TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


May the Moon Bind Us by Aduro Witch

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: It may seem a little, shall I say kiddish( the reason: my orignal character who helps extablish comedy relief) , but be warned it will change as the story goes on.

If you have any ideas or questions just buzz me!!
Chapter notes: Ok Lets get this started. I had this swimming in my head for awhile and had to get it out. It may be a little out of chacter but it's worth the read trust me. Rating will change but not until ch 15!

I do not own Naruto or anything pretaining to naruto!!
Prelude

The music of the full moon is playing. Come let us listen and dance. Why do you not sway to the melody? The tune must elude you. For you see, only the children of the night can here its song. I fear we can not be friends. You and I are too different.

I, with my pale skin and dark eyes and pitch black hair. My mysterious ways are sure to frighten you. I seek the dark with its comforting embrace. The night would not welcome you willingly child of the day. With eyes that put the sky to shame with golden hair to rival the suns brightness. You are the day I am the night. We are absolutely too different.

But if I recall is not the sun and moon friends. They share the sky with no ill will towards each other. And when the time is right they come together in the dance of the eclipse. So maybe there is a chance for us? Maybe it was fate that you and I met. Do you think you and can share the world together? Is there a chance we can dance our own eclipse? Or am I just fooling my self with hope?









Many cries fill the street as a crowd gather in the town square. A woman is set in the center and is tied to a pole. A clear look of panic is upon her face. She knows death is about to meet her. As the sun begins to rise the crowd grows louder. Cries of death and destruction can be heard from the townspeople. As the suns rays lick the woman’s skin she cries in pain. The light begins to eat at here flesh. The crowd cheers as they see her demise in fact they welcome it. Just before she burst s flames she screams a finale testament to the retched peons. “WOE TO YOU WHO KILL ME! WAR IS ON THE HORIZON! BEHOLD YOUR FATE YOU RECHED FOOLS!”

Many stood in shook as her ashes arose from were her form once was. The day’s rays making them glitter in the morning light. The townspeople came out of their stupor and went to start their day, while others contemplated the vampire’s prophecy.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The suns rays stretched past the village and sent their warm rays towards the forest. The light flickered in the leaves and skimmed in the creak. Animals of different shapes and beauty came forth for the day. Searching for food and others for mischief. One such animal was doing just that.

The little squirrel was currently sneaking up on its unsuspecting prey. The prey in question was clad in warn out dark blue trousers and eye catching orange tunic. He was lying sprawled out on the ground fast asleep. His blonde a hair swaying in the breeze while a tan hand rested in a bag next to him.

The sneaky little squirrel slowly made his way towards the young teenager and his bag of goodies. Once he was close enough he reached his paw out and grabbed the handle. He tested the boy’s resentence of him tugging the bag and saw no response. Just as he was about to relive the boy something grabbed him.

Bright blue curious eyes meet his dark brown frightened ones. “So what do we have here?”The squirrel began to struggle to get away, but the attempts were futile. The teens gripe was to strong for his strong arms. So at last bid for freedom he did the only thing he could think of...he begged and cried for mercy.

“PLEASE DON’T HURT ME’S!! GAKI DIDN’T MEAN ANY HARM!! ME JUST VERY HUNGRY!” Two things happened after this outburst. The first being a scream of terror the next poor Gaki flying through the air hitting a tree. The boy scrambled to his feet and began to run, but in his moment or terror tripped and landed face first into the ground.

A tapping on his shoulder had him looking up from the ground. A pair of worried eyes gazed down at him. “Me’s very sorry I didn’t me any harms. “ A tiny paw shot out at him and a squeak of “let’s be friends “was directed at him.

The blonde sat up and with a very confused face took Gaki’s paw and shook it. “So uhh... it’s not very often that I see a talking animal. “Im sorry I through you at the tree.” Gaki looked at 

him for a moment then at the tree. Turning around you could see the tears shimmering in his eyes.”Don’t worries it happens to Gaki all the time!! No one likes Me’s so I understand if you through me into a tree!!”

A sudden and familiar pain shot through the blonde’s chest. He knew exactly what it was like to have everyone hat and be against you. It was like that all his life for as long as he could remember. Looking down at the sobbing squirrel he could see a kindred spirit in him. Even if he was an animal.”Hey don’t cry I don’t have anyone either.”

Looking up at the boy the animal knew that the boy felt the same as him.”Yews and I’s gots the same eyes misters.” A smile crept up on the teens lips and he shook his head in agreement. “Hey how about we keep each other company and travel together.” The squirrel looked up with happiness in his eyes.

The blonde clad in an orange tunic and faded blue trousers stood up grabbed his bag, and knelt saw little Gaki could climb on his shoulder.”So I take it your names Gaki.” The squirrel shook his head yes and asked the blonde his name in response. “My name is Naruto.” And with the introductions done they began their travels.
Chapter end notes: Well was it ok?
Review please!

I also have this story on FF