TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Full Moon over Konoha by Shadowbell

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Naruto and all Naruto characters belong to Masashi Kishimoto

The song Wolf belongs to Iced Earth, who happen to kick ass
Naruto was walking home from his mission. He was wounded, but he hid that from the others. No sense in making them worry, after all it was just a dog bite. The only reason he was concerned was that it wasn't regenerating like most of his wounds did. Also, it occasionally burned like fire. Naruto resolved to get it looked at when he got back to the village. Upon reaching the village, Naruto excused himself from the group and went to the Inuzuka house. He decided they'd know a lot about treating animal bites. He knocked on the door, which Hana answered. "Hey Hana, could you take a look at this for me? I was bitten by a big dog and it really stings." He came in, sat at the table, and rolled up his sleeve. Upon seeing the wound, Hana's eyes went wide.

Innocence tainted by pure lunacy
Cursed by the slash of a shape-shifting beast
Oh no, this can't be
Demonic infection, a doomed changeling


"Hana-san, what's wrong?" Naruto asked. He saw that Hana looked shocked, and was a little put off. Hana calmed herself.
"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine. By the way, if there's anything you've been wanting to do or say, I'd try to get it done before the end of next week."
"Why, what happens at the end of next week?" Hana gently kissed him on the cheek and turned away as if she couldn't bear to look Naruto in the eye.
"Nothing, just make sure you don't leave any regrets or unfinished business." When Naruto had left, Hana turned to her father. "Poor boy, I hope he enjoys his last days."

His future concealed as he begs to be told
A kiss from the gypsy, he'll never grow old
Oh no, this can't be
Demonic infection, a doomed changeling


Naruto was a little confused by Hana's behavior, but he decided that if something were really wrong she would have told him. Though he couldn't understand why she kissed him. Still, he decided to act on her advice. The next week was the best week of his life. It was simply a chain of mischievous escapades. He hid all of Kakashi's books, causing him to don a detective cap and search obsessively for them. He stole Anko's jacket in the middle of a lecture, getting high-fives from most of the boys in the audience. He even peeked at Tenten in the hot springs, earning him a punch in the face. (He considered the sight worth it). At night on the end of the week, Naruto's bite started burning more intensely than ever. He felt himself changing.

Even a man who's pure
And says his prayers by night
(He won't hear your prayers)
May become a wolf
When the wolf bane blooms,
And the autumn moon is bright
(There's a full moon tonight)
May become a wolf.


Naruto felt his ears grow longer, and his nails become claws. His nose slowly became a snout and he grew a tail. Soon, he had become a wolf. Looking out at the window at the full moon, he gave out a howl. He felt the wolf's presence in his mind, and he didn't know how long it would be until he lost himself completely. Jumping out the window and into the streets, he rolled on the ground as the struggle raged inside him.

He who is bitten by a wolf and lives
Possession soon follows, no use to resist
Oh no, this can't be
Cursed by the moonlight, a doomed changeling


The wolf took over his mind, and Naruto ran into the forest searching for food. Naruto was still conscious, but he had no control over his body. He was like a prisoner in his own mind. The Kyuubi had been similarly suppressed, and all that remained was the wolf's bloodlust.

The madness a turmoil that swells up inside
To truly find peace is to truly die
Oh no, this can't be
Cursed by the moonlight, a doomed changeling


Suddenly, the wolf smelled perfume. Some unfortunate woman had gone out for a moonlit stroll. The wolf followed the scent to a clearing near a river. There, all alone, was Hinata. "Oh, God no" thought Naruto. He could only watch in horror as the wolf stalked his doomed prey. When he came closer, Hinata turned and saw him. At that moment, the wolf struck. Hinata let out a scream of terror and tried to run, but it was too late. Fangs and claws tore through flesh with savage efficiency, the wolf's fur being dyed crimson. Soon nothing but a torn corpse remained, just barely recognizable as Hinata.

Now comes the rampage, a killing spree
Hunting his loved ones comes instinctively
Oh no, it's maddening
A shape-shifting demon of pure lunacy


The wolf's bloodlust sated, it turned to the river. It wanted a drink to wash down its meal. The last thing Naruto heard was a loud bang, followed by a terrible pain ripping through his temple. After that, nothing.

Hana stood over the dead wolf with tears in her eyes, holding a smoking revolver. "Forgive me, Naruto-kun. May you rest in peace." She saw Hinata's mangled remains, and shed a few more tears. She carried what was left of Hinata back to the village for a proper burial.

A shot from the darkness tears through its flesh
A bullet of silver lays it to rest
Oh no, it's maddening
An innocent victim finds his peace.