

When Naruto heard Sasukes request she starred at him like he was crazy. The thing that most people hated her for, and he wanted to look at it. Not seeing a reason not to, she decided to comply. Lifting up her shirt, she concentrated some chakra, causing the seal to become visible surrounding her naval, first the swirl in the center then two four point half moon seals, one on top and one on the bottom.

“Go ahead and use your sharingan, it’ll show you the flow of chakra.” Naruto said when she noticed him trying to figure out how it worked.

Hearing permission Sasuke closed his eyes and concentrated for a moment. When he opened them they were red with one black tomoe in each.

As soon as he activated his sharingan Sasuke could see the flow of chakra running through her body. And what he saw answered some of his questions and raised some more. But what interested him the most about the seal was the dull orange glow, which he assumed was the kyuubi’s chakra, slowly leaking from the seal, into the would be blue chakra, turning it a transparent purple color.

“Uh, Naruto?” Sasuke asked without deactivating his sharingan.

“Hmm?”

“Could you concentrate some chakra to your hand, please?”

“Okay,” she replied before a transparent purple glowing aura formed around her hand. “And why am I doing this?”

“So I can see your chakra better.” Sasuke replied as if it were obvious.

“What about it?”

“The color.”

“Its purple, what color should it be?” she asked, fairly confused at this point.

“Well, I’ve never seen a person with chakra any color other than blue.” Sasuke explained while concentrating chakra to his hand to emphasise his point, before continuing his explanation. “This is caused by the seal constantly leaking small amounts of the reddish orange chakra into your chakra circulatory system, and it being red turns your natural blue chakra purple.”

“Oh.” Was Naruto’s only response before she looked up and saw light on the horizon, “The sun is rising, we should go.”

As soon as she said it they both stood up and walked off in the direction of the ninja academy, not saying a word the whole way.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

They arrived at the same time Iruka opened the doors to let the students into the academy. He along with everybody waiting to enter were amazed as Sasuke had been with the fact that Naruto wasn’t wearing orange. But she ignored them as she entered the classroom, took a window seat and began waiting for Iruka to announce the teammates she would be working with. Shortly after Naruto the rest of the class took their seats and Iruka stepped up in front of the class and began a speech about how important teams and teamwork were to the survival of ninja’s on the field, literally boring some people to sleep.

“Attention class,” Iruka called after finishing is speech, “I will now be assigning you your genin level team. Genin teams are groups of four, three genins lead by one jounin. The teams are designed to be as balanced as possible, evening out skills and test scores. With a well balanced team one team member will have a strength to cover up another teammate’s weakness. Team one will be…”

“Team seven will be Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto.”

Naruto zoned out until she heard her name, and she was completely clueless as to who her teammates were because her name was called last in that cell. But she caught on pretty quick because Iruka had yet to call another team and Sakura was glaring at Naruto while trying to hug Sasuke at the same time.

“Alright class you have half an hour break for lunch,” Iruka said after he called out the last team, “Come back here after to meet your jounin sensei.”

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Lunch passed uneventful, with Naruto eating under a tree and Sasuke hiding in the tree and Sakura searching for Sasuke. When lunch ended all the genins returned to the class, with their jounin sensei waiting already or arriving shortly after, with the exception of the instructor of team seven, and after two hours their patience was wearing thin.

“This is stupid,” Naruto complained loudly, “I wanna go home!”

“Grow up Naruto, waiting is part of being mature.” Sakura said as if she were correcting a small child. But her inner self was on Naruto’s side of this argument.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Kakashi was always late, and anyone who knew him that. But these three genin have never met him before, and he wasn’t liking the feeling he was getting room where they were waiting.

Kakashi had been through many doors without knowing what lies on the other side, but nothing could have prepared him for what came next. The instant he slid the door open the door he heard the words “Oikoke no jutsu” and their was a poof of smoke. When the smoke started to clear Kakashi found himself starring at an attractive young woman with long blond. That wasn’t what got him though; it was that she was covered with nothing but her long blond hair and some smoke, and smiling seductive in his direction. It took Kakashi to realize it but he recognised this jutsu.

“Looking better Naruto,” Kakashi said after recovering from the shock. “But you still need to work on a few things.”

In response Naruto poofed back to normal every day boy Naruto and starred with a stupefied expression on her face. The reason being, she suspected that she had spent a lot of time with this person. Clues being; one he resisted the jutsu that took down the hokage on more than one occasion, two he knows her name and acted familiar towards her, and three she recognised his gravity deifying silver hair and lazy sounding voice. Adding together these three elements together and their was only one possible person that he could be…

“Dog!!” Naruto exclaimed, then lunged at, and hugged Kakashi, with enough force to knock him to the ground.

After getting over the shock of being tackle/hugged by a little twelve year old boy at full force, Kakashi stood up and said “Follow me.” before walking off towards the stairs.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Kakashi was sitting on a railing on the roof looking at his newly appointed genins, taking in as much information as observation would allow. The pink haired one, named Sakura, seemed to despise Naruto but showed affection bordering on obsession for Sasuke. Sasuke on the other hand showed no interest in Sakura, but seemed quite protective of Naruto, somewhat like an older sibling. Naruto filled that role perfectly, often getting himself into situations he needed saving from and constant looked to Sasuke for help. Deciding that he had observed long enough, Kakashi began the introductions.

“Now, I’d like you all to tell me a little about yourselves.” Kakashi said in a bored voice

“Like what?” Sakura asked, saying what the other two were thinking.

“Well, I was thinking something like your favourite thing, what you dislike most.” Kakashi began listing off in the same bored voice, “Dreams, hobbies, things like that.”

“You go first.” Naruto demanded

“Why should I?” Kakashi demanded in return.

“Well, isn’t the saying; it’s best to lead by example, besides those two don’t know you at all.” Naruto explained

“Ok, you two listen up. My name is Hatake Kakashi; I have many likes and dislikes that I don’t fell like sharing at the moment. I’ve never really thought of my dreams for the future. As for hobbies, I have allot of them.” Kakashi listed off, raising a finger for every point. “Your next “Blondie.”

Naruto growled at that comment then started her little mini speech. “My name is Uzumaki Naruto, I like training, and I like it even better when its with Sasuke-niisan, because its more fun, and ramen! The only thing that I really dislike is cleaning my apartment, because it’s really boring. My dream for the future is…” Naruto paused suspense fully while grinning. “To become hokage, making the villagers acknowledge my existence at last. My hobbies include training and studying from books I can get from the hokage or the library before they kick me out.”

“Hmmm, interesting… next.” Was all Kakashi said, but he was truly amazed by how much Naruto’s life revolves around becoming a better ninja.

“My name is Uchiha Sasuke,” Sasuke stated with an uncaring voice, “There are many things that I like and dislike and I’d like them to stay personal. I consider my plans for the future more as goals then dreams they are; to resurrect my clan, and to bring justess to the one who destroyed it. As for hobbies, the closest thing to a hobby I have is training with Naruto.”

“You next Pinky.” Kakashi said in his normal bored voice, though he was amazed that Sasuke revenge driven as he could have been. He attributed this to his family like relationship with Naruto.

The comment made Sakura growl much the same way as Naruto before she started her introduction. “My name is Haruno Sakura, what I like is…” instead of saying anything she looked over at Sasuke with a blush, “Well, um, my dream for the future is…” looking back at Sasuke her blush deepened. “I hate… Naruto.” This made Naruto huff and look in the opposite direction but Sakura pretended that she wasn’t there. “And my hobby is cooking.”

“Alright, now that we know each other a little bit better, tomorrow we will meet on training grounds three at six in the morning. Bring all of your ninja equipment.” Kakashi said while handing out sheets of paper “All the details are on that sheet of paper. And I would suggest against eating breakfast tomorrow. With that he disappeared in a poof of smoke.

As soon as he was gone Naruto and Sasuke got up and left in the direction of their homes, leaving Sakura sitting their for a minute before she caught on, then she ran after Sasuke.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Kakashi didn’t arrive until almost eight, and he was greeted by two angry genins and one practicing kunai throwing kunai on a Kakashi dummy.

Alright you three, as said on the sheet of paper, this is a test, and if you fail you go back to the academy for another year. Now, this is a test of your skill, so come at me with all you got or it won’t be a fair evaluation of your strength. Your objective is to get one of these two bells from me before time runs out. Time runs out at noon, anyone without a bell then fails, is tied to a training post and gets no lunch.” Kakashi explained while placing an alarm clock on a training post and then revealing two small bells on his belt. Before anyone could complain about their being only two bells Kakashi started. “Go!”

As soon as he said go Sasuke and Sakura leapt off in opposite directions and Naruto disappeared in a poof of smoke.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Sakura was crouched in the bushes, waiting for Sasuke to come out and kick Kakashi’s ass. She was quite comfy under her bush, until an arm wrapped around her neck and another covered her mouth. She tried to scream, but that’s what the hand was for. She was about to lash out at her captor, when they turned her around, revealing Naruto with a very serious look on his face.

“Keep quiet, and follow me.” Naruto said releasing Sakuras mouth and casting off into the bushes.

Sakura followed Naruto all the way to a clearing deep in the woods. When they reached the clearing the Naruto guide dispelled in a poof of smoke alerting the original Naruto and Sasuke.

“Naruto, why’d you bring her along?” Sasuke asked with a disappointed look in Naruto’s direction.

“Well, we’re up against a jounin and we’re just genin, so it’s obviously a test of our teamwork. Plus I have a plan that requires her talents with traps.” Naruto explained in a matter-o-factory tone.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

Kakashi was getting bored and was about to go searching for the genins, when a Sasuke jumped out if the trees in front of Kakashi, at the same time as another Sasuke on his left. As soon as they started hand-signs a Naruto poofed into existence between the two and another behind him, trapping his arms and one of his legs. Having been distracted by the Naruto on his back, Kakashi failed to notice the jutsu cast by both Sasukes at the same time. But he looked up in time to see the two fireballs collide halfway between him and the Naruto to his front left. Kakashi saw that the jutsu would miss, but when he heard the name of the next jutsu, he became a little worried.

“Futon Fuufuu no jutsu!” the Naruto behind the combined fireball yelled before they blew a massif breath of compressed air in the direction of Kakashi. The result of the air jutsu combined with the two fire jutsus was frightening: The fireball tripled in size in a matter of seconds while traveling in Kakashi’s direction at a terrifying speed.

Being held down, Kakashi only had one option to get out of this unburnt. “Seton endai mizu tama!” Kakashi yelled shooting multiple large spheres of water from his mouth, barely stopping the massive fireball. But it failed to stop the blast of air and steam hot enough to dispel the kage bunshin on his back.

As soon as they saw that that attempt had failed the three attackers disappeared back into the forest.

- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -

It took almost half an hour, but they were back and with a new plan. It started with Naruto and Sasuke running at Kakashi from opposite directions and jumping to punch him on both sides at the same time. As they expected Kakashi ducked, so Naruto and Sasuke caught each others fists in the air and pushed off to put some distance between them and Kakashi’s hands and feet. Looking at each other they nodded and Naruto summoned a kage bunshin between the two, creating a triangle around Kakashi, when the clone was in place all three attackers raised one of their hands and waited.

Sakura saw this action from her hideout in the trees, and recognised it as a sign to fire the trap. Pulling one the piece of ninja wire leading to the launchers, she released multiple kunai aimed at Kakashi.

Kakashi saw the three kunai coming out of the trees in his general direction. He had expected a trap of this kind might be used against him, but he hadn’t expected the genins surrounding him to catch the kunai and run circles around. It wasn’t until they wrapped tightly that he noticed the ninja wire attached to the kunai.

As soon as they had him wrapped, Sakura dashed out of the trees dashed at Kakashi and leapt high over his head. When she was directly over Kakashi, she performed a Kawaminari with Sasuke, who made a dive for the bells while Naruto caught Sakura. Sasuke would have got the bells if Kakashi hadn’t loosened the wire just enough to leap away at the last second. The instant landed the bell signalling the end of the test rang, signifying failure to the three genin who didn’t have a bell.

“I must admit, I’m impressed.” Kakashi said as he was removing the ninja wire. “Your better than genin just out of the academy should be, and that’s the best teamwork I’ve seen in a while. I know I’m going to regret this, but although none of you acquired a bell I’m going to pass you anyways.”

For a minute none of the genin believed their ears, it took Naruto’s excited yell to snap the other two out of their shock.

Sakura was so excited that she ran towards the exit of the training of the training grounds saying something about telling her mother.

“Well good, she left first, because I don’t think that you want to tell her yet, do ya?”

“No, I don’t but I don’t want to tell him right now either.” Naruto said pointing at Kakashi, who had no idea what they were talking about.

“You’ll tell him or I will, your choice.” Sasuke threatened, and Naruto knew he would too.

“Fine, I’ll tell him.” Naruto gave in. turning to Kakashi she started talking as if he had been part of the conversation to begin with. “Kakashi, since your going to be my jounin sensei, their are some things I need to tell you”

“Such as?” Kakashi inquired.

“Well the first one I’d like to show you.” And as soon as she said this she started hand signs for a jutsu that Kakashi didn’t know, but Sasuke apparently did because he was at her side the instant she initiated the jutsu.

The jutsu turned out to be a forced sleep jutsu, and Kakashi was quite surprised by the result. Naruto fell back onto Sasuke, and his body and facial features quickly transformed from the well known appearance of male Naruto, to that of a girl very similar in appearance and approximately the same age. When she opened her eyes he saw that even they had changed a little, the pupils were much more narrow and elongated. But the similarities were numerous and some things were actually the same, the hair and whisker marks for example. Kakashi was going to have to remind himself to ask about that later.

“Now explain to me why you disguise yourself like this.” Kakashi requested.

“The main reason was to protect me from assassins from other countries who held a grudge towards my father, because many would kill his family to get revenge on him. And the other reason was to protect me from the villagers here, ‘cause there are some pretty evil things some people would do to a little girl that almost everyone hates or ignores.” Naruto explained with a sour look on her face.

“Who was your father to have so many enemies from foreign lands?” Kakashi asked. He was pretty confident that he knew, but he needed proof.

“I’ll give you a few hints,” Naruto said as if she were a trivia master asking others questions. “He was really famous and had hair and eyes like mine but he wasn’t related to the Yamanaka family.”

“So your father was the Fourth?” getting a nod from Naruto he continued with his other question, “I don’t understand how this protects you from the foreign ninjas though.”

“Information of my birth somehow reached the ears of someone who was willing to divulge the information to the foreign countries. As a result their were two assassination attempts on me before I was one year old. They were never made public but they convinced Oji-san to disguise my gender as well as my identity.

“Now that I know that, you hinted that their was more you wanted to tell me.” Kakashi said

“There is, but to get it you have to come eat dinner with me, so I can introduce you to Ayame-nee-chan and Ichiraku-ji-san.” Naruto said before performing a henge Kakashi had never seen before, and running off in the direction of town.

AN- - - - - - - - -Line break- - - - - - - - -AN

Well that’s chapter one, I want to put a pairing in but cant decide which one, so I’m taking votes for someone to be pared with Naruto and possibly one with someone else.

Also if you spot any major errors of any kind please tell me, it will help a lot.

Jutsu!

Futon fuufuu no jutsu air style heavy breath technique the user exhales a massive breath of condensed air. Useful for stirring up large amounts of dust, drying things off, and fanning large flames.

Kage bunshin no jutsu shadow clone technique if you don’t know what this is your not a Naruto fan.

Seton endai mizu tama water style grand water ball technique the user fires one or multiple large spheres of water from their mouth. Often used for putting out fires or immobilizing small enemies.

That’s all, later.