TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Next Generation by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Shinzu and Clancey walked around Konoha, still freaked out by what happened.

"Okay...I say...we go to Hokage Building.." Shinzu said. "Tell Hokage whats going on."

Clancey looked at Shinzu. "We will get in lots of trouble!" She said. "We weren't supposed to leave the village!"
Kirko barked. *Yeah! We can't tell them anything!"

"Cant tell who what?" Tento asked, jumping off a roof. Miar and Lily came after him.

"Uhhhhh.....Nothing!" Shinzu said. "We can't tell the ANBU about the masks we stole."

Tento, Lily, and Miar stared. "Are you sure?" Tento asked.

Shinzu: ^^'
"Yeah, I'm sure." She said quietly.

"Why did you follow us?" Someone asked and appeared in a puff of smoke infront of Shinzu and Clancey.

"Uhhh....Because we lost something out in the forest." Shinzu said.

"Yeah!" Clancey said. "See, my kunai pouch." She held it pup.

The ferret nodded and jumped away.

---
"Kiba." The Dog ANBU said, opening the door to Kiba's office. He walked inside and looked around. "Kiba?"

Suddenly Akamaru ran down the hall and knocked the Dog ANBU over. "ARK! Bark bark! Ark ark!" he barked.

"What Akamaru?" The Dog asked, pushing the giant dog off of him and standing up. Kiba appeared a few moments later.

"He said that two of our genin followed you." Kiba said, translating. "

The ferret and cat ANBU appeared next and Kiba let them into the room.

"What did you find?" Kiba asked a few dayss later. Shikamaru, Ferret, Dog, and Cat where standing in a line infront of his desk. They had gone outside again to search the rest of the two days.

Shikamaru looked half asleep, but he answered. "Okay, we found nothing." He said. "Not even a trace of Tayuya."

"Yeah," Ferret said. "We searched every forest many times."

Kiba sighed and nodded. "We'll worry about that later." He siad. "Right now we need to prepare for the chunnin exams."

Three Days Later:

Naruto lead his team over to the stadium where everyone was going to battle. "Now watch.." Naruto said to Clancey, Tento, and Kiara as they sat down.

"But I dont want to watch Shinzu!" Kiara pouted, slouching in her chair.

"Just watch." Tento said and waited to see who would go first.

A few rows up, Tuki sat down while Kakashi stood in the isle.
"I cant wait to watch this!" Miar said, jumping up and down.

"Me too!" Tuki said and leaned forward a bit.

Kankoru and Jino walked down the isle to the third to bottom row. Jino sat down and Kankoru stood next to him.

Kakuzu, Deidara, and Hior appeared in there transfored disguises and stood in the back.

Shinzu, Lily, Mikoru, Rino, Witoru, and Miar stood in the middle of the arena in a line.

"Eight of our gennin have made it to the last round!" Kiba said, making everyone look at him. "They have made it through the beggining rounds and have made it this far!"

The jonin standing infront of everyone turned around and looked at them. He had short, white hair and green eyes. "These are the match ups!" He said.

Lily vs. Witoru.
Shinzu vs. Rino
Miar vs. Mikoru.

"Now, the terrain may be differnt, but the rules are the same- There are none." The jonin continued, basicly saying that Kiba lied. "I can step in at anytime and stop a battle if I think it should be over, got it?"

The five genin and Akatsuki member nodded. "First battle! Uchiha Lily verses Witoru of the Sand! The rest ofyou go to the waiting area."

Shinzu, Rino, Miar, and Mikoru all nodded and walked to the waiting area and looked into the stadium.

"Let the first battle...begin!"

Witoru and Lily stared at eachother for a moment, then after a few minuts Witoru took off the fans. "Wind Scythe Jutsu!" She swung them forward and made a ton of sharp wind fly at Lily.

Lily jumped into the air, dodging the jutsu. "Clone Jutsu!" She said, making a clone. Her and the clone ran forward. Witoru jumped backwards, then backwards using Wind Scythe Jutsu a few more times.

The jutsu kept hitting LIly, slowing her down each time. "Earth Style! Earth Missle Jutsu!" Lily said, stopping and making a hand sign.

Earth lifted into the air and hit Witoru. One of her fans broke in half while the other just made it our of harms way.
"Oh, thats it!" Witoru yelled, jumping backwards and running up the wall to where there was a small ammount of shadow. "Shadow Possesion Jutsu!"

A line of shadow hit Lily's feet faster then you could say 'I' and had her standing there, not moving.
"Shadow Strangle Jutsu!" Witoru said after she released the jutsu. A hand crawled up Lily's body and wrapped around Lily's neck.

'I-I cant...breath..' Lily thought, trying to move but she couldn't. Kunia hit her in the sides, then back, and then legs. She closed her eyes and when she opened them they where red with one...marking in the middle.

Witoru looked at Lily's eyes. 'Sharingan!' she thought. 'I've heard about it...but only heard that Sasuke, Itachi, and Guito!' Suddenly loosing concentration, the shadow broke and slithered down Lily's body.

"Ha!" Lily said, backing up. But before she got to the wall, the kunai that she forgot to pull out dug deeper into her skin. She fell to her knees, but then stood up, trembling a bit
----
Shinzu and Miar where leaning over the railing in the waiting area. "WOAH!" Miar said, turning Byakugan on. "Her chakra level went up!"

"You serious?!" Shinzu asked, looking at him. "Why, how?!"

Miar studdied how Lily was moving and after a while, "I think she has Sharingan."

'Hn, so Guito isn't the only one...' Mikoru/Coraku thought.

Rino stared at the to that where fighting. 'Blood....' He thought.
"No.." he mumbled. "I have to fight it...STOP IT!"

Everyone in that area stopped and looked at Rino.
"Did you just speak?!" Miar asked, but that earned him a sand slap.
--
Lily started doing a bunch of Jutsu. "Summoning Jutsu!" She said and a bird appeared. "Get her!"
The eagle bird thing nodded and flew into the air, diving when it was over Witoru.

Witoru jumped into the air, grabbing onto the birds nack and dragging it down. The few moments that it had been there had been for nothing and the bird dissapeared. While Witoru was in the air, Lily position a bunch of face up kunai on the ground, handles dug into the ground.

When Witoru landed, she landed on the kunai and she screatched, then said, "You....are....troub-trouble...some.." before fainting.

"Winner," The white haired guy said. "Uchiha Lily!"

A ton of medical nin came rushing in, moving Witoru off the kunai and putting her on a stretcher thing.

"Thanks Tsunari!" Kiba said.

"Next up!" The jonin- Tsunari- said. "Hatake Shinzu verses Rino of the sand!"