TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konohagakure Private School by Rogue

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Disclaimer: As much as I wished I owned Naruto, I don’t so looks like I’m going to have to give its creator credit for such a wonderful, and I do mean wonderful, anime/manga series. If it would be up to me, all those innuendos between Sasuke and Naruto that we see... yeah they’d be replaced with several intimate sessions created by suggestions from rabid fan-girls.

Author Note: Chapter Two Ready and waiting to rollllllll. I just hope y’all like it enough. Please remember to make reviews for me! Please???????????????? And Rate it, thank you very much.

Thank you for the nice Person who reviewed. Huggles for you Aphroditerose!

I feed off opinions. Also. Most of the chapters will start off with someone’s point of view and will then shift into Third Person.

Konohagakure Highschool
Let us begin, shall we?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter the Second:

Gaara && The Fangirls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke’s POV


“Further more, I expect each and every one of you to study rigorously and vigorously for my class; Advanced Algebra combined with Advanced Trigonometry is not a very simple course. On the contrary, it will break your minds in half and cook them as eggs for dinner!”

Eggs for dinner? Was this man that dull? Perhaps it’s the only way he can actually spice up his life; I guess it’s to be expected from someone who dedicates their life to teaching mathematics to the young masses that only want one thing: to shut him up and get on with their lives. God, why must I study this? I don’t want to have to study this shit, but I’m forced to if eventually I want to become something; not a business man, hopefully. Slumping in my chair a bit, I stared up at the ceiling, hoping for some sort of answer to why things were like this. I could have stayed at my old school, that boarding school in Pennsylvania. Although, those American girls were incredibly annoying. Once they learned of my heritage, they must’ve looked up suffixes and such, thus deeming me ‘Sasu-kun’. God I hated that.

Wallowing in my boredom, I came to notice soft green eyes staring at me in curiosity. A paled skin girl, with a cheap hot-pink dye job worthy of Britney Spears wig (I rue the day I stayed to watch that stupid E! channel with my brother. I Rue It.). She kept staring at smiling, showing pearly white teeth and suggestive face expressions. If she kept it up I was going to barf.

Didn’t anyone have gay-dar anymore?

Yes, I, Sasuke Uchiha, was gay. Gay and proud.

I wouldn’t show up at Pride day but I’m homosexual. My father was rather shocked when he learned about it, and was shocked by how he learned about it. I knew I shouldn’t have been watching that magazine while Itachi was in the house. To him, it was revenge for telling one of his dates he had ‘crabs’, as most people would say. That night, three years ago, my father sat me down and asked if it were true. My mother had know, even when I was careful not to give the slightest indication. She knew.

“You are my son. I always knew.”

Those were her words. When they left her mouth, my father seemed to wince but I was incredibly surprised by his reaction to my coming out to him. He accepted it. One could notice he was uncomfortable, disappointed even. It didn’t matter to me. I hugged him. For he accepted me where I thought he would shun. Fugaku Uchiha was a very traditional man, as was expected of him. He always pressured me and my brother to be the best, to be perfect, to never let anyone even think they were above us. So, naturally, as aforementioned, even my brother was wide-eyed at my father’s open acceptance of my sexual preference.

Although I have noticed that he now seems to comment more on the fact that I seem single when I am a very handsome boy. His pride hasn’t diminished, that’s for sure.

Back to the current times, though; The pink haired girl kept staring and I was half-tempted to just mouth to her that I was not going to do her, be her girlfriend and that I would never had interest in her. She turned away for a moment; perhaps she had caught the vibes of what I was feeling.

I reeled when I noticed a blond now staring at me. Must’ve been her best friend because both girls were giggling and talking animatedly, continuing to watch me like a hawk....

Great, first day in a new school and I already had future-stalkers.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukiko’s POV


Yes! First couple of classes done and the New Year could not be looking brighter. Lunch was being served in the cafeteria but I always brought my own from home; KPS food was a bit too much on the ‘prissy’ side for me. The only thing that slightly pisses me off is the fact that I was assigned, yet again, to be Naruto’s tutor. God, if he couldn’t handle simple algorithms and fractional numerical theories why was he in eleventh grade math? I sighed as I lay down under a large cherry blossom tree, settled on a small hill in the courtyards between the three buildings that made up Konoha Private School. Lots of other students were walking around, flaunting all the new things they got and everything that they wanted to get. Talking about all the new rumors, gossip and ‘hook-ups’. Personally, a one night-stand was fun, since most guys really do know how to have fun. It’s too bad their all so small...

I was pulled from these thoughts at a yell and then a small thudding noise.

“GAARA!”

Sitting up, I saw the familiar sugar-hyped boy tackle a very stoic and stone-faced guy. Why couldn’t Naruto act like a normal sixteen year old? Tenth graders could not be seen tackling people. Well, they could because this is what was currently happening but come on! Naruto continued hugging the red headed, stone faced boy as both made their way over to the tree. I noticed Kiba wasn’t around so he must’ve been chasing some girl. Right on the mark, I noticed him in the distance, leaning against a pillar and talking to a very pale girl, with short black hair and a blush that could be seen from space. They looked cute.

If only Kiba wouldn’t keep trying to use those lame pick-up lines.

Naruto dropped his stuff down next to me and lied, face down, on the soft grass, a content smile on his face; it was so fake. I could notice. The red-headed boy he had tackled earlier sat in front of me, as I crossed my legs and gave him a knowing look. He held his hand out and we shaked, since we weren’t much for hugs; this was our first official meeting after all and I was not about to maul him. While we stared at each other, for a few seconds, I noticed some things, as simple as they were. His eyes were a combination of green and blue, beautiful in my opinion but they could do without the black marks around it... Unless his eyes were naturally like that. His hair was a bit scuffy, red and a tad longer than I remembered. By the name that Naruto had yelled, I knew this was his friend from that place... way back whenever; the memories lost in that photo Naruto had showed me of him and the boy when they were kids. Plus, now, he had a tattoo on his forehead. The Kanji symbol for ‘Ai’. Love.

“So. Am I allowed a nickname or should I just stick to Gaara-san?”

“Call me what you wish.”

“He speaks! For a moment there I thought you were mute.”

“Gaara’s not a mute, he’s just... really, really, REALLY quiet.” I gave the blond a contemptuous look, to which he returned with a wink and a smile.

“How he can be so quiet around you is surprising. How he can stand you, that makes him my hero.”

“Hey!...Wait a minute! Was that an insult.”

“She has complimented me and insulted you.”

“Oh yeah? Well I’m not a Fuzzy McFuzz Legs!”

“One time! I forget to shave one time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sasuke watched, from a picnic table in the courtyard, as the indigo haired girl tried to throttle the boy, while the third of the trio watched with a stoic face. He seemed to be hiding the hint of a smile though, on his lips. Very suddenly, the red-haired boy’s head turned in the dark haired boy’s direction, staring at him with those slightly manic, dark and clear eyes. A look that either spelled ‘psycho’, or ‘murderer’. It was off-putting and creepy, so the Uchiha turned back to pick at his bento box, hand made by the fine chefs residing in the Uchiha Mansion, and then opened his mouth to speak to the one sitting next to him. He found, however, that he was now locked in a gaze with the red-haired boy.

As Neji and Gaara stared at each other, only Sasuke came to notice that they were probably talking to each other through glances, although their expressions were unreadable. Tsukiko, whom had now decided to take Naruto’s lunch, had not noticed as the blonde boy begged for his food back. They were distracted though, when the red-haired, creepy staring boy moved to look at them and seemed to be saying something. At this, Neji seemed to twitch and turn back to his American-style lunch of a pumpernickel sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise and honey-covered, slow-roasted ham. Yes. Hyugas were fascinated with the food from the western world. It didn’t mean they didn’t enjoy a good Japanese style meal every now and then though.

“Aw, blondie and his sister take away the attention of your new play thing.”

“He is not my plaything... yet.”

“Neji, why are you such a whore?” No one could ever comment on why Sasuke was so open.

“I am not a whore... I simply enjoy the company of many... many others.” And no one would dare think of Neji’s ‘conquest’. Some said that he logged them in a black book, kept in a cage made of ‘black box’ material, under ground in a room with a national safe worthy lock. But those were just rumors.

“Right.”

“What about your uke?”

“Not my uke.”

“You wish he was.”

“Maybe.”

“That’s a yes.”

“Was this going anywhere?”

“Ohayo Sasuke-kun!”

Oh Kami.

Must you be this cruel to this young boy?

How did those two witches learn of his identity? He moved in his seat slowly and smiled at the blonde haired girl and pink haired lass from his morning Advanced Calculus class. They didn’t look smart enough to be in the class so they either sucked ass or sucked dick. That teacher did not look like he cared about student-teacher boundaries. Neji leaned closer to his friend.

“Fangirls?”

“You have no idea.”

“May we have lunch with you?” They didn’t even wait for an answer, sitting down at either side of him, the pink haired one forcing Neji to the edge of the bench so that he had to sit at the other side. Normally, his raven haried friend would have told them off eight hundred ways to fricking judgement day, but this was his father’s school. His alma-mater, much like his university. He screwed up his reputation, he would be screwed at home.

Fugaku Uchiha + Heart Problems + Anger Issues + ‘I Get Angry Every Three Seconds’ Syndrome.

Do you see where the above equation might lead too?

“My name is Sakura! Sakura Haruno and I-”

“I’m Ino, Ino Yamanka. You may know me as one of the Cheer Captains for our school’s sports team?”

“You mean Co-Cheer Captain, Ino. I’m Head Cheer Captain.” Both girls fluttered their eye lashes, puckered their lips lightly, heaved their chests out a bit more than their push-up bras could do and seemed to be throwing everything but the book at the poor boy. Neji could’ve died from laughter then and there, but he knew better than to laugh at his friend’s misfortune.

“No. I actually haven’t heard of you two.” Sasuke said openly before taking a bite out of his salad.

The girls faltered for a moment before regaining themselves, as though he had not said a word. Ino turned to the long haired sitting across them and waved her hand in front of his face to better get his attention.

“Neji! How could you not tell Sasuke about us? I thought we were your friends!”

‘No, you’re vultures. Last year you were all over me and now it’s his turn. Of course I wouldn’t tell them about you cheap-ass, lollygagging-’ The boy was pulled out of this taught by Sakura’s fake, high pitched laughter. Apparently, she thought that Sasuke’s comment about his friend being slow to speak to be incredibly funny. Yeah right. They just wanted to be notches on Sasuke’s bed post, like they almost had been in Neji’s. Too bad he had eyes for a different gender.

Chapter end notes:



Terms:

Ohayo - Hello

------------------

Thank you for reading the second chapter in this fanfiction. Please be kind enough to leave a review or a comment? It is common Courtesy. ^^