TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love, Forgiveness, and Honesty. by Miki Everless

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i know "The Awakening" doesn't make any sense, but im hyper, kk? kk. i drink lots of bubble tea ^-^
"Hitachi, keep up with me!" Miki calls to her dog, happily trailing behind her. Jumping from tree to tree, she thinks about Orochimaru. Do I love him or something? She thinks. I'm only 13. He's like what, 25? Oh well, if it's love, it's a family sort of love. [[Haha, nowhere close, Harune. Try 50.]] Her calm expression is overrode by a deep snarl. He brutally murdered my entire family. I should hate him Her growl slowly turns into a serene smile. But he's the only one who cares for me. My family beat me whenever they weren't drunk. Ever since that day...

-flashback-

Miki is sprinting through the woods in anguish. Heavy, uneven breathing from a strange monster is chasing after her, fast. She looks back between sobs, when her foot is caught in a tree root. She sobs harder than ever, until the monster emerges from the darkness. It's a gigantic purple snake. [[one eye is as big as her entire face.]] She immediately stops sobbing and laughs instead.

"Oh, it's only you." she says, giggling. "I love snakes." She attempts to stroke his head, but her ankle is still stuck in the tree root. "Damn." she says. She looks up to see the snake, but instead sees the figure on its head. Enclosed in darkness, she had no idea who this figure is. The snake lowers its own head low enough so that the figure could step off. Stepping into the light, the figure had a shape now. Dressed in a Sound ninja outfit, he had purple winged eyes, and a strange-looking tongue abnormally large for his small mouth. He looked as if he was to be trusted for everything. Miki immediately liked him.

"Nice to know people still have an affinity for the beauty of serpents." He said while stroking the huge snake. He looks dead at Miki, snapping the root with a simple swift motion. She slowly stands to stroke the snake's head. The snake licks her hand while she laughed.

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"Akimichi Haruko," she said, not looking at him. He laughed.

"I happen to know the Akimichi family." he said with a slight edge. Miki tore her eyes away from the snake, looking at him. She buried her face in her hands and giggled. "So what's your real name?" She looked up at him.

"Alright." She began shyly. "Renaaka no Harune." He stared at her incredulously.

"A tailed-" he cut off. "Harune. Beautiful. I'm Orochimaru." He pulled out a newborn pup from his front pocket. Completely pitch black with purple eyes, ears, and nose. An adorable little thing. He gently placed the dog in Miki's outstretched hands. The dog playfully bit her hand. "Her name is Hitachi." he said. "She's sorta named after one of my good friends from Akatsuki."

"Aww! Shes adorable." She pecked the dog's tiny head with her lips. She lifted her head to thank him for the gift, but he disappeared.

"We will meet again, Renaaka no Harune." Orochimaru's echoing voice trailed throughout the entire wood.

-end flashback-

"We can't let him down now, Hitachi." She said with a smile. Hitachi barked loudly as a sign of comprehension.

The village of Konoha lie below them. Miki saw no guards protecting the entrance, so she approaches the gate while Hitachi landed on her head, heavily panting. Miki giggled while forming seals. "Monkey, bear, rat, bear, rat, rat, monkey." She snapped her eyes open and shouted, "Shadow Body Jutsu!" She and Hitachi turned invisible and walked through the gate.

She saw people preoccupied with their work, and nobody saw her. She smiled slightly, and formed a seal. "Disspel!" she hissed through clenched teeth. Her disguise was immediately removed; her true form revealed.

The real Renaaka no Harune was different. Much different. She had orchid-purple eyes lined black, pitch black razor cut neck-length hair, and a Country of Sand ninja outfit. She smirked as she slipped on her forehead protector.

As Orochimaru said, she was much more beautiful than even Yamanaka Ino or Haruno Sakura. But since she was from the Country of Sand, nobody recognized her. Some were highly prejudiced against them since Orochimaru tried to obliterate their city, even though they were allies now.

"The last thing anybody needs to trust is a pretty face," she said to Hitachi. "Thankfully, nobody here knows that." Her conscience laughed evily as she set off to find the one she was to decieve.