TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Neko Akuma: Back Stage by Chained Chi Yajuu

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Unlike what a lot of humans think demons are a very culture rich species. Ever clan worships something different, every family has different powers, and every species has a different life style all together. They believe and celebrate things; both love and hate, and create.
Little Keyo-chan: “Hello! Little Keyo-chan here!” (Waving excitedly) “Here is another new section to keep an eye on. This section will be for the demon clans of Neko Akuma; this is Pg.1, The Nacare Clan!!” (Throws fist into air and lets out loud yell of happiness) “My clan, and the best clan ever if I may say so my self. Any way scroll down and check it out!” (Points down below)

_________________________________

The Nacare clan
Photobucket
INHERITANCE & PURITY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unlike with most humans the women are the ones who carry one the Nacare line, females are leaders and alphas. In fact there are very few demon clans where the males carry on the family name. The fist born female of the purest branch is the next head of the clan, no exceptions; this is why Keyore is the leader of her clan even though she is a Hanyou.

The Nacares prided them self’s on there clans purity, for very little human blood diluted there veins. The main branch was almost completely pure until the disgrace of Lady Nariko. The Head female at the time would very often marry off her oldest daughter to a distant relative, cousin, or in the most extreme cases, even to there own brother to keep the clan line pure.

The head female must have at least two female hairs with there selected mate of clan approval before she can leave him, that way if one female dies there is another to take her place. Under no circumstance can a male become alpha of the clan.

BELIEFS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like most demons, the Nacares do not believe in gods exactly or at least don’t worship them; they worship elements, planets, animals, and things of that nature. The Nacares element is fire, there for they worship the sun, the element fire, and the Kurokasai Neko or Black Fire Cat, a rare but still existing species of Demon Cat. And there worshipping is not like humans, its more of an honoring and just being thankful for these things, they do not pry to them or ask them for things neither do they believe they are responsible for creating the world or anything in it. Though the Nacare’s are descendants of the Kurokasai Neko they do not believe these demons too have any supernatural powers beyond that of any other demon or to be god like in any manner. But they are very thankful to them because with out them they would not exists, so they honor them with four celebrations during the year, one for each season.

CREATION
The Nacare’s are descendants of the Kurokasai Neko’s, or Black Fire Cats. They where Demon Cats that thrived in the times when humans use to hunt demons. So in order to keep them selves safe from harm the Kurokasai Neko’s along with other Demon Beasts transformed them selves into creatures with a very human like appearance, thus the demon was born. Only a few traits distinguished them from humans, like the horns, claws, stripe painted cheeks, and fangs. They planned to turn them selves back to there original form when the humans stopped hunting them, but this method was not full proof. Humans did not stop the hunt for hundreds of years and by the time they did the Demon Beasts had forgotten how to transform back, thus the Nacare clan and others where created. But there where some Demon beasts that remained true to there original form, and still do, but none live who remember the transforming tricks.

The Kurokasai Neko’s where Demon Beasts whose intelligence was unmatched by any other creatures and could control fire with a flick of there black tails. They where large and beautiful, With gold feathered wings,this beauty followed them into there human forms so that now the classic traits of a modern Nacare female is black hair and yellow eyes. Males some times vary.

When they took there human forms, the intelligence and beauty followed them. But over the years there IQ dropped, becoming still incredibly smart creatures but down right stupid compared to there original selves, but the beauty never diminished. Some of the oldest of the Kurokasai Neko’s who still remember back before they took the shape of humans still weep today for there foolish decision.

CELEBRATIONS

*Winter Festivals:

Kurokasai Festival- honoring the Kurokasai Neko’s. A whole month is set aside to prepare for this festival, in which time every one pitches in from all classes, making decorations, cooking, sewing cloths, and sending out invitations. This festival is for Nacare Demons only, meaning no human guests, and no humans or demons that are not a Nacare by blood. The festival last three days.

Day of Mating- commonly known as Valentines Day among humans, this is the day where demons commonly find there life mates. No traditional dress or food.

* Spring Festivals:

Kurokasai Festival- honoring the Kurokasai Neko’s. A whole month is set aside to prepare for this festival, in which time every one pitches in from all classes, making decorations, cooking, sewing cloths, and sending out invitations. This festival is for Nacare Demons only, meaning no human guests, and no humans or demons that are not a Nacare by blood. The festival last one week.

Festival of Life- this festival is primarily demons of good nature and few human guests. Not much time is spent preparing for it, no meat is eaten on this day and it is tradition to dress in lighter spring colors. It is pretty much a day of peace and relaxation, any one is welcome to them as long intentions are noble. Traditional food is balls of fried doe and fruits, no meat. The festival lasts for one day.

*Summer Festivals:

Kurokasai Festival- honoring the Kurokasai Neko’s. A whole month is set aside to prepare for this festival, in which time every one pitches in from all classes, making decorations, cooking, sewing cloths, and sending out invitations. This festival is for Nacare Demons only, meaning no human guests, and no humans or demons that are not a Nacare by blood. The festival lasts one week and a day.

Sun Festival- this festival is for all Nacare’s by blood or marriage and no human guests. One month is spent preparing, traditional food is meats and fruit, traditional dress is shades of yellow and gold. The festival lasts for four days and takes place twice, once on the first day of summer and again on the last.

Festival of Fire- this festival is for all fire cat demons across the countries as well as some human guests and is the biggest of all there celebrations. It takes place in the demon capital, the largest Takuyajuu, Za Hora Tamei Yajuu also known as Za Hora. It is in the middle of the summer and last for two weeks, some times two and a half. Traditional food and drink include the following
Food:
-spiced fried doe
-spiced sweet and sour bread
-fire flower cookies
-fruit, honey apples, strawberries, ect…
-meat, pig’s meat, wolfs meat, boar’s meat, ect…
-sweets, spiced & baked honey apples, sweetened strawberries, cookies, chocolates, ect…
Drink:
-sake
-mixture of honey, wolfs blood, and sake
-mixture of strawberry juice, wolfs blood, and sake
-mixture of wolfs blood & sake
-spiced and sweetened wolfs blood
-wolfs blood
-water
-wine
-honey apple cider
wolfs blood is tradition in many of the dishes and drinks at this festival since all Demons of fire are some kind of feline, just as all demons of lightning are canine. The traditional dress are usually dressy, light, kimonos in shades of red, black, yellow, gold, orange, brown, & pink, along with jewelry of gold, copper, and bronze. It is a time of celebration where no matter your age you can drink, dance, sing, eat, and be merry. Fire Demons come by the hundreds to celebrate the Fire Festival at the Za Hora.

*Autumn Festival:

All Hollows Eve- honoring and grieving of the dead and loved ones past, this day is a day of famine for all demons but only for food, sake and other alcoholic beverages are permitted to help with the grief, traditional clothing is heavy kimonos and veils, all of black and gray.

*Yearly:

The Year of Peace- the 7th year of every 7 years is called The Year of Peace. A time, in which no war is to take place between any demon clans, it is a time of complete and utter tranquility in which every clan forgets about its troubles with one another. But the moment the years over let the blood shed begin.

HOME LAND ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Nacare clan original resided in the fire country before there massacre, but they where not members of the hidden leaf village nor did they answer to the Daimyo. they had a separate government and set of laws then the rest of the government, but they did ally them selves with Hidden Leaf and the Fire Country in return for allowing them to remain in the nation and village. They had a large separate area for there large clan that resided very near the boarder between the Fire country and the river country. But some Nacare demons moved into Konoha, they did not and still don’t wear a leaf head band because though they live there they are not hidden leaf ninja. Instead they wear something with the leaf symbol on it, jewelry, beads, cloths, and even small tattoos, to show that they are loyal to the Leaf Village. To wear the head band would mean they answer to the laws and leaders of the village; much is the same with other larger demon clans.

The large village they use to live at is now nothing more then run down ruins, serving as hideouts for homeless, not social, or on the run humans and demons. But in its time it was a great and beautiful place to live for a demon.

BATTLE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Nacare clans battle skills where said to be the best in the world at the peak of there clans prosperity. But they declined slightly to second best as the Inuchi clan began to rise in power. To this day most demons would think twice before challenging a Nacare Neko.

*Special Attacks:

Yajuu Tsume- meaning beast claw or demon claw, this is closely guarded secret ability only known to the Nacare clan. There are other clans that have similar abilities but certainly not as powerful. Yajuu Tsume allows the user to send red blades of chakra as a weapon towards there enemies. The blades are so sharp they can cut through stone, but they use up a lot of chakra to do so.

Demon Cats summons- They also summon demon cats to there sides as battle companions. A Nacare Neko usual travels with two or more of these Demon cats.

*Kekkei-Genkai:

Kin-Hane - the Nacares only have one blood line ability, the Kin-Hane or Gold wing ,the ability to grow gold feathered wings from there backs. The only other demons known to have an ability similar to this one are the elemental darkness demons of the Yabun family. This Kekkei-Genkai is not accessible to hanyous or half-breeds’ they do not have enough of the Nacare blood in them for the transformation.
Chapter end notes: Please read and review, thankyou.