TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Bloopers by Zaku Hyuga

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Uhh... I’ll see you guys later.” Sasuke said as he walked out the door quickly.
“Is Sasuke leavin again?” Naruto asked Sakura, watching Sasuke stroll quickly down the street.
“Ya, I noticed he’s been leaving at this time every Wednesday.” Sakura answered as she looked up from her book, “I asked if I could come with him last week, but he told me no and ran off.”
“Strange.” Naruto replied.
“Hello everyone, is Sasuke here?” Rock Lee asked walking through the door.
“No he left a few seconds ago, he’s been leaving at this time on Wednesdays for the past 5 weeks.” Sakura answered.
“This is quite odd, I wonder where he is going?” Lee said to himself out loud.
“What did you want him for anyway?” Naruto asked nosily.
“I wished to challenge him to a drinking contest, but this is also quite interesting.” Rock Lee told Naruto.
“I wish I knew what he was up to.” Sakura said.
“I know, next week we shall follow him, and find out where he has been going.” Lee said excitedly.
“Ya!” Naruto and Sakura answered just as excitedly.
[One Week Later]
“I’m off. See you later.” Sasuke said as he performed his normal routine of dashing out the door Wednesday evening.
Naruto peered out the window to make sure it was safe to begin following. “Okay lets move” Naruto called to Sakura on the sofa.
“Okay, let’s go!” Lee said as he tripped from coming out of the closet.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” Naruto and Sakura yelled.
“What were you doing in there?” Sakura screamed at Lee.
“I was waiting till it was time to go,” Lee answered casually, “It was quite stuffy in there.”
“Umm, how long have you been in there Lee?” Naruto questioned, trying to be inoccent.
“Long enough to see what you did with that “Icha Icha Paradise”.” Lee answered.
“What are you talking about?” Sakura asked obliviously.
“Nothing!” Naruto yelled quickly, his face flushing.”We better get going or we’ll lose Sasuke!” Naruto yelled as he ran out the door.
“Oh, yes, we must hurry.” Lee said as he bolted out the door as well.
“Weirdos.” Sakura muttered and went out the door as well.
[15 Minutes Later]
“Hey, that’s him there.” Naruto said pointing to some building up ahead of them.
Sakura and Rock Lee landed next to Naruto. “What is that place? I’ve never seen it before.” Rock Lee stated.
“I don’t know, I haven’t either.” Naruto replied.
“Well the sign says Slash Me. That’s a weird name.”Sakura examined.
“Ya and look how all of those people are dressed.” Rock Lee stated.
“I know” Naruto said, “They’re all wearing black, and they have peircings everywhere!And Sasuke’s wearing black too.”
“Look! He’s going in!” Lee yelled.
“Okay, let’s follow.” Naruto said and started to walk towards the building.
Sakura grabbed his collar and yanked him back, “We can’t just walk in there like this. There’s no way they’ll let us in. We’ll need disguises.
[10 Minutes Later]
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
“Aww. I want a peircing in my nose like Lee too.” Naruto moaned.
“Naruto quit your whining. Lets go.” Sakura commanded. They walked towards the building with Naruto trudging along slumping his head. As they approached the building they got a better look at the people standing outside. Everyone was dresses completely black and had their hair put up in weird ways. They had peircings in their eyebrows, noses, ears, lips, cheeks, tongues, foreheads, belly-buttons. The gang quivered at the thought of where else they could be peirced. As they got nearer they could hear loud music coming from inside. They tried listening but couldn’t understand what was being said by the musicians, it appeared to be some form of rock.
“I’m scared Bushy-Brows,” Naruto said meekly, “will you protect me?”
“Naruto quit being such a baby.” Sakura said, “Look at Lee he’s not scared.” As they turned to look at Lee they saw that his eyes were twice as large as usual.
“I believe if you do not make any sudden movements, they will not harm you.” Rock Lee said in a shaky voice. They reached the door and went inside. People everywhere were dancing to the music played by the band, and some were even cutting each other with razors. The groups eyes grew wide with terror.
“Hey there.” A girl said to Naruto, “Wanna play a game?”
“Ooooo. What kind of game?” Naruto asked.
“Let me show you.” The girl pulled out a knife and tried to run it across Naruto’s arm.
“Wahhhh!” Lee yelled and punched the knife out of the girl’s hand. “Leave us be.”
The girl hissed at Lee and ran off to collect her knife. “What a bunch of freaks.” Sakura said.
“Hey I see Sasuke, he’s at the bar.” Naruto said. As they walked towards the bar Lee pointed out, “Do you notice that their facial expression never changes?”
“Ya, I did notice.” Sakura answered him. Sasuke turned and saw Naruto, Lee, and Sakura as they approached. He tried to hide his face before he thought they could see him.
“Sasuke, what are you doing here?” Sakura asked turning Sasuke towards her. The three jumped at what they saw.
Photobucket
“I’d ask the same about you.” Sasuke stated cooly.
“What is this place?” Naruto asked.
“It’s a new Emo club.” Sasuke told him, “I’ve been coming since it opened. What are you doing here?”
“We followed you.” Lee replied.
“Why do you keep coming here.” Sakura asked.
“Because he asked me to.” Sasuke told them.
“Who?” Naruto said with a look of terror on his face.
“The Emo Lord.”
“The Emo Lord?” The three said together.
“He’s here! The Emo Lord is here!” Someone shouted. Everyone turned to see the “Emo Lord” come in. The doors started to open slowly then flew open.
Photobucket
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket