TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 60] LikedPrinter


Summary: Closely follows manga but in modern day context. Sasuke is lead singer of his band Sharingan, after finding out that his long lost brother, Itachi, is still alive and that he had massacred the Uchiha clan, Sasuke sets out for revenge, will Sakura manage to bring him back? Or will Sasuke achieve his goal in disregard to those who are important to him?
Rating: 15
Category: General Fiction > Character-Centric, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > High School Fics, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura
Characters: Itachi Uchiha, Kiba Inuzuka, Naruto Uzumaki, Neji Hyuuga, Pair SasuSaku, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Shikamaru Nara
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Romance
Warnings: AU, Death
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 24 Completed: Yes
Words: 30862 Read: 36750
Published: 04/10/08 Updated: 14/08/09



Story notes: First romance fan fic
Don't own Naruto... 1. New Kid in Town by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 19] Liked (1435 words)
Don’t own Naruto. If I did, Itachi and Jiraiya would still be alive and Sasuke would be with Sakura. Sadly, that is not the case.

Neither do I own the song Already Over, it belongs to Red

This is a fan fic okay? I own nothing but the plot. Geeez……..yes and if I get the guitar things wrong, sorry about that ok? I don’t play the guitar.

And yes, this IS A SASUSAKU fic, but Sakura will come out in chapter 2 or 3 ok?
2. Sooner or Later by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1140 words)
Don’t own Naruto, only plot. I don’t own Sooner of Later either, it belongs to Breaking Benjamin
3. Hey Mr DJ, Send My Love to the Dance Floor by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1381 words)
Don’t own Naruto, just the plot ok? This is fan fiction after all. Neither do I own the song here, they belong to their respective artists, Timbaland in this case.
4. With Me by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 0] (1639 words)
Don’t own Naruto…only plot (and the lyrics are translated by babelfish)
Note: the line “pools which he could drink from and never be thirsty again” and “falling into those bottomless pits” is a line from a DBZ fanfic about Vegeta and Bulma. The sentence is not exactly the same although similar. I loved the way it was phrased and so decided to write it, but because I read it ages ago, I can’t remember the exact wording. I don’t want to copy the lines but I want to write out a similar line.
Don’t own the song either, belongs to Nickelback
5. Kogane no Hikari by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 0] (1106 words)
Don’t own Naruto *shock**horror*, yes, too bad. Neither do I own Kogane no Hikari, it’s sung by Noriaki Sugiyama though (Sasuke’s VA), so be sure to check it out when you read the lyrics and you can finally imagine Sasuke singing *squeals fangirl squeal*
Translation by babelfish
6. Falling by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1240 words)
Everyone knows that Masashi Kishimoto owns Naruto, right? I only own the plot.

Yay! Itachi finally appears! Stay tuned people!
7. Long Kiss Goodbye by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] (684 words)
Don’t own Naruto, only plot….blah blah blah. I’m sorry that it’s so short but I need to plan my next chapter carefully but some people really wanted me to update, so sorry, yeah.
8. Shattered by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1378 words)
Don’t own Naruto or the song Shattered, only plot. Song belongs to Trading Yesterday. I got a lot of inspiration from kheartsterra’s Shattered SasuSaku amv. “I’ve lost everything once. I never want to see that again” and “I’m suffering now because of these ties” is from the Naruto English dub.

For that awesome amv which helped me so much, here it is

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=S3LSgXOr20g

Do watch it ppl, it’s breathtaking and kheartsterra’s amvs help with my story. I just found out that she has an amv using the song Already Over, which also is the song I based my whole story on, hence the title. That amv gave me inspiration for a twist in this story but you’ll have to wait for the ending.
9. Break Me Down by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 0] (1173 words)
Don’t own Naruto, only plot. Don’t own the songs either, belongs to their respective bands.

And just to clarify because some reviewers were a bit confused. Sasuke doesn’t seem as cold hearted as in the manga, this is because he just found that Itachi was the one to kill his parents. Remember, before he found Itachi, he didn’t what happened to both his parents and Itachi, therefore he wouldn’t be as bitter and full of hatred. Or at least, not at the moment.
10. Do You Know by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1052 words)
Don’t own Naruto, only plot. Don’t own the songs either, belongs to their respective owners. Do you know belongs to Enrique Iglesias.

Yep, sorry for the late update, school is really annoying. I have to juggle time between my amvs and MEPs and amv contests you know, and I still have to find time to transcribe piano stuff, so pls be patient. I will try to update soon. XD
11. Change Your Mind by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1769 words)
R and C people, next update will be in 2009 Jan!!!!Don’t own Naruto *shock**horror*, yes, too bad. Neither do I own the song Changer Your Mind, it belongs to BoyceAvenue and I Stand Alone belongs to Godsmack

Sorry for the late update, here’s a longer chapter. Sasuke will meet Naruto and Sakura in the next chapter, stay tuned XD
12. Crash by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] Liked (2017 words)
Don’t own Naruto, why do I say this every time? And yeah, I meant to update earlier but I left this chapter on this computer but I was using the other computer so... sorry =3
13. Enjoy the Silence by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1012 words)
Don’t own Naruto (Masashi Kishimoto) or the song, it’s owned by Depeche Mode, but if you want to listen to it here it is

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xJUgcAluqWM (it’s by my fav editor and the best editor you’ll ever find anywhere)

I’m sorry for the late update, I had exams till the 16th *sigh*, so I’d like you to give me some suggestions on

1) Songs I could use
2) Whether you would prefer me to update regularly each week with one chapter? Or update whenever possible, which can be earlier or later? And if you choose the first, you’ll have to wait while I stock up chapters so that if I get stuck, you still get chapters.

I think I read the “worth it” thing somewhere so sorry if I copied you or anything but I love that idea and I can’t remember where it’s from, so credits to the person who first thought of it and if you want your name here, give me your fic and name and I’ll credit you =3 Best wishes XD
14. Circles by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1328 words)
Don’t own Naruto =3 Don’t own Circles by Hollywood Undead either. Ahh I promise that I’ll go back to The Next Generation and maybe Gangs of Konoha High AFTER I finish It’s Already over, oh my gosh, I just love writing It’s Already Over XD

For the song and brilliant amv by a friend of mine, please go to www.youtube.com/syllver77 and her circles sasusaku amv should be there, damn that thing is awesome and so worth it, so be sure to check it out. And yes, it did give me inspiration XD

I am www.youtube.com/wolfteam000 so check me out as well XD
15. Fearless by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1239 words)
Don’t own Naruto or Fearless by Falling Up *gasp* another amv from another friend of mine! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GeiuRr_BVhI&feature=channel_page lol, another inspiration, thanks Nicky!
16. Colours by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1436 words)
Don’t own Naruto or Colours by Crossfade. Another brilliant amv editor and friend, www.youtube.com/killerkunoichi (I’m gonna try to promote one for each chapter) if you could check her out, that would make my day, seriously it would, I would be very happy XD if you got a yt account, drop us a line or sub lol =3
17. Someday by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1889 words)
Don’t own Naruto or Someday by Crossfade
18. Crush by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1571 words)
Don’t own Naruto!!! Right…how many billion times have I said that already? Neither do I own Crush by David Archuleta. Ahh, writer’s block is starting to come =3 expect slower updates XD

Love is a battlefield but that doesn’t mean it should be an all out war. ~lilnarusasu
19. Author's Note by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1103 words)
Yeah, I'm thinking and writing the next chapter but it's a bit hard and because I don't really feel like it at the moment but I have an idea of what I'm doing, so anyway to quench your boredom, here's a little bonus I guess, not really but yeah. So this is a combo of chapter 14 and 15 and I used this for my english creative writing coursework. Obviously, I changed the story a little since the teacher wouldn't know what I was talking about. Daniel Monteray if you don't know, is my alter ego in real life. I do use that name =3 but anyway so Daniel is Sasuke, Chris is Orochimaru and Albert is Kabuto.
20. Archers by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1229 words)
Don’t own Naruto or The Archer’s Bows are Broken by Brand New.

Wow, this chapter and the previous one was so hard to write considering I’m trying to follow the manga without Deidara and Sasuke using chakra or C2 explosives and stuff >.> I really want to get this over and move on to Itachi!!!! *dances around* Itachi! Itachi! *cough* yeah anyway, here you go. And yes, some are exact quotes from the manga.
21. Could This Be Out Of Line? by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1491 words)
Don’t own Naruto or the song So Contagious by Acceptance
22. Don't Trust Me by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 1] Liked (1374 words)
Yareyare, gomen nasai! I know I haven’t updated since uh 2 months ago? But I had to start studying for my Grade 11 finals during Easter and my finals started at the beginning of May and didn’t end till mid June. I wasn’t planning on updating till September but then the idea of being shot by my precious few readers was definitely not quite appealing, so here we are. I hope that you like this chapter and I’m hoping to end this story in the next 2 or 3 chapters =3
23. It's Already Over by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 4] Liked (907 words)
Don’t own Naruto >.> how many times do I have to write this again?
24. Epilogue by wolfteam000 [Reviews - 2] Liked (269 words)