TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Just a single day... by Keiko Hyuuga

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
----------------------------------------------------------

Naruto awoke, his usual grin absent from his face. For most boys, the occaision he would not be celebrating was a merry one, filled with fun, gifts, and happiness of all kinds. But not for him. No, the demon didn't get to celebrate his 16th birthday. As usual, if he acted happy around his teamates, they would critisize him for not be solemn on this day. The villagers glares would be three times as often. More kunai and other weapons would be thrown at him than against an S-ranked criminal. No, he would act solemn and depressed today, jsut like everyone else. But before he went to the training grounds, he would perform his yearly "Happy Birthday to Myself" ritual. After cooking and eating a bowl of instant ramen, he pulled out a cupcake he had brouht the day before, and stuck a small candle in the top. He lit it, and began to sing.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Naruto, happy birthday to you."

He blew out the candle, and quickly ate the cupcake. Placing an unusual stoic expression on his face, he dressed in his usual black and orange attire, and walked to the training grounds. Sakura was already there, and they both sat next to eachother, not really expecting Kakashi to show up for an hour or so. Today, he would spend even more time than usual staring at the memorial stone. Naruto, hoping Sakura might remember this year said:

"Quite a day, eh, Sakura?"

"Yeah, such a sad day."

"Oh...yeah. Really sad."

There was an undetected hint of sarcasm in his voice. He knew she knew about the demon, that in itself should be enough to remind her that today was his birthday. He sighed a frustrated sigh. Meanwhile, a white eyed Hyuuga was watching him from the bushes. As she gathered up her courage, she thought of how sad Naruto must be.

He must be so depressed, no one remembered his birthday....

Finally, she picked up the small box that sat next to her, and walked torwards the Uzumaki boy. As she approached, she saw a suprised looking Sakura turn to look at her. She ignored the medic-nin, and handed Naruto the box. At first he looked suprised, but then said:

"Arigoto....?"

Hinata nodded and sprinted away. When Naruto opened the box, he read a small note placed inside.

Meet me by the memorial stone at noon.

-Hinata.


Naruto stared at the note for a second, before tucking it in his pocket. Hinata nodded as she saw him. It was so much easier to say things with a note.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!