TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Same Old. by Monica

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Well, I saw the challenge and I thought it sounded easy, and well, this is what came up.
Chapter notes: Well, I started at 12:30 am, took a small break in the middle, and finished at 1:30 am, so it kinda got ended soon, I was really tired, and I would rather not save it on my computer, I will make another chapter, and get into some lemon.
“Naruto, wait up!” It was the same annoying voice I heard everyday. I kept walking, pretending to not have heard it. Like I do everyday. He ran up to me, “Morning Naruto.” Same old smile, same cheerful laugh. Same old Konohamaru. I continued walking to school, along the same path I did everyday, That day went as it normally did, I slept through most of the classes as Konohamaru, who always sat next to me, caused mischief. Lunch time was normal, same horrible, grease covered food, friend gossiping about others. School ended at the same time as it always did, I headed out down the same hall I always did. “Bye Naruto, see you Monday!” Konohamaru yelled to me from down the hall. I waved without looking back, as I always did. But then something that was the same happened. “Wait! Naruto!” Konohamaru ran up to me. “Would you like to come over, maybe spend the night over the weekend? It would be really fun, we could watch some movies, play games, get ice cream…” He continued his rambling. I was not paying attention. “Sure.” I said as he stopped his rambling. “Woo hoo!” He exclaimed. “Come on!” He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the doors, across town. We stopped in front of a large house, and he grabbed a key from his pocket. “You live here?”
“Yeah. Since my Grandpa is the Hokage he had this house built for me.” He laughed sheepishly. I stood gaping at the house.
“You know… There is a inside to the house too…” Konohamaru broke my daze. I looked and he already had the door open, he stood holding it open, waiting. I made my way past him. I stood on the front porch, looking around the large entrance. The inside was also large. From what I could see, there was a dining room to the left, with a large table, many chairs and a hallway with many doors to the right. In front of me was a large set of marble stairs leading to the second floor. The floor too, was marble. I took my shoes off and followed Konohamaru into was I presumed was the living room. A large couch was to one wall, a love seat next to that, and a rather large chair next to that decorated the room. The centerpiece was a rather large television, lined with speakers, and all types of electronic devises.
“Take a seat, would you like anything to drink?” Konohamaru asked.
I sat down on the loveseat and replied, “Some tea, please?” He nodded before walking off down the hall. I looked around the large room. There were windows, but they were blocked off by large, thick black shades, letting no light in, probably to minimize glare. The only light came from the lamps placed in each corner. An odd switch lying on the table caught my attention. I picked it up. It was a small, think box with a light switch on it. I flipped the switch out of curiosity. All the lights went out. I flipped it back and they came on again. Konohamaru walked into the room, chuckling.
“I see you found the light switch.”
“Yeah…” Konohamaru set the tea down and sat next to Naruto, who was already helping himself to the tea.
“Want to watch a movie?” Konohamaru asked.
Naruto nodded, still sipping at his tea. “Have any horror movies?” He asked,
“Sure do.” The movie progressed and the minutes flew. I continued to sip at a seemingly endless supply of tea. I set down my cup once the tea ran out, and continued to watch the movie. The movie was getting to a mushy romantic part, so I stared idly at it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Konohamaru’s movements, I turned to see what he was doing when his lips met mine. I was shocked to say the least. He pushed himself onto me so that I was leaning back against the arm of the sofa. He placed his hands on top of mine, and I leaned in to the kiss. He slid his tongue into my mouth. My tongue seemed to move on its own along side Konohamaru’s. We stopped for a breath.
“I think I should go,,,” I whispered. I did not really want to go, I wanted to side there on that loveseat with Konohamaru forever, but the change was to much for me.
Chapter end notes: :D Hope you liked it, I could not really think of anything else.