TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Best Friends Till the End, Better Off Lovers by ravenoftheshadows12, ravenoftheshadows12

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Please be kind this is my first naruto related story so try to work with me. My friend 23shinofang23 has written 2 or 3 stories so she is my co-author so we are going to try and write a really good story.
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
Me and 23shinofang23 are writing from TenTen's Point of view but we might change it up. Each time TenTen moves ahead a couple of hours or so we will refer to each section as mission with a number like mission 1 or 2 and who is there with TenTen or if it is just her. P.S. We are trying to keep the chapters short so you get more chapters and good stuff.
Mission 1 NejiTenLee (Naruto)
So we are on another mission me, Neji and Lee. Plus we have Naruto who is so reckless in almost everything he does but I most admit he gets the job done. But who really cares he is a complete idiot and this isn't about him. It has more to do with me (not to be selfish or any thing) and... Neji. See for a while now Neji has changed for the better. He seems not so cold about life and we have been a team for a while and.....and... well fine... I might some feelings for him that go beyond 'just friends' but i don't think he has feelings for me.
Mission 2 Ten
Well we have just returned from our mission and we are a little tired but I think we will live. Now I have a small problem see, I want to know if he likes me back so I am trying to decide if i should go for it and start flirting with him to see if he likes me the same way or should I play it cool and see how he reacts to other girls and me. Hmmmm...... I want to try the flirting because it might work but Lee might notice and if Neji doesn't like me then i will really make a fool of my self.
Well I am going to try subtle flirting first and see if he returns the flirts or if he brushs them off. Oh this is so hard! ....... I know I will ask Lee but i won't mention it is me and Neji I am talking about and since he has a good relationship with Sakura I think he will have good advice.
Mission 3 TenLee (Sakura)
"Lee get over here!" I called. He strolled over with Sakura at his side.
"Hey TenTen how are you?" He asked.
" I would be better but i need advice for my friend." I explained. We sat on a bench that was nearby and he waited for me to talk.
"See my friend... she really likes this guy and they have known each other for a while and she was wondering how she could tell if he liked her or not." I told him. He took a minute to come up with an answer.
"Well first are you talking about you and Neji?" He questioned.
"No of course not! I just didn't know how to answer my friend cause i haven't really had a boyfriend." I laughed nervously.
"Well then you should tell your friend that she should try maybe to flirt subtlely at first to see if he flirts back." He said.
"I see." I muttered.
"Then," he continued, "She should ask him to do something with her. Not as a date just to hangout. You know." He urged. I went silent for a minute to just take it in. Then Sakura added her own advice.
"Also tell your friend that she shouldn't rush things but like Lee said try to do things together to plant the idea that your friend enjoys spending time with him and he might start to realize your friend likes him." Sakura gently added. I realized they were right. I couldn't believe Bushy Brows was right.
"Thank you guys so much i will tell my friend. I hope you guys have a nice day. See ya!" I yelled as i hurried away.
Mission 4 Neji
Why does she drive me crazy? TenTen always trys to be the one of the best. She never realizes how annoying she can be always nagging Lee and myself over something. Yet she is beautiful and i can't stop thinking about her if i tried. She is intoxicating. She is independent and so proud and these feelings I have for her are so weird. I don't know how this could have happened. I had no attraction to her to this point then all of a sudden i love here like that. I mean come on when i say love i mean it.
I stood up and started pacing. Why? I couldn't figure it out. I heard a gentle knock at my door. I crossed the room and opened it. It was my cousin Hinata.
"Hey Neji. I was wondering if you could help me?" She shyly asked.
"Only if you can help me." I said calmly. She nodded. I ushered us into two chairs in my room.
"Alright," she said, "Tell me what is troubling you." I stared for a moment then started in.
"Well you have to promise that you won't tell." I pleadingly asked. She nodded and I continued.
"See I have had no attraction to....." I hesitated. "To TenTen and I am now starting to feel this overwhelming need to be with her and it happened slowly and then bam. I don't know what to do." I shook my head to clear the feelings inside of me and when I glanced over to Hinata she was deep in thought. We sat like this for about ten minutes when she finally spoke.
" Well I am having the same trouble with...... Naruto." She confessed.
I sat dumfounded. I couldn't belive my cousin had the hots for Naruto. Ewwwww..... that totally grossed me out but if she really felt the same way as i did she could help me fix this.
Chapter end notes: This isn't finished yet so if you read this then tell how it is so far.