TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Warm Christmas in the Snow by TemariSandyFan

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
TSF: Hey-o! Hehe, so, thing is, I wrote this for a contest on deviantART hosted by the shikaxtema fan club. It was a presents theme and I wrote this fanfic! And, yayness, it won! Alright, I'll stop now ^^;;
Temari: Anyway, TSF doesn't own Naruto.
TSF: Therefore, since I don't own Naruto, I obviously can't make money off of this. Also, no infriggment is intended.
Temari: Enjoy!
A Warm Christmas in the Snow

Temari sighed and looked out the window of the coffee shop she was sitting in where the snow was falling like little tears, one by one. It was Christmas Eve and she still hadn’t thought of what to give to her boyfriend, Nara Shikamaru. A shogi set? No, that was her gift for his birthday. Other than that, there was nothing else to give! A pillow would be so cliché and anything else he would just throw into his cluttered room and forget about the next day.

"Think!" The sand kunoichi thought to herself. What would last for the rest of his life and be something that he wouldn't count as 'troublesome'?

Suddenly, a little sign went up in her head. “Well, duh! Why didn’t I think of that earlier?”

With her plan all thought out, Temari sat, sipping her coffee, excited about the next day.

Christmas Day

Sabaku no Temari waited by the bridge where she was supposed to meet Shikamaru. She wore her usual black kimono, but with the sleeves extended and a slimming black overcoat covering. In her gloved hands was a small red box with an elegant green bow topping it. It was snowing a little harder, so the kunoichi pulled her scarf slightly over her mouth.

“Ksah, Nara,” she cursed out loud, “how much longer are you going to keep me waiting?”

“Not much longer, I hope, because it looks like you’re about to freeze.” A relaxed voice replied from behind her.

Temari turned around surprised, and came face to face with her boyfriend, Shikamaru. He was wearing the usual Konoha vest, but with a small jacket inside it. Instead of stuffing his hands into his pockets like usual, they were hidden behind his back. The shadow user approached Temari, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and hugged her, hiding his present behind her back. She did the same and for a moment, they just stood there, combining the other’s warmth with their own.

It was Temari who broke the hug, and she said, “Close your eyes and hold out your hands. I want the present to be a surprise.”

He sighed, “Hai, hai,” and did so.

She placed the box in his hands, but did so when leaning forward and kissing him, quite to the Nara’s surprise and delight.

His hands still behind her, he unwrapped his present, took out a beautiful ruby necklace, and placed it around Temari’s neck, all while not breaking the kiss.

The wind user felt the cold chain touch her next and played with it in her hands, but still kept kissing her boyfriend. She hugged him closer, and he hugged back, causing Shikamaru to drop Temari’s box, which dropped to the snow-blanketed ground and opened, revealing a small card stating:

“Dear Lazy-ass, I hope this kiss was enough to warm you up. Love, Your troublesome woman.”

They finally broke the kiss, but still held onto each other.

“Merry Christmas, Temari,” he said.

“Merry Christmas, Shikamaru,” she replied.

And so they stood, in the cold snow, but they didn’t mind. Their love was enough to keep them warm for the rest of the day.

The End

Chapter end notes:
Yeppers, that's it! R&R please!