TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Crushes on Naruto Characters(Round Robin) by WhyWasteBrainPower

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kariya
Black hair a little longer than her shoulder. Grey eyes.
5”4 Not too slim or fat. Age 13.
Loudmouth, impulsive, funloving, and naturally crazy.

Kariya rolled over and yawned. “Holy fudging mother fudger!” she shouted as she fell off the tree branch, the book she was reading following and hitting her in the head. She sat up and rubbed her head. “Ow, ow, ow, that freaking hurt!”

“Baka, next time, don’t read such a big book.”

Kariya glared at the speaker who was lying down next to her. “You big meanie! You coulda caught me if you were right there! Goddammit, Shika!”

“If it weren’t for your swearing, I could’ve sworn you were a six year old.” Shikamaru sighed, sitting up so he was eye to eye with her.

She paused. Then she picked up the book and whacked him over the head. “I’m double that age plus 2!”

He rubbed his head. “Plus 1...” he murmured. “You’re 13, dumbass.”

Kariya looked around and caught sight of Kakashi. “Kashi-chan!” she called him over. “Shika is being mean to me!” Kakashi stared at her but walked away. “Gasp! He ignored me!”

“Yeah, it’s not hard to do.” Shikamaru added, before lying back down and turning so his back was facing her.

She growled. “What did you say?” He ignored her. She turned and ran in the direction she saw Kakashi.

Shikamaru opened one eye. “Finally, quiet…” he muttered. He spoke to soon, because once he turned on his back, Kariya came running out him. He quickly sat up and caught the foot she was going to kick him with.

She started wobbling. “Lemme go! I can’t balance with one foot in the air!” he did exactly that. He loosened his grip on her foot and she fell backwards onto her butt. “You know, I will hit you, one day.”

“One day, not soon.” he replied.

She frowned. “Oh, and you have to meet Ino.”

“For what?”

She grinned sheepishly. “Well, you sorta offered to help her shop.” she answered.

Shikamaru groaned. “I hate the day you learned to make clones of other people.”

She shook her head and smiled. “Only of you. I’ll go tell her you canceled if you spend the day with me.”

“No.”

“Ok, then, have fun with Ino.”

Shika hesitated. “Ok, I’ll take the day with you.”

“Let’s go eat! Or train. Whichever doesn’t make us puke.” she exclaimed, linking arms with him and dragging him in the direction not of the training fields or Ichiraku’s, where they normally ate.

“You’re not gonna go tell Ino se has no one to shop with?” he asked her.

She looked up at him innocently. “Why would I do that? Is she going shopping with someone?”

Shika sighed. “You lied, huh.” he stated more than questioned.

“Possibly…”

“Bye.” he waved over his shoulder before jumping into a tree and disappearing.

Kariya thought. “You stood me up, Shikamaru Nara!” she shouted as loud as she could, sure that the whole village could hear it. Shikamaru literally fell off of the tree branch he was on. He stood up slowly and jumped back at the tree. She frowned. No damage done. Oh well… she thought. Then, her stomach growled. “Just cause he stood me up, doesn’t mean I can’t eat.” she swiftly jumped in a tree branch and started running in a direction she guessed was to the ramen stand. She stepped lightly onto a thin branch and it broke under her weight. She fell. “Holy fudging mother fudger!” she repeated for the second time that day.

“Why the hell do you always fall around me?” an almost annoyed voice asked.

“Homo.” she muttered when she saw the position the were in. He had caught her foot with his legs so that her’s was in between and her knee was very close to a place that would hurt if she hit him there. She tried to move her leg, but Shika’s feet had a tight grip. He had grabbed her left wrist and pulled it off to the side and caught her fist the was going for his face. “Gosh, Shikamaru. Even by accident, you won’t let me hit you.”

“Accident?” he asked. “Your fist came pretty close to my face, didn’t it? I don’t see how that counts as an accident.”

She pouted as she tried to get free. He held his grip. She sighed and gave up. “But it was an accident! I’m to hungry to even sense you. Let me go so I can eat and then hit you.”

Shikamaru thought. “If you could hit me once… in one day, you get one date. And if you don’t hit me in this day, you have to leave me alone. Ok?”

“Starting now?” Kariya asked.

“Starting now.”

Kariya leaned down and bonked her head on his. “I’m done.”

“That didn’t count!” he exclaimed, shock.

“And why the hell not?!”

“Well, because…”

“Did it hurt?” Shikamaru refused to admit it. She bonked her head on his again but harder this time. “Did. It. Hurt?” she asked again.

Shikamaru frowned. “No.” he lied. Kariya sighed. She lowered her head and bit his neck. He let go of her and rubbed his neck. “And what the hell was that for?”

“The bite…” she murmured, pointing at his neck. “was to make you let me go. And this-” she paused and leaned in to kiss him on the lips. “-was for lying.”

“Great.” he muttered. “I walk around with a hickey on my neck. And I’m only 13. Kiba is going to be a nuisance about this…”

Kariya sighed and rubbed her neck, a habit she did when she was annoyed. “So… We still up for that date?”

A/N: When I was writing this, I was remembering all the times I fell off a tree. Well, this was a weird one shot, but it was the best out of Shika, Gaara, and Ino! LOL.