TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


True Sensei by wolf of rasengan

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sorry about the wait. I hope that you enjoy the story!

“And I’m sure that he will,” Sarutobi replies taking a seat behind his desk. “Naruto I’d like to inspect your seal later with Skull present, he is still a seal master, and the only one that I trust with this matter.”

“But he-”

“I know what he said Naruto,” interrupts the Third, “but the only reason he said that was because he is too emotional to really concentrate at the moment.”

“What do you mean?”

“Think of this way Naruto, he finally discovers that your mother, who he thinks of as a little sister, is alive after twelve years of searching. Furthermore, not even three days ago he finds the child he wanted to adopt shortly after his mother’s supposed disappearance, abandoned by his teammates. He’s going through a lot of negative emotions right now, some at himself, others at certain disgraceful leaders of this village. Right now he needs to work out his emotions, which I hope that he chooses area forty-four,” the aged leader says rubbing his temples.

“Any reason why you want him to use that training ground,” Kushina asks wondering what the old man was up to.

“Simple, it’s the only training ground that can handle him when he goes all out,” replies the professor as he shuffles through some of his papers.

“Oh yea, if I remember correctly the last time he went to sort out his emotions nearly all the ninjas signed a petition to have him banned from the training grounds,” says Kushina the last time her jounin sensei went out to ‘clear his head’, which usually meant a completely demolished training ground.

“And I remember that event most clearly myself, if I also remember correctly most of our shinobi went without a proper training ground for nearly a month,” Sarutobi replies with an agitated voice, due to all the paperwork that whole event caused for him.

“What are we supposed to do now old man,” asks Naruto.

“Well for one Naruto, you need to go and buy some new clothes. Those pajamas wont last very long if you try to train in those. Also we need to find a way for you to disguise your changes, your height, hair, facial, claws, and so on from certain villagers and shinobi such as Kakashi,” the aged leader says. “Kushina, I’ll leave in charge of that, along with getting to know your son better. I would you recommend that you go now, so that you’ll make it to your team meeting, if you can call it that.”

“What ‘changes’ is he talking about,” Naruto thought to himself; as his eyebrow rose in question.

Noticing the confusion on the boy’s face the Third explains, “Naruto when the suppression seal was released your body went through some changes to make up for what was taken away from it. If you want, there is a full mirror in the closet where I keep my spare Kage robes and hat.”

Taking up the Thirds offer, Naruto jumps out of his seat and runs over to closet. Ripping the closet door open he examines his reflection, gone was the sort child that he remember who was constantly picked on because of his size, in his place stood a young teen that was quit tall for his age. Gone was his sun kissed blond hair, in its place a mess of spiky dusty blond hair with fiery red streaks running through it. Gone were those puny arms that held no muscle, in its place where the arms of a healthy shinobi in his early stages of training. Gone was his baby face with his adorable little whisker that made people think of him as just a little kid, in there place a masculine face with a feral set of markings giving him the look of a dangerous predator. Gone was the horrendous orange jump suit, in its place a plain black t-shirt and black cotton shorts with many hidden pockets. The only that hadn’t completely change were his sky blue eyes, the only visible difference to the naked eye was that his pupil is now slits like a cat.

“Oh my little Naruto has grown up into such a big man,” Kushina says in a baby voice pinching one of his checks from behind as he stares at himself in the mirror.

“MOM, stop it,” Naruto shouts out in embarrassment to his mother, while the Third just laughs happily at the reunited mother and son.

“I’d hate to ruin the moment and all, but you two have some things to do. Naruto, Skull left you a bandanna, sunglasses, and a mask so you can run around the village for some time without having to wear some kind of illusion over yourself. I’m also going to have to look up for some kind of technique that will hide all of your physical changes from the Sharingan and Byakugan, which however I don’t know any that exist at this moment,” Sarutobi says letting out a deep breath of frustration.

“I know one,” replies Naruto nervously scratching the back of his head.

“Really who taught you it,” Kushina asks her son.

“Old men remember when I had trouble with the transformation technique in the academy,” Naruto says starting to look really nervous.

“Yes I remember that quit well, it took you almost a year for you to get it right,” the Third says, taking a few puffs from his pipe, wondering were this was going.

“Well the reason why it took so long was because I was creating a technique that actually transforms the user into what they want to, it isn’t an illusion at all,” Naruto replies scratching the back of his head again.

“Ha ha ha, I always wondered how you were able to hide from the Hyuuga and Uchilla when you pulled one of your bigger pranks on them,” Sarutobi says laughing so hard that he had to hold his side. “I still remember when you put hot pink hair dye in the Uchilla shampoo; they refused to leave their compound for a month. Oh I also remember that time you put itching powder into the Hyuuga’s laundry, they were walking like they had a kunai stuck up their rear for about a month.”

“Hey with most of the Hyuugas, you actually think that there is something stuck up there for them to act so snobbish. Well except for Hinata and Hiashi, they don’t treat everyone else like they’re dirt,” Naruto says in his defense.

“Well that solves one of our problems. Kushina,” the aged leader says turning to the woman that he starting a conversation with.

“Yes Lord Hokage,” Kushina replies.

“Kushina I also recommend that you go clothes shopping yourself, since a hospital gown is not appropriate attire out in public, unless of course you’re in your fox form,” he replies a sly perverted grin on his face.

Looking down, she notices that what the Hokage said was true. A deep blush spreads across his face, embarrassed that she’s caught only in a hospital gown. As soon as she gets control over her blush a question appears, deciding to go with it she asks, “Just wondering how, am I supposed to pay for a new outfit? In case you haven’t noticed I’m supposedly dead, so I just can’t walk into the bank and make a withdrawal.”

“You don’t need to worry about that Kushina,” replies the Third with a wave of his hand, “Naruto has been living of an allowance from me ever since he was three. You will also receive an allowance, you can pay me back if you feel the need to by doing some extra D-rank missions. Since you know the Shadow Clone Jutsu, you’ll have me paid back in no time.”

“Thank you sir,” Kushina gratefully says with a small bow of respect.

“Think nothing of it,” the Third replies tossing Kushina a small pouch stuffed full of bills. “There should be enough for both you and Naruto to get a couple of new outfits; I recommend that you both use disguises so no one will recognize you. Now get going and Naruto made sure that your disguise is properly in place.”

“Yes sir,” shouts out Kushina grabbing her son’s shoulder with her right hand disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

Noticing that he was alone in his office, the third gets a large perverted grin on his face and shouts out in glee, “Now I can get some work done!” With that done the aged leader reaches into a secret compartment, pulling out a little orange book.

About fifty yards away from training ground seven Kushina and her son appeared in a swirl of leaves. Transforming into a small fox, Kushina jumps onto her son’s shoulders, wrapping herself protectively around his neck.

“Okay let’s do this, Transform,” shouts out Naruto being enveloped in puff of smoke. When the smoke clears, a short blond child in an orange jumpsuit is standing in Naruto place.

“Oh those whiskers make you look so cute,” cries out Kushina in a girly voice, “I’m surprised you didn’t have a fan club because of those.”

“It would have never happened mom, mostly everybody was told to stay away from me. The ones who weren’t were told to pick on me any chance they could get, and man did they try,” Naruto says scratching his mother’s ears.

“I’m sorry about that Naruto,” Kushina says all the while leaning into her son’s hand purring.

“Don’t worry about that mom; I’m more concerned about you purring. I mean, I thought you were a fox not a cat,” Naruto replies chuckling at his mother’s purring.

His smart remark was met with a sharp bite on the ear. “For your information I was growling in satisfaction not purring, and if you tell anyone about this. Oh lets just say, that you don’t want to know,” Kushina growls out, her eyes beginning to glow an eerie red.

“Okay, okay, I was just joking little kitty,” Naruto says laughing, “OW!”

“Naruto get going or your going to be late by that asshole’s standards,” Kushina says getting herself comfortable on her son’s shoulders.

“Yes mom,” Naruto says taking off running towards the training field that his team uses. “I just hope that no one notices anything.”
Arriving at the training field he notices his team doing the same as they always do. Sasuke was sitting there brooding, while his other teammate Sakura was practically worshiping the ground the Uchilla stood on.

Noticing the arrival of her other teammate Sakura decided to take her frustration out on him, “Naruto you’re late, you loser I-”

She never got to finish her sentence as the sound of an angered animal growling reached her ears. “What the hell is that?”

“Oh her, I found her in the woods a few weeks ago hurt really bad, I’ve been nursing her back to health. She seems to really like me,” Naruto says laughing happily as she licked his cheek affectionately. “She’s also really protective of me Sakura, so it might not be good to make any threatening gestures towards me.”

“Your still a loser, Naruto,” Sakura shouts out; turning around, and heads towards her precious Uchilla.

“Thanks mom, you know I can’t think of any reason why I really like her at all,” Naruto says scratching the fox behind her ears.

“You don’t need to thank me, Naruto. And as for the pink banshee, I think that seal really screwed with your head,” Kushina says leaning into her son’s hand enjoying having that spot scratched immensely.

“Yea, I think so to,” says Naruto trying to think up of some other times where the seal had messed up with his judgment. “Oh crap,” whispers out Naruto.

“What is it Naruto,” his mother asks whispering also.

“I’m or was or whatever was such an idiot,” Naruto says slapping his forehead in frustration. “Ah man, the entire time I had a girl who had a major crush on me ever since I can remember.”

“Who is she,” Kushina asks her son acting like any typical mother would when they find out their kid had a love life of any kind.

“She the only Hyuuga that doesn’t treat everyone like they’re dirt, she also the Hiashi’s oldest daughter,” Naruto tells his mother frustrated over the fact that he messed up.

“Oh is it that Hinata girl that seems so fascinated with you,” Kushina asks.

“Yes,” answers Naruto.

Before Kushina could asks her son anymore questions, Kakashi decided to make his grand appearance, appearing in a swirl of leaves.

“Yo,” Kakashi greets everybody with his upside down eye smile.

“YOU’RE LATE,” shouts out the pink haired banshee of the team.

“Sorry I’m late, but on my way here I saw this mime asking for directions, so I had to act them out for him before I remember that I wasn’t a mime and just told him,” Kakashi replies with a bored look on his face.

“LIAR,” the banshee screeches out.

“Whatever, we have a few D-ranks missions that we have to do,” says Kakashi with a look of boredom on his face, “Oh yea and Naruto.”

“Yes Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto says acting the young gullible child he was just a few days ago.

“And the academy award for actor of the year goes to Naruto, I’m so proud of him,” Kushina says to herself inside her head crying fake tears of happiness, while on the outside a foxy grin appears on her muzzle.

“Next time leave the mangy mutt at home,” Kakashi says returning his attention back to his book.

“Actually sensei, I have permission from the old man Hokage himself to bring her with me,” Naruto replies scratching his mother behind her ears, hoping to calm her down.

“Ah whatever,” Kakashi says shrugging his shoulders, “just keep it away from me.”

“Alright sensei, mom you alright,” Naruto asks his mother in a whisper.

“If Minato was here he would’ve shoved a Rasengan up his ass,” Kushina growls out in anger, her eyes glowing blood red.

“Its okay mom, all we have to do is put with for three hours then that’s it,” Naruto says.

“Why, when Kakashi was on your father’s team, Minato spent up to six hours training everyone on the team. Even after the training was done, your father had them do some exercises they had to do before they went to sleep so that they could stay in shape better, and also get stronger faster,” Kushina remarks barely able to keep her anger in check.

“You think that you can teach me those exercises mom?”

“I’ll be glad to Naruto, but I’ll let Skull be your sensei,” seeing her son’s head lower she continues, “and I’ll just cover anything that he can’t teach you.”

“What do you mean by that mom?

“Simple really,” Kushina replies, “he sucks at genjutsu, he can’t use any real complex ones due to the high amount of chakra control one requires to use those. However, those he can use, he uses them quite well.”

“What do you mean mom,” he asks.

“Skull’s favorite genjutsu has no real name, and if you have decent chakra control it requires no hand signs. This genjutsu screws with one’s sense of balance, if uses with taijutsu it insures a complete victory, unless your opponent has a doujutsu in their arsenal.”

“Couldn’t a simple release work,” Naruto asks his mother.

“Yes it would, but by the time you bring your hands into the sign you’re already dead. Just about the same amount of enemy shinobi lost their lives to this jutsu as to the Flying Thunder God, because of his stealth he left no trace that he was ever there to begin with. The only reason I know is because on a mission I’ve seen him take out a whole platoon of Iwa jounin.”

“How come the jutsu wasn’t as famous as dad’s?”

“Easy any simple academy student could do it with enough practice, also your father’s jutsu was mush more flashy and easier to recognize. I mean when was the last time you heard a whole shinobi nation went into a panic because of a genjutsu?”

“I guess your right; genjutsu is always overlooked because it doesn’t kill your opponent in a very flashy way. Hey if it was so easy then why didn’t they teach it to everyone, I mean wouldn’t it have made a big difference in the war?”

“You see Skull tried to teach everyone that technique, but nobody wanted to learn it. Everyone was always trying to learn some flashy powerful ninjutsu, after a while he decided to never teach anyone any of his personal techniques.”

“Any chance he might teach me some of his,” Naruto asks eager to learn something new.

“He might, you better hurry up before Kakashi starts to get suspicious,” Kushina says bringing her son back to the present.

Taking his mother’s advice to heart, Naruto takes off running to catch up with his team. “Hey wait for me,” Naruto shouts out. “So Kakashi-sensei what’s the mission, hope its something that’s really cool.”

“You’ll see,” Kakashi says chuckling to himself, his nose still buried in his book.

“I’M GOING TO KILL THIS CAT,” shout out the enraged blond, holding a cat at arms length.

“Come on Naruto be a team player,” Kakashi replies still reading his smut.

“THEN WHY DID I GET STUCK CATCHING THE DAME CAT, I MEAN LOOK AT MY FACE,” Naruto cries out pointing at his face that’s covered in scratches. “YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST WARNED ME!”

“I thought you were a ninja Naruto, if those scratches are too much for you, you might as well quit being a ninja,” Kakashi says turning a page in his book, all the while sending Naruto glares full of hate every so often.

“HEY ISN‘T IT THE SUPERIOR’S JOB TO WARN HIS SUBORDINATES OF THE DANGERS THAT THEY‘LL FACE OF THE MISSION,” Naruto shouts out to Kakashi, trying to the best of his ability to get in Kakashi’s face.

To everyone’s surprise Kakashi grabs Naruto by the front of his jumpsuit, and lifts Naruto up to his level, so that Naruto can look into his eye. “Naruto I’m a jounin and you are a genin, who do think is more qualified to call the shots. If you forget as your jounin sensei I can expel you from the shinobi program,” Kakashi says in an ice cold tone. “Now get out of my face, I don’t want to see you till tomorrow.”

And with that Naruto heads towards the village. “Sasuke come, I got a new fire jutsu to teach you,” Kakashi says walking away with Sasuke following him, leaving Sakura alone.

“Man what a jerk,” Naruto says in frustration letting out a sigh he continues, “oh well we might as well get our shopping done.” Dropping the jutsu Naruto reaches into his pouch placed on his right hip, pulling out what Skull left him Naruto puts them on.

“I agree with you,” Kushina says transforming into her human form.

“Mom, are you forgetting something,” Naruto asks pointing at her hospital gown.

“Don’t worry about that I’ll just use your transformation jutsu, from what I’ve seen it only requires more chakra to use,” Kushina says initializing the technique, “Transform!”

“There better now,” Kushina asks her son.

“Yeah, I don’t think anyone will recognize you,” Naruto says. Where his mother stood now stands an average size brown hair black eyed kunoichi, who wore the average outfit that most jounin chose to wear. “If I didn’t know any better I’d say that you’re someone else.”

“Thanks.”

“So you want to get some clothes first, since you’re really wearing a hospital gown?”

“Sure.”

Chapter end notes: I hope that you have enjoyed this story. Till next time. Cya