TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Life of the Akatsuki by Sakuras_Assian

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: i don't own naruto nor blade or spike. they belong to windboy and he said i could use them.
Chapter notes: enjoy
Blade groaned as she looked at her two teammates. Of all people why them? She was stuck with Deidara and Tobi. She and Spike were recently recruited into the akatsuki. They are missing nins from the spike village. The two were fifteen and two of the best from the spike village.

Spike was lucky enough to work with the boss man himself. She looked to Tobi and then back to Deidara. The two were arguing about something. Blade has long dark hair, purple eyes, and she used kunais and bugs. Spike has blonde hair, red eyes, and used anything he could as a weapon, but prefers using his spike justus.

The mission had been a easy one. Kabuto fell easily at Blade’s feet. Deidara nearly killed them all by using his bombs. There was something about Tobi that Blade didn’t trust. He was hiding something. “Well you two shut up!!! We’re almost back to headquarters and the last thing we need is for you two to mess up.”

“Sorry Blade.” Tobi said.

Deidara really couldn’t stand the new girl. Who does she think she is he often asked himself. He would never understand the leader’s decision to put her as their partner. It’s not fair he thought. “I’m sorry Blade.” he said totally not meaning it.

Blade knew he didn’t mean it. She couldn’t stand him either. She would have rather been with Itachi and Kisame. “ Look Deidara I know you don’t like me, but you could at least show a little respect. You nearly got us all killed by Sasuke!!!”

“Why you little….” Deidara was cut off by Tobi covering his mouth. His eye was glowing red. Deidara was unnerved by it.

“Now’s not the time or place.” Tobi said. The two just nodded their head. Tobi had to sigh. He hated acting all stupid, but it made him less suspicious. He had a feeling Blade didn’t quite trust him.

The rest of the way was a quiet one. Blade and Deidara kept giving each other death glares every few minutes. It was worse than Deidara and Itachi. At least Deidara had a reason to hate Itachi.

Spike loved the fact that he got to work with the boss man. They hardly went out on missions. They kept themselves a safe distance from the other members. Spike still remembered the look of horror on both Blade and Deidara’s faces when they found out they would be team members.

Blade was in her own thoughts. I wonder what my idiotic brother is doing now? Wait would he even still be alive after what Spike did to him? She remembered it like it was yesterday.

(FB) Blade and Spike were packed and ready to head out of the village. The village lost it’s purpose to them. The only one standing in their way was Slasher. He wasn’t going to allow his sister and friend to leave them like that. Not after everything Orochimaru did for them.

Orochimaru wanted Spike for a new vessel. He wanted Blade for her bug mastery. The way she could disguise her weapons with the bugs were amazing. Slasher served no purpose to him, but slasher didn’t know that.

“Blade, Spike come back. Don’t make me fight you.”

“I’m sorry brother , but we can’t do that.” About that time Spike used spike uprising . Spikes exploded from the ground. Slasher couldn’t dodge all the spikes. He was struck many times. That gave Spike and Blade plenty of time to escape. They left without looking back.(End of flash back)

“Blade we’re here.” Tobi said.

“I know Tobi and thanks.” Blade said while giving Deidara another glare before entering the cave.

Tobi sighed as he watched Deidara try to trip Blade and in the process fell on his face. Blade and Tobi both laughed. Hidan woke and began yelling cussing about being awoken from his nap. Blade just rolled her eyes and went to go rest in her room that she got stuck sharing with Deidara.

Unknown to Deidara that Blade went to rest he proceeded to go rest himself. Blade heard the door opened and groaned. It could only be one person. “ What do you want?”

Deidara just looked offened. “It’s my room too you know.”

“Fine just don’t snore!!!!!” The others started to laugh as Spike blew up Tobi’s oven. After that each went to do their own thing.