TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


An Eye For An Eye by KyuubiN20

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Eye For An Eye

Chapter 2

I do not own Naruto because if I did Sasuke would be dead by the time the first chapter was released.

“Character talking”

‘Character thinking’

“Kyuubi Talking”

Jutsu

Commentary

-In the Forest surrounding Konaha-

Naruto slowly sat up and had no idea where he was until all of his memory’s started coming back to him and then he smirked and activated then deactivated his Byakugan. He stood up and decided while he was out in the forest already why not train. He started off with thirty laps around Konaha this time, and that took about two and a half hours which landed him at 4:30 PM since he started at around 2:00 PM. After taking a little breather Naruto pulled out the scroll that Sandaime had given him, bit his finger, and wiped it across the seal causing all the scrolls to appear and fall into his hands. Setting them all down on a flat rock he took one and opened it up. He began looking at it and saw that it was all Katon jutsus. Naruto thought back and remembered that The Uchiha Clan specialized in Katon jutsu, so Naruto figured he would get some to match that of the ‘Great Uchiha Sasuke.’ Naruto studied the scroll for a good three hours and got the hang of a lot of the jutsu even the Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Element, Grand Fireball Technique) which was supposed to be one of the great jutsus known by the Uchiha’s, and the Kasai Bushin no Jutsu (Fire Clone). Naruto was really fatigued, but decided he had to keep going. So he made about twenty clones using Kage Bushin no Jutsu and opened up another scroll that had ‘Suiton’ on it which Naruto thought would be good so it could cancel out fire jutsus.

“Ok guys each of you pick a jutsu and go work on it, but don’t pick the same jutsus, ok?”

“OK!” They all shouted in unison and all ran off to get to work.

After about another hour all the clones were gone and Naruto had a major headache.

“DAMMIT!” He screamed “Why cant I do this without a damn headache!?”

Naruto started walking back to his apartment and started to think to himself while rubbing his temples, ‘Ok so I got about twenty Katon jutsu down and about fifteen Suiton down, including the Mizu Bushin no Jutsu which helps a lot. I should be in pretty good shape if I keep doing this everyday. I would be above all the Genin by the time I become a Genin!’ Naruto smiled to himself, this was going great. Naruto just figured that things would keep getting better if he only cared about himself, because, as of right now it sure as hell seemed that way.

Naruto got back to his apartment soon after he left the forest and simply got into bed and went to sleep expecting a big day tomorrow, while at the same time relieving him of his unbelievable headache.

-6:30 In the Morning-

Naruto’s alarm clock started to go off and instantly was impaled by a kunai which was thrown by Naruto because of his quick reactions. He didn’t mean to do it though, because that meant he would have to get a new one which of course was not very enjoyable since pretty much all the store owners hated him, and on top of that, I mean seriously! Who the hell goes out to buy alarm clocks!? But anyway Naruto slowly got up and went out to train before class started he decided he would do a quick lesson. He made twenty Shadow Clones and got out another scroll that had ‘Fuuton’ on it which Naruto knew meant wind jutsus. Naruto did what would become his routine and told the clones to pick something and go practice it.

After about twenty five minutes the headache came and Naruto had the knowledge of all the clones which meant knowledge of all the jutsu. Once again Naruto learned the elemental clone jutsu for wind which was called Kaze Bushin no Jutsu (Wind Clone)also he learned a couple of other things like the Reppushou (Gale Wind Palm) and the Fuusajin (Dust Wind) At this time it was about 7:00 which meant Naruto had about an hour and a half before class started, which he was really dreading since he now knew the truth about Iruka. Naruto just decided on looking over another scroll by himself for the rest of the time. He picked one up with nothing labeled on it and opened it to see a heading that said in bold letters ‘Training Exercises and Ninja Basics’ Naruto wasn’t very interested in this scroll until something caught his attention. ‘Water Walking’ was all that it said but that was enough to get Naruto hooked to this scroll. He started to read about how to walk on water and saw that the very first thing it said was that he needed to master how to ‘Tree Climb.’ Naruto sweat dropped instantly while thinking.

‘How does tree climbing help at all? Plus, I mean its not even hard to do! I was tree climbing when I was five!

Naruto decided he would look over the section though, just because the scroll told him to. What Naruto read shocked him.

‘Without hands!?’ Naruto shouted in his head ‘There’s no way that’s possible!’ Naruto was definitely interested in this now. He read through and saw that all you had to do was focus you chakra into your feet and walk/run up the tree. He figured there’s no way it could be that complicated. I mean he did charge chakra into his eyes to get the Sharingan and the Byakugan. How much different could doing it to your feet be?

Naruto walked up to a tree then started pumping as much chakra as he could into his feet and started to run up the tree only for the tree to pretty much explode and throw him off.

‘Huh!? What the hell just happened!?’ Naruto still very confused walked up to the tree and tried again but this time tried almost no chakra at all. He began to run up the tree but slipped and fell, but landed on his feet.

‘Oh I see now! If you put to much chakra into your feet it will blow your feet off of the tree, but if you have to little you’ll slip off…so that’s why this is a training exercise! This trains Chakra control!’ Naruto was really happy now. He knew all the cool things you could do with good Chakra Control, and he wanted to be able to do said things. Naruto smirked and did his now favorite jutsu and called out, “Kage Bushin no Jutsu!”

About ten Naruto’s went over to a tree and started trying to run up them as the real Naruto joined. After about an hour of repeatedly trying to run up the tree all the clones vanished and then all the memory’s rushed to Naruto’s head. He was slowly getting used to it though as his head didn’t hurt near as much as it did before. Naruto sat up slowly unbelievably tired from all the working but then smiles as he now was better at climbing trees using his chakra to hold him into the tree. It was now 8:00 so Naruto had thirty minutes to get to his class.

“Damn, I’m going to be unbeatable since I have this jutsu! Learning various jutsus in a couple of hours, doing chakra control exercises, man this kicks ass!”

Naruto forced himself to walk to the academy even though he was on the verge of passing out then he noticed he was covered in sweat and so on so forth.

“I cant go to the academy like this!” Then Naruto got an idea, and made a hand seal, then a clone popped into existence.

“Listen I want you to go to the academy and stay there until I get there. I have to go take a shower and stuff so just hang there until I show up ok?”

The clone nodded and ran off. Naruto turned with a grin on his face and walked back to his apartment. When Naruto got there he quickly took his clothes off, took a quick shower, dried himself off, and got some new clothes on, which included a black and red shirt and jeans. Naruto decided he had enough time to make himself some ramen so he got to work on that. After about twenty minutes the ramen was ready and Naruto pretty much just drank it. Then Naruto decided he was good to go to the academy so he took off towards it.

When Naruto walked in the clone poofed away and Iruka looked shocked that Naruto who had never been able to make anything close to a clone could make one, but didn’t say anything as Naruto sat down and kept to himself. Everyone in the room had been whispering about the Uchiha massacre until Naruto walked in the room then for some reason it all stopped. Naruto also noticed that Sasuke was a little more uptight then he had previously been, but that was expected from someone who’s entire clan just got killed (Naruto didn‘t know about Sasuke‘s conversation with Itachi). Naruto just shrugged it off I mean he didn’t care about Sasuke, he barely cared about him before, except for the fact that he hated him and would yell at him everyday, but now Naruto knew he could kick Sasuke’s ass around the block and back so he couldn’t care less about the ‘Last Uchiha’ which he was called now.

All the fan girls of Sasuke were trying to talk to him, but since Naruto was sitting there they couldn’t get next to him and that was starting to annoy them, but it was annoying Naruto even more.

“Sasuke-Kun are you alright? I must be hard losing all those people…but don’t worry I‘m here for you always!” Sakura asked/stated then blushed at the thought of Sasuke opening up to her. Then she actually pushed Naruto down the stairs which ended with him hitting the floor and I mean hard, which made everyone’s eyes open in shock. Then as Sakura was still lost in her obsession rant about Sasuke a kunai pierced the wall inches from Sakura’s head. Now this made Sakura and the rest of the class freeze big time, and Sakura slowly turned her head to face Naruto, her eyes wide.

“Listen here. You can rant on all you want about Prick Boy over there but never! And I mean NEVER Touch me!” Then Naruto swiftly took out some shuriken. Which in turn shook Iruka, who had been in shock at the moment, back to his senses as he prepared to stop Naruto.

“As an example for the rest of you Sakura is going to die.” Total seriousness in Naruto’s voice.

At this Iruka charges at Naruto and attempted to tackle him only for Naruto to poof away at the contact. ‘A clone!?’ Iruka thought in shock, he hadn’t seen Naruto make any seals or even heard him call out the technique. What was a real shocker to Iruka was when he felt something hit the back of his head as said head went straight down and hit the floor, causing some blood to come out of his mouth. Iruka slowly stood up to see a shocked, but scared room full of students and Naruto standing there his head downcast, you couldn’t see his eyes at all.

“Naruto..” Iruka said softly almost in a whisper. Then he froze as he noticed something. Naruto was crying, Iruka could tell by the wet spots on the floor beneath Naruto’s head, and the way his shoulders slightly shook.

-Outside the Academy-

‘This is bad, Naruto’s losing it.’ Kakashi thought to himself as he saw Naruto crying after he had assaulted Iruka.

Kakashi quickly made his way into the academy and hid in the shadows as not to be seen by anybody. Just then Naruto appeared behind Iruka, his eyes slitted, and blood red. His K-9’s were fangs now, while his fingernails were claws. Naruto was holding a kunai, but was still visibly crying. Iruka didn’t have time to respond as Naruto brought the kunai down. Iruka braced for the slice, but it never came. Iruka looked back to see Kakashi holding a knocked out Naruto over his shoulder.

“Don’t worry I knocked out the rest of the class before they saw him with fangs and such so they wont realize what just happened. As for Naruto I’m going to take him to the Hokage’s office, I don’t know what to do about him anymore. Maybe Hokage-Sama will know what to do with him.” Kakashi stated then jumped out the window and started towards the Hokage Tower.

Iruka sat there for a bit thinking about how all of this was his fault. Naruto was already heading in the wrong direction since the whole hospital incident and all he did was teleport him to his destination. Iruka noticed that his students were coming around. He sat in his chair with a smile on his face as all the students slowly set their heads up and looked around then at Iruka.

“Iruka-Sensei, what happened?” Kiba asked the question that everybody was wondering.

Iruka laughed and simply said, “Sorry guys I just thought I would show you an example of Genjutsu by putting you all to sleep with one.”

All the academy students except for Shikamaru, seeing as he was already asleep and didn’t need to get knocked out, and was still sleeping actually, nodded in response. Iruka smiled at his class and then started to teach them again, worry about Naruto never leaving his mind.

-At the Hokage Tower-

Kakashi had quickly made his way to the Hokage Tower. He was still holding Naruto over his shoulder as he walked into the building. He simply nodded at the Ninja that were walking around the building and walked up to the Hokage’s Office knocking at the door.

“Come in” Was the response from the Hokage. Sandaime looked up and saw Kakashi carrying Naruto over his shoulder. “What happened Kakashi?”

“Naruto went berserk on Iruka, when he tried to stop him from killing Sakura Haruno” Kakashi said like he was reporting a mission.

“I see.” Was all Sandaime said back, then “You may leave now Kakashi just leave Naruto here please I wish to talk to him about this situation.”

Kakashi just nodded, set Naruto down on the Hokage’s desk, then vanished. Sandaime just sat there looking at Naruto, then started thinking about what exactly to do with the boy. He was thinking of making a jutsu so Naruto would forget his memory’s but that would be cruel, because even if Naruto did have a bad past he deserved to know about it. He also thought about giving Naruto a private teacher but that wouldn’t do either because no one except for probably Kakashi would teach Naruto, and he was the Anbu Captain so that couldn’t happen unless he left Anbu. Sandaime sighed and came to his decision on what to do with Naruto. Sandaime got snapped out of his thoughts as Naruto slowly sat up and looked around then at Sandaime.

“Hey Ojiisan. What am I doing here?” Naruto asked clearly confused.

Sandaime smiled at Naruto and said, “Well I brought you here, but you fell asleep on me when I got to you from the academy.”

Naruto looked shocked. He didn’t remember any of that, all he remembered was Iruka attacking him (The way he saw it) then it was all just a blur. Naruto didn’t say anything though just because this was coming from the one person he could trust in this village.

“Naruto…listen, I’m going to take you out of the academy, b-” Sandaime was cut off by Naruto.

“Wait Ojiisan! I want to be a ninja! I cant leave the academy no matter how much I despise it!” Naruto commented , and to this Sandaime just sighed.

“Naruto listen you didn’t let me finish. I’m taking you out of the academy but you will still become a ninja, and a very strong one I believe, but what you will have to do is train yourself so when the time comes you will go back and take the Genin exam and if you pass then, you’re a Genin. Got it?” Sandaime asked to Naruto.

“Wait…so I don’t have to see Iruka-Sensei or any of the class again do I?” Naruto asked clearly shocked but happy none the less.

“No” Sandaime sadly stated, he was very unhappy by the fact that Naruto was so joyous about not seeing his class or teacher anymore.

Naruto exploded to say the least, he ran over and hugged Sandaime very tightly and kept saying, “Thank you so much Ojiisan!” over and over again.

Sandaime smiled sadly, but it was a smile nonetheless, at the way Naruto was acting. Then Sandaime waited until Naruto calmed down to start talking again. “Ok Naruto now this is going to be my gift to you.” At this Naruto looked confused as Sandaime continued. “Ok Naruto the scrolls that you took from me awhile ago once your done with those and only when your done with those I want you to come back and talk to me and also-” Sandaime stopped for a second, and got something from his desk, which was revealed to be weights in the form of wrist band looking things. Naruto got excited at the thought of getting faster. Since Naruto had lost his eye he had started reading lots of books about various ninja things, and that’s how he knew so much about said things.

“Ok Naruto as you can tell these are weights, but not just any weights these are chakra weights.” At this Naruto looked more confused then he previously did. Sandaime chuckled and continued to explain. “When you add Chakra to these weights they get heavier, so you don’t have to add more weights or anything. These are very expensive Naruto, and they are also my gift to you.” Sandaime smiled at Naruto who was in shock at what he had just received. Naruto looked up at Sandaime.

“Ojiisan are you sure you want to give these to me? I mean you could give it to someone else.” At this Sandaime just laughed.

“Naruto there isn’t anyone who I would want to have those more than you! Now take them. As I said they’re a gift from me.” Naruto’s face lit up as he hugged the old man once more, and then went a put the weights around his ankles. Which caused Sandaime to laugh.

“Naruto those are for your wrists you know.” Sandaime stated. At this Naruto just nodded then stood up.

“Yeah I know, but the way I think of it if I put them around my ankles then they will make me faster instead of making my hands faster. Eventually I’m going to get another pair for my wrists but as of right now I think speed in the feet is more important.”

Sandaime didn’t know what to say. Naruto had to be a lot smarter then he looked. The way he handled himself and the way he talked definitely proved that. Now however he was thinking a lot more logically the way Sandaime saw him. In the end however Sandaime just smiled and nodded in agreement with Naruto’s statement.

Naruto began to charge some charka into his weights to feel his legs getting heavier just from the weight added. Which was about twenty five to each leg at the moment. Naruto then began to walk around and started to jump up and down getting used to the weight. After a couple minutes of adjusting Naruto turned to Sandaime and bit his thumb, pulled out a scroll, wiped the blood across it, then caught some scrolls that fell into his hands. Naruto looked through some of the scrolls then took three out and handed them to Sandaime.

“Here you go Ojiisan I already know all of these jutsu so I don’t need these scrolls anymore.” Now to say Sandaime was shocked was an understatement. There was no way Naruto could have possibly learned every single jutsu in each of these scrolls. There was about twenty jutsu in each. It just wasn’t possible.

“Naruto I hate to go against your words, but…how is it possible that you learned all of the jutsus in those scrolls in this short amount of time?” Naruto had a big smile after this question, which shocked the already shocked Sandaime.

“I learn about twenty jutsus a day from the scrolls so I learn about a scroll a day and there was three scrolls and I got the scrolls three days ago…it makes sense.”

“Yes, but how do you learn the jutsu so fast?” Sandaime asked still very confused.

“Kage Bushin no Jutsu” Naruto said simply which made Sandaime’s eyes go wide.

‘There is no possible way Naruto learned the secret of the Kage Bushin no Jutsu already!? That’s just insane!…Naruto you truly are a genius no doubt about it.’

“I see.” Sandaime said in a calm matter which was totally different from his mindscape.

Naruto smiled at Sandaime and then turned and started to leave to do some training of his own when Sandaime put his hand on Naruto’s shoulder.

“…” Naruto had frozen in place, the only thing that could be seen was his shaking. It was very visible, he was shaking very heavily.

“Naru-” Sandaime was cut off by an elbow in his face by none other than Naruto. Sandaime was shocked until he looked at Naruto. Naruto was freaking out he had a kunai out and a bloody spot in his leg from where Sandaime guessed he had stabbed himself to gain his mobility again. Sandaime once again noticed something very shocking to him…Naruto wasn’t even looking at him.

‘Naruto must have been replaying then night he was attacked.’ Sandaime assumed as he saw Naruto fall to the ground holding his hands over his eyes screaming. Sandaime immediately ran over to snap Naruto out of it, but when he got over Naruto slowly sat up. Sandaime looked at Naruto with worry very visible in his face. Naruto just looked at Sandaime and laughed.

“He got me again.” Was all Naruto said as he stood up and jumped out of the window.

Sandaime didn’t know what to do. Naruto went into a frantic mode just by being touched on the shoulder. He had no idea what anything else would do to the young Jinchuuriki. Sandaime decided that whoever ended up being Naruto’s sensei would get a little talk from him about Naruto’s condition.

-Somewhere in Konaha-

Naruto jumped out of the Hokage Tower window and just took off and had no idea where he was going. He hadn’t planned on anything after he left, honestly he hadn’t even planned to jump out the window, it just sort of happened. When Naruto stopped he was in the forest outside of Konaha. So he decided he might as well train.

-A few years later-

For the next couple of years Naruto pretty much lived in the forest surrounding Konaha. The only time he ever left was to get something from a store in Konaha, which was really just Ramen from Ichiraku’s place. The only other exception was when Naruto went to exchange scrolls from the Hokage’s Office. To say Naruto knew a lot of jutsu was an understatement he knew all the basic jutsus of all the elements and he also knew how to do all the training exercises. His weights were up to one hundred each and Sandaime had given Naruto another pair for his birthday last year and those he put around his wrists. All together his gained weight was about 350 pounds. Naruto could walk on water, climb trees with no hands, and could blow chakra out of his chakra pores. The one thing he still needed to learn however was the all so famous Gentle Fist of the Hyuuga. Naruto didn’t rush this however because he had a feeling he would get to see it at some time. Naruto almost always wore either a black or red shirt with black pants along with a kunai holster taped around his leg. He still wore his cloth bandages over his eye, but to Naruto now it was as if his eye was never hurt in the first place. He didn’t even mind everything being outlines now because it didn’t effect him in any way whatsoever. Naruto was currently doing some chin-ups on a think branch of a tree when an Anbu member appeared.

“Are you Naruto Uzumaki?” The Anbu member asked in a bored tone.

“What the hell do you want?” A now ten year old Naruto asked annoyed.

“…The Hokage wishes to see you.” The Anbu responded in an equally annoyed voice.

“Very well.” Naruto simply said, and the Anbu was off.

‘Eighteen….Nineteen….Twenty!” Naruto finished his chin-ups and took off for the Hokage Tower.

-In the Hokage’s Office-

‘I wonder if Naruto will agree to this or not…he’s not one to talk to people that much anymore.’ Sandaime thought to himself until he saw the office door open and Naruto walking in. Smiled at Sandaime then waited for him to speak.

“Hello Naruto. The reason I have called you here, and before you say anything hear me out…the reason I have called you here is because Iruka’s class at the academy is going to be sparring today and I was wondering if you would like to join them…just for today may I remind you.” At this Naruto’s eyes widened and then a smirk made its way to Naruto’s face.

“Sure.” Naruto answered then walked out heading for the Academy.

Sandaime sighed, he hoped this wouldn’t turn out to badly.

Naruto was really excited about being able to fight someone else that wasn’t a clone. He wasn’t going his full speed to get to the academy however he didn’t want to show his full strength to anyone there. As Naruto got closer he started to see the outlines of some people outside of the Academy which excited Naruto further.

-Outside of the Ninja Academy-

Iruka had paired everyone up according to who he thought was closest, strength wise , but there was a bit of a problem. No one could match up with Sasuke. Iruka tried to think of someone, but he couldn’t, and along with that came the inevitable fact that he had an odd number of students in his class so he couldn’t have had pairs without someone being left out anyway. Iruka sighed and then decided he was going to put Sasuke with two other people and have them fight Sasuke, that would be a tad more fair for Sasuke and it would even out the groups.

“Ok Sasuke, I want you to-” Iruka was caught of by a certain blond haired ten year old appearing in a tree nearby. “Spar with Naruto.” Iruka finished off with a smile. Iruka really did want to see how much Naruto had improved. Iruka didn’t think that he would be able to beat Sasuke of course, but he wanted to see if he could at least put up a good fight against the Uchiha.

When Naruto heard who he was going to fight he couldn’t help but smirk. He knew this was going to be very fun for him, not so much for the Uchiha.

Sasuke also got a smirk on his face when he heard who he was going to spar he was thinking along the same lines as Naruto except he saw himself winning this fight without even breaking a sweat, not Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke both walked to the center of the area that the class was sparring in as the class stopped to watch this fight.

Most of the people that saw Naruto had to do a double take on what they saw. Naruto was totally different from before. First off he wore a red t-shirt and black baggy pants, not the black t-shirt and white shorts he had always wore. On top of that he looked like he could easily kill without remorse which scared a lot of kids out of their mind. Naruto had totally changed.

Its not like Sasuke didn’t notice the changes, I mean it was kind of hard to, but they didn’t seem to phase him. Sasuke just kept in mind that he was fighting the ‘dobe’ and that calmed him down dramatically. Now Naruto on the other hand still had a smirk on his face. He was going to enjoy bringing Sasuke down a notch, and knock him up some.

Iruka was looking at Naruto and was stunned at what he saw. Naruto…yes Naruto the prankster hadn’t shown one emotion except for that smirk he still wore since he had got there. Iruka was actually starting to wonder if Naruto might be able to take on the Uchiha just by his appearance, Naruto looked a lot stronger then he used to, and that was no lie of course, but Sasuke didn’t know that and either did anybody else even if they thought it, they still didn’t know it for sure.

Iruka slowly walked out to the center right between Naruto and Sasuke who were both still smirking thinking of how they were going to beat the hell out of the other.

“Go!” Was all Iruka said as he jumped out of the way.

Naruto stepped back and made a hand seal then called out “Kage Bushin no Jutsu!” as five more Naruto’s appeared around the original. Now Iruka was in shock, he just couldn’t comprehend that Naruto could do a forbidden jutsu with such ease. ’How strong are you Naruto?’ was all Iruka could think.

Sasuke was also in shock, but quickly composed himself , then noticed something that shocked him more then anything had before. Naruto was dead serious. He had no emotion shown on his face at all. It actually kind of creeped Sasuke out.

Just as Sasuke was gaining back him composure all of the clones ran at Sasuke with speeds that even shocked Sasuke, and just as Sasuke had seen the clones take off he got hit in the face, hard. Sasuke flew back through the air and landed hard on his back quickly getting up. Sasuke looked over to Naruto who still had no emotion on his face at all, and as Sasuke was looking at Naruto, his clones snuck around Sasuke. Sasuke was still staring when he was snapped out of his trance by hands around his ankles. Sasuke looked down in shock only to be lifted up by a clone that was underground and thrown with a lot of force forward. Sasuke was met with a fist to the face and he tumbled backwards and slowly got up. He looked over at Naruto who hadn’t even broke a sweat while he was breathing heavily.

To say everyone that was watching was stunned was a huge understatement. They couldn’t believe what they were seeing. Naruto was actually beating Sasuke in a spar.

Not to mention that Naruto was hitting Sasuke and Sasuke hadn’t even touched Naruto. What shocked them all the most thought was that these were just clones that were assaulting Sasuke. Naruto was standing off in the distance, he hadn’t even moved from his spot. Not to mention he hadn’t shown any emotion on his face, at all, the whole time the fight had been going on.

Sasuke charged this time as he hit each of the clones and made then vanish, he then smirked again and ran straight at Naruto. Naruto just stood there like there wasn’t a crazed person running at him. When the time came for Naruto to dodge Sasuke’s fist he did just that. He ducked under his fist and quickly punched Sasuke in the stomach making Sasuke cough a little bit of blood up. He then turned and kicked him in the face with a lot of added force. At this time Iruka came in and stopped the match.

“Ok guys the match is over everyone take a bre-” Iruka was cut off by Sasuke charging at Naruto again. This time he was making hand seals and yelled out a jutsu.

“Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu! (Fire Style - Art of the Phoenix Flower)” Sasuke yelled before releasing a huge stream of fire from inside his mouth. While Sasuke was blowing the fire out of his mouth he thought he saw Naruto’s visible eye go red for a second before it went back to normal. Just as the jutsu was about to hit Naruto, he screamed out.

“Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu! (Water Type: Explosion Skill)”

The two attacks collided and steam filled the air only to reveal Sasuke panting heavily and Naruto laying on the floor burnt. Iruka and pretty much the rest of the class were in shock at what they saw. There was just no way that after all that Naruto had done to Sasuke that one jutsu could take him down and on top of that Naruto parried it with a Suiton jutsu. It just wasn’t logically possible. Iruka knew for a fact that Sasuke wasn’t that strong when it came to jutsu even if he thought he was. Sasuke started walking back to the rest of the class with a smirk on his face.

“That was too easy.” Sasuke said trying to act as unemotional as he could. Just as Sasuke was about to walk into the group of students he was hit in the face and sent flying towards a tree. When he was about to hit it another Naruto jumped out from behind it and kicked Sasuke in the back. The momentum making the kick a lot worse then it actually was. Once again a Naruto came out of the ground and kicked Sasuke in the back of the head sending him flying forward. Sasuke was slowly but surely losing consciousness. Sasuke looked at the feet walking towards him, then he saw Naruto’s face pop into his view with the same unemotional expression as before. Naruto just looked at him and said.

“Yeah, as if that would stop me. You let your guard down, and it cost you the match. I’m not saying that you would have won if you hadn’t cause I’m positive as of right now you couldn’t even touch me, but you would have at least put up a better fight.”

With that Naruto started to walk away, and Sasuke was getting angrier by the second, until he jumped up and went to punch Naruto in the back. The fist connected, but only for that Naruto to poof away. Sasuke didn’t have a chance to recover as he felt a foot against the side of his face as he flew backwards into a tree. As soon as Sasuke made contact with the tree so did a kunai about an inch away from Sasuke’s head. The last thing Sasuke saw was Naruto standing there with that same stupid unemotional face on, then everything went black on him.

The entire class was dead silent they didn’t know what to say or how to react to what they had just seen. Naruto the dead last of their class, well when he left, had just bested ‘The Great Sasuke Uchiha’ without even breaking a sweat in the process. Someone had to speak up and that person ended up being Kiba.

“What the hell just happened!? How the hell did Naruto just beat the hell out of Sasuke?!” Kiba then turned to Naruto. “Naruto what the hell have you been doing all the time you’ve been gone!?”

“Training” Was all that Naruto said as he walked away.

The whole class just stood there stunned. It’s not like they didn’t believe that Naruto had trained all this time, I mean it was hard not to believe. What was hard to believe however was that Naruto had trained the whole time. Naruto was the type of person to not care at all and complain when something didn’t go his way. Not the type to go out and train non-stop, turn emotionless, then come in and kick the top students ass in a matter of minutes. As Naruto was walking away he smirked to himself about his newly acquired jutsu he just received from the Uchiha.

‘That worked out nicely. I got a new jutsu, and I got to kick Sasuke’s ass.’ Naruto thought to himself smirking the whole time. Naruto decided he might as well just head back to the forest to train some more. There was no way he could get stronger if he was just sitting around his house.

-In the Hokage’s Office-

“So he beat the Uchiha then?” Sandaime asked quite interested.

Iruka nodded, “It was more like ‘destroyed’ though. He was like a totally different person when he fought.”

“Well that could be considered good thing seeing as he was always playing pranks before.” Sandaime said truth in his words.

Iruka once again nodded, “Yes, but I don’t think its good for someone so young to show so little emotion and interact with others very rarely.”

Sandaime sighed and nodded, “Yes your quite right Iruka, but there’s nothing we can do at them moment. He doesn’t trust anyone except myself. Hopefully when he gets put on a team he will become more emotional and not be so cold towards others.

“Yes I hope so.”

-Out in the Forest surrounding Konaha-

Naruto had completely and totally worn himself out of any energy he once had. He was lying on the forest floor panting heavily. Naruto knew that without his weights he was fast, but he also knew he wasn’t fast enough. Naruto knew for a fact that he would come up against people that were a lot faster and stronger then him in the future and he kept that in mind whenever he trained just for motivational purposes.

‘Dammit…I’m still to slow’ Naruto thought to himself as he forced chakra into the weights. Naruto fell to the ground unable to move. His severe exhaustion was affecting him in the worst ways. Naruto decided he would just take a little nap until Kyuubi healed him, then he would go back to training.

‘I don’t think that a little rest will hurt me to much I mean if it does I just wont take anymore breaks and I’ll work extra hard for the next two weeks to make up for my lost time. Naruto was soon snoring with his arms and legs spread out no longer feeling the weight that was actually on them.

-At the Academy-

Iruka had just got back from his meeting with the Hokage and was getting ready to start teaching again when he heard some of his students talking. Iruka decided he would just listen a little to know what everyone was talking about at the moment.

Kiba was talking the loudest with the other students around him, so Iruka thought he would listen to that conversation.

“Yeah, I know that was just plain out crazy! I still cant believe how different Naruto was…I remember when we used to cut out of class together. It’s really weird seeing him like this.” Kiba said sadly thinking of old times.

“Yeah it is kind of sad that Naruto changed so much, but from what I saw he also got a lot smarter to. He used his clones to get some information about Sasuke before he actually attacked him head on. Also the jutsu Sasuke used was either a C or B ranked jutsu, and that means Naruto’s was either B or A easily. That’s really impressive being able to use jutsu that strong at this age.” Shikamaru added to the conversation.

“Yeah I would have to agree with Shikamaru on that one. As of right now Naruto could easily take on any of us, and probably most of the Genins in our village.” Choji commented.

Some of the females were even talking about what happened.

“I still don’t think that was Sasuke-Kun that got beat. I mean there’s no way that Sasuke-Kun could lose to anyone. He’s the best of the best.” Ino stated getting a nod of agreement from all the other fan girls.

“But did you guys see how fast and strong Naruto was? Even if he wasn’t fighting Sasuke-Kun that was still really impressive. I mean I don’t think I could ever become that strong and Naruto did it in only two years. On top of that he did it on his own also.” Sakura said in sort of an adoring tone, which in turn shocked Ino.

Ino was just staring at Sakura until Sakura noticed it, “No! no no no! I don’t mean it that way! I just mean that Naruto is pretty strong.” Sakura nearly screamed defending herself. The rest of the fan girls nodded in agreement.

Iruka figured it was time to cut off all the talking and get back to teaching his class. Iruka noticed however that Sasuke who was usually not paying any attention at all to what Iruka said was following his every word.

‘Sasuke must really want to beat Naruto’ Iruka thought to himself.

“Ok class lets go over some of the vital points of be a Shinobi again!” Iruka said to the class receiving a sigh from said class.

-Out in the Forest surrounding Konaha-

Naruto had just recently awoke from his little nap to find that he couldn’t move his arms or legs. Naruto was struggling like crazy and then remembered the weights. Naruto chuckled a little then released some of the chakra. He was easily able to move around now, but then Naruto decided he would do better with the weight he just took off, so he put it back on causing him to have to pick his legs up with his arms which he didn’t put the charka back into yet.

After a couple of hours Naruto was running around with his new weight. He could even jump a few feet off the ground. Naruto then decided he would add the weight to his wrists again. Naruto focused chakra and in an instant his arms dropped like someone had tied anchors to them, which in truth wasn’t that far from it. After about another two hours Naruto was freely running around and doing pushups and so on again. After about another hour of working out Naruto was dead tired again. It’s not everyday that you gain about 350 pounds to your total weight, which already had 350 extra pounds on it.

Naruto sat down for a good hour and then started to train again. It went on like this for the next couple of years. Naruto would wake up go out train physically, learn some jutsu, work on chakra control, then work with his Kekkei Genkai, Sharingan, and Byakugan.

-Two Years Later-

“So you will be going to the Academy to graduate and become a Genin is that clear?” Someone asked to an unknown source.

“Yes very clear Ojiisan.” Naruto said with a smirk.

“Ok good now go show them what you can do Naruto!” Sandaime said with pride.

Naruto just nodded then jumped out the window and raced towards the Academy. When Naruto arrived at the Academy any trace that Naruto had just been smiling with the Hokage was gone. He was dead serious now, and showed it well. Naruto walked into the academy and could feel all of the eyes on him as he took a seat next to a sleeping Shikamaru. Iruka walked through the door and froze for a second when he saw Naruto but quickly recovered and called out the name on the list.

“Kiba Inuzuka”

At that Kiba smirked then slowly got up and left the room. After about five minutes Kiba came out with a headband tied around his head as he smiled big and walked over and sat by Hinata and Shino. Iruka walked out of the room again with his clipboard in hand and looked at the list then called off a name.

“Ino Yamanaka”

Ino got up and walked over to Iruka and then Iruka turned with Ino and walked into the room. After about another five minutes had passed Ino walked out with a smile on her face and a headband tied around her waist. This routine went on for about another hour until there were just two people left. Naruto looked over at Shikamaru who was still sleeping next to him until he heard the door open and saw Iruka walk out with the clip board once again for the millionth time.

“Shikamaru Nara.” He said calmly as Shikamaru stirred awake from his sleep. He very slowly got up and lazily walked over to Iruka and then into the room. Naruto swore he heard ‘This is so troublesome’ right before the door closed. When the door opened again a short time after Shikamaru came out with a Konaha headband tied around his arm. Right before he walked out he turned to Naruto and said,

“Good luck Naruto, not that you’ll need it at all.” And with that he walked out the door.

Naruto just smiled a bit and waited for Iruka. When Naruto heard the door opening, he got up and walked over to the door to be greeted by Iruka.

“You ready Naruto?” Iruka asked

“…” Naruto didn’t respond he just walked into the room. Iruka sighed and followed.

Naruto walked into the room to see Mizuki and Iruka sitting behind a desk. Naruto vaguely remember Mizuki, but what he did remember is that he helped Iruka with teaching, training, and so on. From what Naruto could remember Mizuki was nice to him, but he figured he just saw him as the Kyuubi like everyone else did. Iruka looked up from his clipboard and started to instruct Naruto on what to do.

“Ok Naruto we’re going to test your Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. First off is Taijutsu.” Iruka stated calmly.

“You have to fight me for 30 seconds Naruto.” Mizuki said as he stood up and walked over to Naruto. Naruto just smirked and took a fighting stance.

‘Its about time I actually get to fight someone worth my time.’ Naruto thought to himself.

Naruto ran at Mizuki which shocked Mizuki cause he had no idea Naruto was as fast as he was. Mizuki ducked under Naruto’s punch only to be hit by Naruto’s other fist. This happened in a matter of ten seconds leaving a total of twenty seconds left. Mizuki recovered quickly from Naruto’s hit and ran at him only to be met by a punch to the stomach. Mizuki hunched over, and was quickly kicked in the fast and sent up into the air. Then out of nowhere he was kicked back down to earth, and with a hard landing it was over.

“Time.” Iruka said shocked that Naruto had just beat the hell out of a Chuunin. He watched as Mizuki slowly got off of the ground and Naruto dismissed the clones he had made in a matter of seconds. Iruka then look up at Naruto again and smiles, which received absolutely nothing from Naruto. He had that same emotionless face on as always.

“Ok Naruto now we’re going to test you in Ninjutsu. I want you to make a clone.” At this Naruto sighed and make one hand seal and said, “Bushin no Jutsu.” Then right after Naruto said that a perfect clone appeared. Iruka nodded in approval still smiling over Naruto’s successes so far.

“Ok Naruto the last part of the test is Genjutsu. We are going to put you in a Genjutsu at some time and you have to tell us when your in it ok?” Naruto just nodded.

Naruto was sitting there looking around in search of anything that was out of place, and just then Iruka’s pencil turned into a snake and fell onto the floor.

“Now” Was all Naruto said as Iruka released the jutsu.

“Very good Naruto you pass! Make sure to come back tomorrow so you can get your team.” Iruka said happily as he gave Naruto his Konaha headband. Naruto tied it around his head, tilted it so it covered his right eye, and walked out of the room still showing no emotion whatsoever.

Naruto walked outside, sure he was happy, but its not like he didn’t expect to make Genin. I mean he could easily beat all the Genin out there right now. He was walking to his apartment when Iruka walked up to him. He could feel his chakra signature.

“What do you want Iruka?” Naruto asked rather harshly.

Iruka got a hurt look on his face before saying. “I just wanted to know if you wanted to go get some ramen with me to celebrate your success in becoming a Genin.”

“Nah I’m good Iruka there’s some thing I got to do at my house.” Naruto said before walking away. Now Iruka was really distraught over all this. Naruto had just turned down his favorite food in Konaha.

Naruto once again started to walk to his apartment the only difference this time was that he actually made it there. Naruto walked inside, took off his sandals, walked over drank some water, then went over and read some scrolls for a couple of hours. Naruto started to get lost in his own thoughts.

‘I wonder who will be on my team. They better be good cause I don’t want to be on a team that sucks.’ Naruto thought to himself not even noticing the darkness engulfing him until he lost consciousness. The morning came fast for Naruto which really wasn’t a problem for him since he was just dying to know who was on his team. Naruto got up quickly and did his normal stuff like shower, get dressed, eat a little something, look over some scrolls, and work out a little. When Naruto was done with all those things he quickly made his way over to the Academy. When the Academy came into view so did all of the people going inside. Naruto saw, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Sakura, Choji, Shino, and Sasuke walking into the Academy as he made his way in also. Naruto walked up the steps and took his seat next to Shikamaru again, who shockingly was awake at the moment. After a few minutes Iruka walked into the Academy, and sat down as he took out a clipboard.

“Ok guys listen up! I’m going to tell you your teams now so listen carefully.”

Iruka began the list with some teams and none of them had any problems except for the Fan girls that were angry they weren’t on Sasuke’s team. Then Iruka called the next team “Ok guys, team Eight will be composed of…Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame, and Hinata Hyuuga.” Iruka looked up and was happy to see that this team didn’t have any problems with who was on it. Then Iruka continued, “Your teams Sensei will be Kurenai Yuhi.” Iruka looked back down at his clipboard and saw the next team and smirked some. “Ok team Seven will be Haruno Sakura,-” Iruka stopped and looked up still with a smirk on his face and continued, “Uzumaki Naruto,-” Iruka was stopped again by a loud noise that came from Naruto’s head hitting the desk. Naruto hated the idea of having a Sasuke fan girl on his team out of all the possible girls, he had to get one that was obsessed with Sasuke. Sakura was just looking at Naruto not knowing how to respond to him being on her team. She would have been angry if he was still the stupid prankster he was before, but now he was dead serious and was really strong, but also at the same time had a hostility towards everyone, which scared her greatly, because of how strong he was. Then Iruka announced the last member of the team. “Uchiha Sasuke.” After he said that there were three different reactions. One was Ino and the rest of the fan girls yelling about how lucky Sakura was, the second was Sakura yelling about how she was with her ‘Sasuke-Kun’, and the third was Naruto screaming.

“Why the hell do I have to be on his team!? How does that even teams out at all!? Sasuke is the best in the class and I kicked his ass which would make us a super team!” Iruka still with a smile on his face looked over at Naruto who was getting yelled at by Sasuke about how ‘He just got lucky, and it would never happen again.’ then to Naruto’s response of ‘Yeah right you loser! I kicked your ass and didn’t even need to use half of my strength! Like you could beat me!’ Iruka spoke up again,

“Naruto your team is possible because since you weren’t in out class your grades were the lowest which means to even out teams we had to pair the lowest with the highest.” At this Sasuke smirked and Naruto just looked at him and said,

“Laugh all you want Sasuke it doesn’t matter what my grades are, I can still kick your ass anytime I want to.” At this comment Sasuke could only glare at Naruto. Iruka just sighed then continued on with the team,

“And your Sensei will be Kakashi Hatake.” Iruka then just continued onto the next team. “Ok Team Ten is going to be Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akamichi, and Shikamaru Nara.-” Iruka was interrupted by another loud thump but this time it was from Ino not Naruto. Iruka just shrugged and continued on.

“Your Sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi.” Iruka finished off the list and then stated to explain some things again.

“Ok guys just stay put for awhile, and wait until your Sensei gets here.”

Everyone just waited for awhile until their Sensei got there to take them someplace. There was a slight problem however. Team Sevens Sensei, Kakashi Hatake, still wasn’t there and it had been almost two hours. By this time Naruto was about ready to kill someone. He had worked out and looked over some scrolls but now he didn’t have anything o do and it was pissing him off. So when the door finally opened and Kakashi stepped in, Kunai were implanted in the wall all around him. Kakashi looked up to see Naruto twirling a kunai while Sasuke and Sakura just stared angrily at him.

“Well my first impression of you is that I hate yo-” Kakashi was cut off by Naruto.

“Don’t worry I hate you to.” Naruto said with a pissed off glare, which shocked Kakashi, but he quickly recovered thinking to himself. Naruto noticed though that Kakashi had a similar style as his own. He wore his Konaha headband tilted across his left eye not his right however.

‘Is Naruto really this cold towards others?’

“Ok well follow me.” Kakashi told then new Genins as he walked away. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all quickly followed behind. When Kakashi stopped and looked at his team again he said,

“Ok now well lets introduce ourselves. You know say your likes and dislikes so on so forth.” He then pointed at Sakura “You go first.”

Sakura nodded then started, “Well I’m Sakura Haruno, I like…well the person I like is..” She glanced at Sasuke and blushed heavily. Then continued, “My goal…well dream is…-” Once again Sakura looked at Sasuke but this time she squealed. Kakashi sighed and then asked, “What do you hate?” Sakura thought for a bit then shrugged. “I don’t really hate anything.” Kakashi nodded then pointed to Naruto “Ok Cat boy go.” Naruto quickly took out a kunai and started to twirl it before throwing it right next to Kakashi‘s head. “Dont call me that.-” Naruto said calmly some hate seeping into his voice however he then went on. “Ok my name is Uzumaki Naruto…I don’t really like anything except for training, the Hokage, and Ramen. I hate…-” Naruto thought for a second. Then said, “I hate everyone and everything with the exception of Ojiisan. I hate people who obsess over people or things, and I also hate people who are late. I don’t really have hobbies except for training, and there is one person that I need to get back for something, but that can wait until the time is right.” Naruto said not stopping any of the hate from showing in his voice. Sakura froze when Naruto said he hated people who obsess over people, because she had a feeling he was talking about her. Kakashi just sighed he knew he was going to have to get Naruto to open up big time because this was the exact opposite way you wanted a Jinchuuriki to go. Kakashi then turned to Sasuke. “Ok you go.” Sasuke just slightly nodded and started, “My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I have a lot of things that I hate, and not many things that I like. Also I have an ambition that I have no intention of leaving as just a dream. The revival of my clan and to kill a certain man.” Kakashi just sighed since he was expecting that. Then Sakura looked at Kakashi, “What about you Sensei?” Kakashi smiled and said, “My name is Hatake Kakashi, I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream…-” Kakashi stopped and looked up at the sky, “And I have a few hobbies.” Kakashi finished with a breath. ‘All we learned was his name’ Naruto thought to himself. Kakashi stood up and started to speak again.

“Ok guys we’re going to go over to training ground Seven so we can do our first mission.”

“What’s our first mission Kakashi-Sensei?” Sakura asked curious.

Kakashi smiled under his mask and replied, “A survival test.”

‘A survival test?’ Naruto thought to himself ‘Why would we have a survival test? We just got out of the academy we should be doing missions now.’

As if reading Naruto’s mind Sakura spoke up, “A survival test? Didn’t we train all throughout the academy? Shouldn’t we be like doing an actual mission instead of training?”

Kakashi sighed “No you guys need to pass this test to become Genin.”

This made Sakura‘s, Sasuke’s, and even Naruto’s eyes go wide from surprise.

“What do you mean ‘to become Genin!?’ We just became Genin that’s why we’re here right now!” Sakura screamed

“Calm down…no you guys took a test to see if you were ready for this test. If you fail this test however you go back to the Academy.”

Naruto was shocked he didn’t know what to say, but luckily for him Sasuke spoke up.

“That’s bull! We graduated from the Academy! We shouldn’t have to go back or take another test!”

Kakashi just laughed. Then shook his head. “You expected that test to be what makes you a ninja? You haven’t even been in a life or death situation yet. How would you become a real ninja without that?” Naruto just sat there. He had decided he was going to become a ninja if it took him killing Kakashi to achieve that.

“Ok” Naruto said out of nowhere getting the attention of Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura. “I’ll kill you if that’s what it takes to become a Genin.” Naruto stated with no emotion in his voice once again. Now Kakashi was really shocked by this, there was absolutely no way Naruto could be lying about this. Naruto was actually going to try to kill Kakashi just to become a ninja. Sasuke couldn’t believe that Naruto could say that with no emotion in his voice at all he was wondering to himself ‘Is Naruto really that cold?’ Sakura on the other hand was terrified of Naruto when he was like this, because she could tell just from his voice that he could kill her without any remorse at all.

“Ok then show me what you mean then.” Kakashi said actually egging Naruto on.

“With pleasure.” Naruto said right back.

Kakashi jumped back and was underneath of a tree now. He then took out two bells and held them up.

“Ok you guys have until sundown to get these bells from me. If you don’t have a bell by the end you fail…any questions?” Kakashi asked.

“Kakashi-Sensei why are there only two bells when there is three of us? Wouldn’t that mean that someone will automatically go back to the Academy?”

Kakashi nodded his head. “This test is to see who deserves to become a Genin and who is still to weak to become one.”

‘That doesn’t make any sense at all…I know for a fact that teams are three man cells along with the sensei. So how could there be a team with only three people total when its required to have four on each team? Unless the real objective isn’t to get the bells its something else.’ Naruto thought to himself and then started to think of reasons why this would come up. ‘The only thing I can think of is to test if we can work as a team and not act alone.’ Naruto smirked to himself.

Kakashi looked over at Naruto and saw his smirk. “What are you smiling about?”

Naruto looked up at Kakashi to see him staring directly at him. “Oh nothing, just thinking of how all three of us are going to pass this test.” Naruto stated calmly a smirk still on his face.

At this Kakashi’s eyes widened. ‘There’s no possible way he could have figured it out before the test even started. Unless…maybe what Hokage-Sama said is true…maybe Naruto is a genius, and he just doesn’t show it.’

At Naruto’s comment Sakura’s eyes went wide. ‘Naruto knows of a way for all of us to win? But how I cant think of anything that would let us all pass…unless Naruto sees another bell that I cant see. That might explain it, I’ll ask him when we start just to be sure.’ Sakura thought to herself.

Sasuke was also shocked by Naruto’s comment. ‘He figured out a way to get us all to pass when only two of us clearly can pass? I hope your right Naruto. I guess I should ask him what his plan is when this stupid thing starts.’ Sasuke also thought to himself.

Kakashi looked at his team all deep in thought then smiled at the idea of snapping them out of their thoughts all at once. Kakashi took a deep breath then at the top of his lungs screamed, “BEGIN!”

Naruto was immediately back to reality and was gone as soon as he realized what was going on. Sakura took a little slower then Naruto but did pretty much the exact same thing. Sasuke now vanished before Kakashi even shouted, he decided he should find a good hiding spot until he could meet up with Naruto.

Kakashi chuckled to himself. “This is going to be fun I can tell.”
Chapter end notes: There you go! Chapter 2! It took me forever to decide how I could do the time skips and to tell you the honest truth I’m still not happy with the way I did them but whatever I don’t care all that much lol. Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. My basketball season just officially ended so I should be typing more meaning more updates but we do go to a tournament so it might not come as soon as I hope for. Well anyway once again I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and once again I would appreciate it if you reviewed but its your choice so….until next time

BYE!