TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 22] LikedPrinter


Summary: What would happen if someone actually took the time to train Naruto?
Rating: 15
Category: General Fiction, Alternate Universe & Crossovers
Characters: Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 7 Completed: No
Words: 15956 Read: 15541
Published: 10/03/08 Updated: 29/03/08



Story notes: I don't own Naruto in any way. 1. Chapter 1 by wolf of rasengan [Reviews - 9] Liked (1865 words)
I do not own Naruto in any way. While during the process of writing Rising Sun, it was decided that another story should be released. I will update the Rising Sun as soon as possible.
2. Chapter 2 by wolf of rasengan [Reviews - 2] Liked (1848 words)
Here is the second chapter for you. I thank all of you who have left some kind of helpful advice. The reason why I did this story is because no one ever really teaches Naruto anything. Since I know that Naruto is actually powerful without a sensei, imagine if someone actually took the time to train him. It is my belief that the only reason why Naruto acts like an idiot is because he never got the attention that a developing child needs. In this story my character will do everything in his power to reverse the damage caused by the village. Weather or not he succeeds, well all will be revealed later.
3. Chapter 3 by wolf of rasengan [Reviews - 1] Liked (2045 words)
Here it is for you just like you requested. I hope that you all enjoy it.
4. Chapter 4 by wolf of rasengan [Reviews - 0] (1649 words)
Here it is for you, the fourth chapter. I hope that you all enjoy it. Just wondering, how many of you think that Kushina is alive. From what I've seen in the show and mangas, there is no real evidence that she is dead. They have given no real proof that she has actually died. Any ways I will be taking a short break, just to organize my thoughts.
5. Chapter 5 by wolf of rasengan [Reviews - 4] Liked (2316 words)
Here it is for you. I hope that you all enjoy it greatly. I have another story in the works that I hope that you all enjoy greatly. The Fox's Empire, in a hospital bed lies a six year old Naruto, who has suffered from a near death experience from the villagers. Somewhere far away a man plans to invade on the leaf, his vendetta, to rescue his severely mistreated grandson.
6. Chapter 6 by wolf of rasengan [Reviews - 0] (2846 words)
I hope you enjoy it.
7. Chapter 7 by wolf of rasengan [Reviews - 6] Liked (3387 words)
Sorry about the wait. I hope that you enjoy the story!