TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


True Sensei by wolf of rasengan

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I hope you enjoy it.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON” repeats Naruto? “Ow, what was that for mom,” asks Naruto rubbing his check where his mother scratched him with her sharp claws.

“That was for cursing YOUNG MAN,” shouts out the angered mother, “and if it makes you feel any better, I only meant to smack you, not cut you.”

“Yeah I feel loads better,” replies the blond rolling his eye. “Ow, what was that for?”

“For mouthing off and rolling your eyes at me,” growls out the demon lord her back arched, her fur standing on end, making her look pretty intimidating.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” shouts out Naruto starting to panic, memories of beatings that he received as young child coming to the surface after years of being buried in his subconscious.

Seeing her son beginning to panic she tries to think of a way to calm him down, “he’s having a panic attack, what do I do? I hope that I can still take my human form.”

“Shh, it’s alright, I won’t let anyone hurt you anymore,” Kushina says soothing her son while rubbing his back, effectively calming him down.

“I’m sorry mom,” chokes out a sobbing Naruto burying his face into his mother’s chest crying.

Continuing to rub her son’s back she says, “I’m sorry Naruto, I didn’t mean to scare you.” She continues to rub his back, all the while saying what ever she could to calm her son down. “Naruto you’re my baby, my son, and my life and I will gladly give my life for you to be happy.”

“Really,” asks Naruto reigning in his emotions trying to calm down.

“Absolutely,” says Kushina a very large fox like grin appearing on her face. “Naruto I’m sorry for scaring you just, please don’t cuss around me again, okay?”

“But you were cursing,” points out Naruto earning a groan of frustration from his mother.

“Yes I know I did, but you’ve got to understand that I’ve been living in your gut for twelve years. And next thing I know I wake up free from the seal, and as a small fox, might I add, is quit surprising.”

“Hey mom, can you still take your giant fox form?”

“You mean my Kyuubi form,” asks Kushina. Getting a nod of ‘yes’ she continues, “I’m not sure, I’m not a seal expert, and who knows what has happened to the seal. I’m just happy to be out, and have my human form.”

“So you not going to find out if you can transform into your Kyuubi form,” Naruto asks confused about why his mother would just be happy in her human form.

“Well… not any time soon, remember what I told you about what happened the last time I went into that form,” Kushina says all the while thinking about how to explain how a woman who was dead for about twelve years suddenly reappears claiming her son.

“So what now mom,” asks Naruto.

“Yes what now Kyuubi or should I say Kushina,” booms out a powerful voice. Turning their heads they see Skull standing in the doorway, with his arms crossed, making it to be a very intimidating stance due to his immense size.

“Skull I…”

“Shut it Kushina I heard you in the other room, and I have some questions that need some answering,” replies Skull in a tone that leaves no room for argument.

“Skull I…”

“Kushina I said to shut up,” Skull shouts out.

Dropping her head in shame she can’t help but think, “He hates me, because I’m a demon. He’ll probably act like those villagers.” Tears start to come from Kushina’s eyes at the lost of a person she once considered her older brother.

However those thoughts were short lived, due to a pair of massive arms that wrapped around her small frame. “I told you to shut up so you wouldn’t ruin the moment like you usually do,” replies Skull with a great joy in his voice.

“Hey when have I ever ruined the moment,” asks Kushina taking a few steps back placing her hands on her hips.

“Hmm, let’s see, oh remember when Minato proposed to you,” says Skull crossing his arms over his chest.

“What did she do Skull-sensei,” asks Naruto still sitting on his new bed.

“Oh nothing much, just humping your father like a dog in heat, with Jiraiya, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, the Third, and me watching,” replies Skull, “and we ran the hell out of there. Hell, I bet all of Konoha heard the ruckus that you two made that night, which also, might I add, all fucking night long.”

“You don’t need to tell him that,” shouts out Kushina, “and I’m a fox not a mutt so get your story straight.”

“I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW THAT! I’M NOT LISTENING, I’M NOT LISTENING, LA, LA, LA,” shouts out the traumatized Naruto covering his ears not wanting to know any more about his parents sex life.

“Skull look what you did, you broke him,” shouts out the redhead pulling her son into a hug, rocking him back and forth, whispering soothing things to him trying to calm him down.

“I did not, I just told him what happened when you two got engaged,” says Skull doing everything in his power not to burst out laughing. “Besides isn’t the job of the older brother to embarrass the hell out of his little sister?”

“I-I-I-I thought that you’d hate me when you found out that I was a demon,” Kushina says with joy in her heart knowing that she still has her brother.

“Now why would I hate a demon that pretends to be human, while I’m a human who pretends to be a ruthless demon on the battlefield? That would make me into a hypocrite, which I am most certainly am not,” replies Skull. “However there is still this question that has been nagging me for a while.”

“What is it,” asks Kushina who is still trying to comfort her son.

“How’d you get out of the seal, make no mistake I’m glad to have you back but you should still be inside the seal,” Skull says rubbing his chin deep in thought.

“I don’t know either,” she says.

“I think I did it mom,” says Naruto who is now sitting up.

“Why do you think that,” asks Kushina.

“Well when I changed the inside of the seal, I kind a wished that you were out of the seal,” replies Naruto scratching the back of his head nervously.

“Naruto I don’t think that would work,” replies Skull.

“Why not, maybe Minato made the seal to where I can be released later on,” Kushina asks wondering herself how she had gotten out of that seal.

“Kushina, who do think the old man had convince the council that the seal would hold you until the day of Naruto’s death,” says Skull, “and don’t you forget that I know just about the same as Minato did on seals. However, there could be the possibility of a third party controlling the seal.”

“A third party,” asks Naruto.

“Yes a third party, it would explain why you were brought to your mother inside the seal, it would also explain why she is out all of a sudden,” Skull explains. “It also worries me greatly.”

“Why’s that Skull-sensei,” asks Naruto starting to get nervous.

“Naruto if they were able to camouflage those aspects of the seal from me, then how can I be sure of what the seal can really do,” Skull says as he leans up against the wall. “Hell, for all we know this person or persons is holding your life in the palm of their hands, or this person could use the seal to control you like he would a puppet.”

“What are we going to do,” asks Kushina fear for her son completely evident in her voice.

“Well for starters I’m going to examine the seal, along with the Third, to see if we can find out what the seal really does and who’s controlling it,” Skull replies in a calm voice. “And if we can figure anything out, it would then be a wise chose to alter the seal to where they have no known advantage over us in any way.”

“How do you do it?”

“Do what Kushina,” asks Skull turning his head towards her direction.

“Calm, when everyone else’s panicking, you always seemed to be the calm one. Heck, I remember a few missions were the only reason we survived was because you kept a level head,” Kushina says looking into the eyes of his skull like mask, however due to a special set of lenses, with an advanced array of protective seals, no one has ever seen his eyes.

“I’m not Kushina, there are just times where I just run on a mixture of instinct and intelligence, and while using these two I can temporarily shut off my emotions long enough for the mission to be completed.”

“You can turn off your emotions Skull-sensei,” asks the blond hair teen.

“Only for a while Naruto, however shortly after the mission I’m highly emotional, so I usually request a day or two off from high ranked missions. It’s the only way that I’m able to control myself, and Sarutobi knows to not push it,” replies Skull.

“So you’re like a woman on her monthly,” replies Naruto. “OW!”

“DON’T YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT AROUND ME AGAIN YOUNG MAN,” shouts out the angry demon lord, her eyes glowing an eerie blood red, her fist cocked back ready to hit her son again.

“Note to self, think before I open my big mouth,” thought out our blond hero. “Is it just me, or is there smoke actually coming off her fist that she hit me with.” Sitting up, which required him to pull his face out of the floor; he inspects the damage done to the floor. “Whoa, there’s an imprint of my face on the floor.”

Pushing her son out of the way, Kushina checks to see if what her son claims is true. “Hmm, it’s okay, but I was aiming for a much deeper imprint.”

At hearing this Naruto shouts out, “WHAT!”

“Naruto one thing you should know is not to piss off a woman, EVER. Especially if she is a ninja, even more if she happens to be a demon lord with the best training a shinobi can ever hope for,” Skull says all the while laughing at the stupidity of his young student.

“As much as you think its funny Skull it’s not, and we should go and tell the Third the situation that we seem to be in,” replies Kushina who has now calmed down enough to not murder her son.

“Alright Kushina your right like always, man your such a killjoy, Well except when you play your little vixen games with Minato,” shouts out Skull grabbing Naruto and using his favorite teleportation technique to get out of there just in the nick of time.

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU SKULL,” Kushina roars out, her eyes glowing eerie red again.

“Skull what are you doing in my office you should be out training Naruto,” the aged leader shouts hiding his orange book in one of his hidden drawers.

“There appears to be a slight inconvenience.”

“Oh, and what that might be?”

“Well for one Kushina is alive.”

“WHAT….WHERE WAS SHE, WHY WAN’T SHE THERE FOR HER SON!”

“She was just released this morning, and instead of just telling you I’m just going to use a genjutsu to show you my memory.”

Flashing through several different seals, he touches the Hokage’s forehead muttering the name of the jutsu, “Dream of Memory Jutsu.”

Flashback

Skull appears back in his apartment using his fire teleportation technique, deciding to check on his apprentice he walks towards Naruto’s room. What he sees shocks him to the core, a red chakra wrapping around his new student. However as quickly as it came, it just disappeared.

“What’s going on? Is this the fox’s doing,” Skull mumbles out worried over his apprentice. “Well there’s only one way to find out.”

Flashing through twenty different seals, Skull then touches Naruto’s head. “Oh great, just great, his mind is a sewer. Might as well get to the bottom of this,” Skull says walking down the many corridors to find his apprentice.

“Mom…?”

“Yes Naruto it’s me,” replies a voice that he knew all to well.

“Kushina, how,” Skull asks himself hearing the voice of a person he had thought dead long ago.

End Flashback

“It was not long after Naruto had woken up that Kushina had discovered herself outside of the seal,” reports Skull. “I also discovered the seal placed on my student was not the one that the Fourth, Minato Namikaze, used to defeat his wife.”

“Hmm that would explain some things,” the aged leader replies leaning back in his chair taking a puff from his pipe.

“Explain what old man Hokage,” asks Naruto curiosity clearly written across his face.

“Why he chose you to seal your mother, he could have actually sealed her in himself; thus taking her with him to the other side,” Sarutobi says standing up from his desk and walking over to the window behind his desk looking at the faces of his predecessors and successor. “I thought that by sealing the Kyuubi, your mother, inside of you that he was making a weapon for the village, I was wrong.”

“YOU GOT THAT RIGHT YOU OLD FART,” shouts out Kushina who had just arrived in a swirl of leaves. “AND SKULL NEXT TIME YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL ENJOY slowly skinning you alive,” growls out the great demon lord.

“As amusing as this is, we still have a major security risk that needs looking into,” says the aged leader still looking out the Hokage monument. “Kushina I am glad that you are alive and a part of your son’s life. And as I understand it Skull and I need to examine your son’s seal, to check for any kind of threat to him or this village, right?”

“That seems to be the summed up version of why were here, also what is to be done about Kushina? If she reveals that she is alive, it will open a can of worms that none of wish to open of yet,” says Skull twirling a kunai in his hand.

“You must be anxious Skull, I haven’t seen you twirl a kunai in your hand since the death of your little brother,” replies the aged leader looking at Skull’s hand with great interest.

“I am Lord Hokage, I never really got over his death, however I will not let his death ruin the relationship with the family I have now,” declares Skull looking towards Kushina and her son. “They are all that remains of my family, I still remember when you were a genin Kushina, how I always acted like the older brother, instead of your jounin sensei.”

“Ahem, as much as I would hate to ruin this tender moment, but Skull has made a valid point. If you claim your son now a massive civil war will erupt, many will be wishing to commit mutiny giving the civilian council what they need to declare absolute power over Konoha. And we cannot allow that to happen, we will have to find a way to undermine their power to were we can take back control over our village with little to no bloodshed,” Sarutobi says turning back to look at the monument.

“Then what do we do Lord Hokage,” asks Kushina lost as to what to do.

“For now we play the waiting game, and wait for the opportune time to strike. I want to take out Danzo and the civilian council in one strike. Also from what you told me you can take the form of a small woodland fox,” getting a nod from Kushina he continues, “good, you will be the fourth unofficial member of squad seven as Naruto’s combat partner.”

“Hmm, I see so that way if Kakashi puts Naruto in a dangerous situation she will be able to protect, while I for instance wont be able to without blowing up this whole operation,” replies Skull. “Naruto spend the rest of your day with your mother, we will start your training tomorrow. Lord Hokage since I haven’t touched a seal of this caliber in over a decade I will trust you with this seal.”

With that Skull leaves the office in swirl of flames earning a shout from his student, “man I hopes he teaches me that!”

Chapter end notes: I plan to update as soon as I can.