TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Torn Hearts by kanashii13

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I don't own any part of Naruto. All of it is copyrighted to its creator.
Chapter notes: I uploaded this story FIVE FREAKIN TIMES ALREADY!!!! Stupid computer, plus all of my comments and noted have been deleated. Again, and again, and again, and AGAIN!! So I'm not in the mood for writing everything over again. Even though I did write that stupid summary 16 times. >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< Disclaimer: I don't own any part of Naruto. All of it is copyrighted to its creator.
Chapter 1; Home Again



Lee smiled as he walked through the gates of Konoha. So many things have changed, he thought. The dust swirled and lifted with the leaves on the wind. Tenten stood beside him, along with Neji.
“Hey, Neji?”
“What Lee?”
“Do you think Sakura’s still here?” Lee looked back at his white eyed teammate.
“And why would I know this?” Neji looked back at him, clearly annoyed. Lee sighed, Neji was always annoyed about something and when he wasn’t, he was rambling on and on about destiny.
Lee smiled none the less and gave him his sparkly smile and a thumbs up, “I’m going to check the hospital, report back to Tsunade-sama without me and tell her I’m sorry for missing.”
Tenten smiled and nodded, “M’kay, say hi to Sakura for me, alright?”
Neji just glared at his oddly dressed teammate, “Come on Tenten, we’ve gotta hurry.” She nodded and followed him, waving at Lee.
Lee watched them go then shot of towards the hospital, “Sakura, Sakura, Sakura, my beautiful blossom, I am coming!”

Sakura walked out of the room and shut the door behind her. Naruto had gotten in another fight with the Akatsuki and in the process, sustained major injuries. She had just spent the past two hours patching him up. Sometimes her teammate could be a real pain. The blonde was reckless but he was a special person and close to her heart.
She turned the corner to see Lee standing there smiling and panting. She jumped back startled then smiled, same as always, she thought fondly.
“Sakura-chan! It’s good to see you again! I was worried you had gone off on a mission.” Lee looked at her fondly, his eyes softening.
Sakura smiled and giggled, “Nope, I’m still here, Lee. I’m glad you’re in one piece,” she glared over at the room she had just come out of, “Unlike that stupid idiot, Naruto,” she muttered.
Lee laughed, “So Naruto-kun got in a fight again and, telling by your expression, is just as lively and youthful as ever.”
Sakura smiled sadly, “He tried to kill Itachi, to achieve Sasuke’s goal for him, just so he can come back.” She looked at the floor, “He’s still trying to get him back. He just won’t give up, no matter how hard I try, he just won’t leave that bastard alone.” She started to shake, sobs racking her body.
Lee looked down at the pink haired kunoichi and pulled her close and rested his head on top of hers, “Sakura,” he whispered.
She laid her head on his shoulder then after a minute looked back up at him, tears rolling down her cheeks, “I’m fine, really.” She wiped the remaining tears from her green eyes, “Thank you, Lee. It’s good to have you back.”
Lee let his arms slide from around her shoulders to her waist, “You’re welcome Sakura.” He looked at her then smiled, “So dinner at seven, right?”
Sakura nodded and smiled. “Yes, seven sounds great.” With that, Lee pulled her close and leaned down, kissing her.

Tenten stood in front of a blonde woman, sitting at a desk piled high with documents and unread papers. “And where is tight man?” Tenten smiled inwardly at Tsunade’s nickname for Lee. It was true that he wore odd green tights and had fuzzy eyebrows but he was kind, and she didn’t understand why people didn’t look past his appearance to his personality.
“He went to the hospital,” Neji replied.
“Was he injured?”
“No, Hokage-sama, he went to go see Sakura-san.” Neji frowned at the image his mind conjured up, he never thought that the pink-haired, violent, fiery kunoichi would fall for his youthful, odd, determined, hyperactive teammate. The pairing was awful but love is love, not much you can do about it.
Tenten smiled, “Please excuse Lee, Tsunade-sama. After all, it has been two months since the two have spent much time together.”
The hokage just waved her hand around in the air, “Hai, hai, alright, but next time make sure he comes.”
Neji and Tenten just nodded and walked out as they were dismissed.
Chapter end notes: Sorry if it's short, the beginning chapter notes should explain why. And again I'm sorry. And the catagories aren't working so sorry if it's in the wrong catagory.