TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Unspeakables by IDK

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I, myself, don't know what I'm writing so don't don't get all mad at me for being slow.... I'm going with the flow here so work with me people!!! I'm such a weirdo.....
Chapter notes: The conversation on the top is what my conversation is like when i give my mom a story i totally made up and she gets annoyed with me when i ruin it for her..... Hope u likey!!!!(:)
Disclaimer: I don't wanna own Naruto characters, mommy...
M:Y?
Because it'll take over my me times and i don't wanna have a job yet.....
M:OK.......
Plus the author'll get mad at me and it's too troublesome, anyways.
M:... Get on with your stupid story!!!
OKAY!!!!!




One starry night, a prince went to visit his kingdom. When he got off of his carriage, he suddenly felt someone starring at him.
'Well of course someone would stare if their prince just got off to town without giving out a message before he goes... but then again, who would be awake at this hour?' the prince thought. It was a minutes before 12, sure enough some people were awake, but non stared at him.'Why? Why wont they look at me?'he thought,'Am I too of a disappointment for them to look at me?' He then turned towards his right hand man, Lord Kakashi. "Why wont they notice me?"
"Prince Sasuke, please, you must understand, the people here are too much sleepy, shy, and dumb to look at their prince in the eye." Kakashi replied.
"oh"
"Although, if you want someone who can look you in the eve, why not try the boy behind you? He looks about your age... maybe you'll gain a friend."
I turned to look at the boy behind me that was starring at my face with worry, sadness, and other motions I couldn't see in the Caribbean Sea, blue eyes. "they are beautiful..." I half said and half thought.
"What is, your Majesty?" Kakashi turned to look at the boy, but sadly, he did not see thee beauty of the boy his prince was talking about, for the boy had looked at the ground, Kakashi studied him.
He really couldn't describe the boy since he was covered with dirt and a long, ragged cape hid his body by the world. "Never mind, your majesty, it's probably a dirty rat off to steal your mone-" he was cut off by his prince.
"What is your name?" The prince asked walking up to the dirty boy. He hated the thought of Kakashi calling the beautiful boy such a low name.
The boy looked up, Kakashi gasped at the sight of his eyes, the boy pointed to his throat.
"Are you thirsty?" I asked. He shook his head.
Kakashi caught on. "Can you not speak?" the boy nodded.
that gave horror my world, how can I speak to this boy if he cannot speak? How can I know his name?
The bells rang to remind his people that it is now 12 at midnight.
"NARUTO?!"
The boy with the cape looked at the other way, he returned his gaze at me again. A young man, about the age of Kakashi was running up to the blue-eyed wonder, he pounced at him, making my heart ring to the pain of jealousy.
"Where have you been, Naruto?" the blue-eyed boy looked at me.
"Oh, I'm sorry, your Majesty, but this boy is definitely NOT on sale..." he looked at the boy and cupped his cheeks on the young male's palms. "...everyone's been looking all 'over for you. You know you have to be back at home by 12..." the male took out a whistle from beneath his vest and blew. It was a piercing cry.
"FINALLY!!!" the towns people, who the prince thought was sleeping, all came out and shouted for joy as everyone looked at the boy.
'WHAT?' the royal palace people thought.....
Chapter end notes: Do I have to?!?!?!? I'll just look at your previous to check.....I really have nothing, the readers say it all.... And I haven't even finished it yet.