TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Sound Sisters by SBgirl04

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
The bright rays of the golden sun shined through the room. Naruto turns away from the window, grabs the edge of his sheets and pulls them over his head. He slightly opens his eyes to notice how the light manages to shine through his covers. He groans.
YAWN. He stretches himself as he sits up on his bed, scratches his head and his exposed belly simultaneously. He looks outside, squinting from the sun’s light entering through the window.

'Damn sun. If it didn’t exist I’d sleep all day! YAWN!'

As he was eating breakfast, he begins to remember the events of the day before.

“Wow… she’s blind.” He recalls as he leans back on his chair.

Imao had explained to Naruto that she had been born that way and that humming worked like a sonar for her. It helped her “see” shapes and even outlines of objects she approached in her head – without her ability her, vision is just blank. Naruto wanted to know the experience, so he closed his eyes and started to hum as he attempted to walk… but in the process he stupidly tripped over himself. Imao giggled sensing what had happened.

“Hmmm, I wonder what she’s doing today… I think I’ll go visit her!” Naruto quickly finishes his breakfast, gets ready and dashes outside into the streets.


-------------------------------------------

As Naruto makes his way through the streets, he notices a crowd of mostly men surrounding something. As he gets close and tries to make his way to see what is at the center of this whole commotion, he could hear men commenting on what a spectacle this person was.

“Impossible!”

“No way! She must be cheating!”

“She’s bluffing!”

As he gets closer to the middle, he can make out a slim looking girl, dressed in a simple but long tan T-shirt and some long, spandex-like, black shorts standing on a box proclaiming her greatness.

“I challenge any man, any fighter, wrestler or ninja… or even if you think you’re strong, come forward and I will defy you!”

Her tone and smirk were so snotty it made everyone around agitated and annoyed. There were two men next to her who were laying on the ground in pure agony. The girl looks down at them,

“Oh! Come on! You look pathetic! I didn’t even use any of my real strength. Bunch of sissies!”
Naruto finally manages to make his way through only to find a huge surprise…


Imao!?
Naruto’s jaw drops to the floor. He immediately runs to her.

“Wow! I didn’t know you liked to spa….” he gets interrupted.

“You want to challenge me, little boy?” she stands on a box with her left arm on her hip.

“What? No. I just can’t believe…” again interrupted.

“Oh, so you’re a chicken then? Sissy.” She starts mocking his stance.

“Now wait a minute! I…” poor Naruto gets interrupted again, letting the mob of angry men speak for him.

“You go, Naruto!! Kick her ass!”

“Yeah! Teach her a lesson!”

“Wait! I don’t like to fight girls! It’s not right!” he quickly backs away from her.

“Little boy, don’t be scared. I don’t bite… I just crush. Especially wimps like you!” She laughed in his face.

“I’m sorry but no!” he turns around and starts walking away.

“You’re pathetic! But you know what, I’m glad you acknowledge my power without fighting me. Just know one thing, you’ll never amount to anything, you weakling. You’re just low class trash that will go nowhere. And…”

Naruto stops and turns around as she keeps demeaning him with harsh words. He looks at her with resentment in his eyes. He starts to proclaim,

“I guess you forgot then. I’m going to be Hokage some day! And I’ll be the stronges…” Naruto gets cut off.

“Cry me a river, loser. If you’re so great, prove it to me then!” she shouts to him.

“You’re not as nice as I thought you were, so fine! Here I come!”

Naruto charges at her while she stands there with a mocking look. And as soon as he gets within one foot away from her, Naruto suddenly flies right into a wall and cracks it with great force.

---------------------------------------

'What happened?' Naruto starts to move around. He then feels his stomach ache and spits up blood.
'How could she do this to me and say all those horrible things to me? She was so nice yesterday.' He manages to push himself up and starts looking around. 'Where did everyone go?'

Naruto decides to go look for Imao and get a reason to why she acted in that manner. He searches for her for about an hour around the streets when he finally finds her, flirting with some guys near a shop. He then goes straight up to her with a frustrated face,

“What the hell is your problem!? How could you be so nice to me yesterday and now be a complete…” Naruto gets interrupted.

“Kid, I don’t know what you’re talking about. If you’re so sour about me kicking your ass, please, go tell someone who cares.” She becomes annoyed but ignores him and keeps flirting with the guys.

“See!! How could you be this way? Did I do something to offend you? Tell me!” Naruto insisted on getting an explanation.

“Yeah, your face is offensive!” all the guys laugh along with her.

“I thought you and I were friends but you don’t even seem to care. Imao you’re a b…” the girl jump in front of Naruto.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?” she looks at Naruto in pure hatred. Naruto gulps and timidly says, “I said you’re a…”

“HOW DARE YOU!?!? DON’T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT!! EVER!! YOU STUPID MORON! GET MY NAME RIGHT!!” she grabbed him by his collar and yells so loud the whole street stoped to look and see what was going on. Naruto had never been so scared of a girl before, he was even more scared than when Sakura yells at him. He could not understand why she was so angry.

“AND FOR YOUR USELESS INFORMATION, MY NAME IS IMAI!!” she notices the people staring and how she scared off the cute boys she was talking to… she takes a deep breath and calms down a little. She grits her teeth and discreetly says...

“And apparently, you met my fat, ugly twin Imao yesterday.”
Chapter end notes: 1. I had originally thought of having both of the girls in the city walking about while naruto looked for Imao then she would leave without him noticing and he would run into the other girl and go back and forth until they both met up... but it just didn't go with how I wanted to portray Imai. So, I did this plot instead and yeah. Plus it kinda goes with Imai's personality since you'll find out in the next chapters why she's this way.

2. The reason to why Imai was able to knock out Naruto is not because she's stronger than him. She has a similar technique like Sakura where she puts chakra into her hits BUT adds a vibration to it which, if she hits anywhere on the body, will cause a bad distortion of a person's equilibrium, which knocks people out (think of it like that one sound dude from the chuunin exams that fights Lee in the forest). Hope that clears it up a bit. :P ~Btw, Naruto wasn't charging at her with an intent to hurt her. He still thought she was Imao. :P