TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Strange intrests by Dreamz

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto or Masashi Kishimoto, blah, blah, blah.

HOPE YOU LIKE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ino was at the flower Shop. She carefully looked over her precious flowers, then grabbed a watering pail. Ino smiled and hummed a soft tune as she gently let the water drip over the flowers.

"Uh, hey Ino..."

Ino, startled, fell back against the floor. She looked up to see Naruto gazing at her, concerned.

"Naruto!" She yelled. "You scared me!"

Naruto turned red, smiled, and scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry..."

"You'd better be!" said Ino as she got up and smacked Naruto.

Naruto rubbed his cheek. "Oww..."

"You deserve it!" Ino grabbed the watering pail and continued to water her flowers.

"So Ino..." Naruto began.

"Yeah...?" Ino looked up.

"Well, no one wants to go get ramen with me... so I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

Pause.

"I'm on a diet!" She complained.

"They have diet ramen." said Naruto. "But it's not like you need it..."

"Huh?"

"Well, you look fine the way you are!" Naruto explained.

Ino turned her head to hid her blushing face. "Fine... I'll go" she said.

"I'll race yah!" said Naruto then began running.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"But we'll look like idiots!" she exclaimed. Ino ran after him anyway.

Naruto skidded to a halt once he reached the ramen shop. “I win!” Ino came running after him, but when she tried to stop, she toppled into Naruto causing the two to fall down. Naruto jumped up and extended a hand to help Ino up.

“Thanks.” She said as she got up.

Naruto looked over at Ichiraku Ramen shop. “Come on Ino!” he said. “The ramen’s not going to wait forever!” He walked over and took a seat.

Ino smiled “Okay, okay. Don’t rush me!” she sat next to Naruto.

Teuchi walked over to the two. “Naruto, is this your girlfriend?” he asked.

“What…!?” Ino Exclaimed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Naruto’s eyes got wide. “Huh?! What!? No, Old Man, no! She is just my friend!”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Oh.” Teuchi looked disappointed. “What can I get you two?”

“I’ll take a pork ramen!” Naruto exclaimed, pointing to himself.

“I’ll have a diet one.” Ino said.

“What flavor?” asked the old man.

“Uh…” Ino said. “I’ll have pork like Naruto.”

“Kay,” said Teuchi “A pork ramen and a diet pork ramen coming up!” and he walked away.

Naruto smiled at Ino. “So what have you been up to lately?”

“Just working in the flower shop mostly, and training. That’s about it. You?”

“Training, eating ramen, the usual.

Ino nodded.

“I wish granny Tsunade would send me on a mission though.” Naruto said.

“Same here” Ino replied. Then Teuchi came back with two steaming hot bowls of ramen.

“Here you go.” He said setting a bowl in front of Naruto and one in front of Ino. Naruto gulped down his ramen in a matter of seconds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then he burped. Ino had a disgusted look on her face, then laughed. She started eating her ramen.

“Boy, you’re a slow eater Ino.” Naruto said.

Ino rolled her eyes and continued to eat. Naruto asked for a refill of ramen and Teuchi filled his bowl up. Naruto finished his second bowl of ramen and waited for Ino to finish. “Done.” She finally said.

“Well it’s about time!” said Naruto.

Ino raised an eyebrow then said, “You are aware that you’re paying right?” she got up and ran off.

“Hey!” Yelled Naruto. He dung in his pocket and fished out Froggy, got some money, and paid Teuchi. Then he ran after Ino. Panting, he finally caught up with her.

“Well it’s about time!” she mocked him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Naruto glared at her. “Yeah, whatever.”

“Wanna go train?” Ino asked.

“Sure.” Said Naruto.

And they walked together to the training field.