TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Figures A and B by xREWIND

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't own. Don't sue.
Chapter One: Confrontation

-------

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

--T.S. Eliot

-------

The reverberation of sirens echoed throughout the night.

The throng of police rushed about to catch him.

Unknown to many, this masked figure leaped across a roof, a tricky stunt to many, even for stunt doubles for movie actors. A perfect landing gave him the signal to hide behind shadows just in case he got beleaguered by the police.

There’s no one I can’t catch, the young chief in command thought as his eyes gleamed with determination as well as a new plan has hatched in his mind.

Uchiha Sasuke caught a glimpse of the mysterious figure that leaped upon a rooftop.

Quickly, Sasuke busted into an adjacent apartment building and ran up to the rooftop and hid behind the shadows of the night.

He heard the flapping of clothing which signaled that the thief has landed.

A normal human can’t jump at such a great distance, Sasuke thought peculiarly.

Sasuke watched with curiosity as the thief quickly hid and looked around for his surroundings.

The thief hid behind the staircases that lead from the fifth floor to the rooftop of this building; the staircase created a small shadow from the reflecting moonlight, the thief being hidden in the shadows of it. The reflection of the moon was cascaded on the thief’s bright green eyes as he looked around for his safety; he took small, deep breaths to calm himself down in his adrenaline rush.

The cement floor reeked of old and fresh urine that hinted this was a popular location for gangsters of Tokyo to hang out. Sasuke took note of that for future purposes. The vibrant colors on the graffiti looked mildly distorted and warped which indicated that there was a series of silent wars. To the far left, there was a fire escape ladder and scattered, littered cigarette stubs, beer bottles, and old used condoms.

Sasuke walked as silent as a callow mouse and advanced towards the masked thief. He noticed that the painting was strapped to his back. Discerning that this figure looked familiar, he decided that it was the right time to clout the thief from behind and took out his weapon.

The objective was to render him unconscious.

Unsuccessful as he was, the masked thief caught the weapon and appeared from behind and gets Sasuke into a headlock.

The Uchiha prodigy felt the other male’s warm, moist breath on his neck. His body struggled against this relatively masked, taller male’s.

He felt the guy’s muscles which indicate that he stayed fit and healthy every day.

The scent of this male character of this story of Uchiha Sasuke intoxicated his mind like a plague. Country Apple, he recognized.

His heart steadily beated faster. His sensitive skin made a blush creep to his face. No one but his mother was ever this close before.

Feeling odd that he was supposed to be more frightened that he is right now he heard the other whisper seductively male, “My, my. Aren’t you focused on doing your job well?”

Sasuke knew he was mocked and the unknown one jeered at him.

The tone of the male’s voice was slightly sarcastic yet slightly playful at the same time.

It confused Sasuke.

He felt docile.

Sasuke brooded with thoughts that ran through his mind without a doubt that he did in fact enjoy being this close to the male.

The feeling was so intoxicating yet soft to the touch, not too shabby for a common thief.

He finally noticed that he was being held captive and if he did call for help, he’d be… in lack of words, screwed.

Safety comes first before capturing a thief.

There is always another time for this one, he knew it by intuition in his gut.

Sasuke did notice however, this guy was at least half a head taller than he was.

Time to stop toying with him now¸ Sasuke glanced at the central clock tower.

It was currently, 11:52 PM, almost close to midnight.

Sasuke quickly maneuvered his arms and braced himself for a hasty blow to the gut.

To his surprise, he didn’t miss. He renders the other being defenseless as he falls onto the floor, clutching his gut.

The thief needed an element of surprise; something that would shock the young cop, his bright azure eyes browsed around their surroundings. The thief’s eyes lit up with a brilliant idea.

He jumps up and swings his slender arms around the raven colored hair one and hugs him tightly and caused Sasuke’s arms to be useless.

The duo drops to the floor as Sasuke struggled.

The thief, being on top of the brooding emo sustained the position for a few seconds.

The painting remains unharmed as it is securely strapped onto the thief’s back.

The thief lifted up the lower part of his black, doctor-like mask and gently, brushed his lips onto the ones that belonged to Sasuke.

His pair of onyx colored eyes dilated in shock and surprise compared to the closed, unseen green pair.

He scolded himself for granting passage to his lips to the hormonal thief.

The kiss was wild, passionate, and full of lust. Their tongues intertwined, fighting each other for dominance. It was wrong, was it not?

At the climax of the little ‘make-out session’ that it has become, the thief pulls apart, both gasped for air; Sasuke’s lips are swelled while the other guy remains tantalizingly pink.

He smiles and waves; “Later!” And with that, he disappeared into the shadows of the night.

Realizing what the clever thief has done, Sasuke mentally slapped himself for giving in.

What disappointed him even more was the betrayed feeling that boiled in the pits of his stomach. His heart wanted more.

-------

“Good morning mother… father,” the youngest Uchiha’s voice pervaded throughout the silence and took a seat across his father in the table. He pulled out his chair, clumsily and made a screeching noise that echoed throughout the house which pervaded the silence once again.

Uchiha Sasuke knew his father wasn’t satisfied with his performance yesterday. This was the first time that he had been of substandard quality on the job.

In fact, Uchiha Fugaku rebuked and lectured Sasuke on how he could be more like Itachi.

Trembling in anger, Sasuke bit his inner lip and forced himself to be sedated rather than openly argue with his father, like a commoner would.

A true gentleman accepted all his family’s decisions even if you did not wish to follow them.

Let me rephrase that, a good wealthy gentleman.

His father’s eyes were still crimson in irritation of his disappointment towards his youngest son. He expected more from him than he expected from Itachi.

Fugaku’s scorn for his son finally ended as he stormed haughtily out of the main dining room.

“It’s always brother this, brother that. When will he actually be proud of me?” Sasuke mumbled, feeling neglected emotionally by his father.

He heard another chair being moved and glanced quickly.

“You called?” Itachi said half-heartedly, a bit different from his usual personality. Sasuke concluded that he must’ve waked up feeling refreshed today.

Sasuke stuttered in surprise that his brother had slipped past his guard and replied, “Nothing, nothing. Why are you so happy today?”

He imitated Sasuke’s response to irk the teen and frankly, it worked.

Their mother glanced at her cellular phone and nodded over to Itachi.

“Kid, you’re late,” he said as he lightly punched brooding teenager on the head as a symbol of endearment.

Sasuke ran outside to find his limousine gone and possibly taken by Fugaku to spite and punish his son, leaving him marooned without any means of transportation.

He took a deep breath for confidence and set out to embark on his five mile long journey to his school.

A part of Sasuke wished that he malingered and played sick for a day to stay home but that would be a pansy’s way out.

Uchiha Sasuke is not a pansy.

A long, spacious black vehicle pulled up in front of him as he finished the long walk up the driveway and arrived outside the Uchiha estate’s gate.

The dark tinted windows were rolled down, revealed Hyuuga Neji’s face, “Miss your ride?”

Sasuke sarcastically responded, “No, I just happened to wake up at seven in the fucking morning just to walk fucking five miles and just wanted to show up late for school.”

Neji replied with as much grace as the brooding Uchiha did, which was none, “Geez, chill out and keep it in your pants. I’ll give ya a ride.”

Mind you, Sasuke did not get the wrong idea, as many readers would.

A laymen’s translation on Neji’s out of character sarcasm was, “Get in the limo and shut the hell up already,” and the brooding Uchiha did as he was told. He didn’t mind, this was a daily minor argument between friends they always had.

“You know, you’ve got to start being concentrated on your work or you’ll become sluggish,” Neji exhorted which Sasuke perceived to the media-induced incident that occurred yesterday. The story was altered a billion times which caused it totally to be inaccurate, he should know. He was there.

The thief got away.

Sasuke brushed him off his mind and changed the subject, “How’s the head family doing now? Are they still haughty as ever?”

“You bet,” Neji stated as if it was the most obvious fact in the world.

“One day, you should just snap and show everyone whose boss.”

“Isn’t that what you desire?” Neji retorted off-handedly.

“Yeah, but my dad is the captain of the Uchiha Police Force. Did you forget that? The moment I harm a hair on my father’s head, I’d get my ass kicked. I may be strong but I know my limits,” Sasuke countered.

“A strong person has no limits.”

“Says who?”

“Says me,” Neji crossed his arms proudly at this insane argument between his rival slash best friend.

Sasuke waved his arm in minor exasperation.

The vehicle came to a halt, the driver ushered the two teenagers out as they simultaneously walked up the steep hill of Konoha Academy.

Sasuke, being the class president of the second years didn’t hesitate and plastered on an empty, fake smile.

Neji copied the brooding teenager as well and mumbled, “One day I’ll rip that false smile off your face and use it to scrub my shoes.”

Sasuke sneered, “I got servants to do that.”

“Good point,” Neji agreed.

Adjourning the conversation, both Sasuke and Neji walked opposite directions in order to get to their designated homeroom.

-------

Sasuke entered his classroom, a prowess of delivering speeches and other daily announcements that were meant to be delivered. He caught the class’ attention and started talking.

Off-handedly, he said his mandatory finishing sentence, “Any questions?” he smacked himself mentally for saying those two words accidentally. A common question from a female in the room would have been, "Do you have a girlfriend?" or "Can you go out with me?"

Sasuke was saved by an unusually loud knock at the door. It sounded more like a thunderous sound than just plainly knocking on the door. Instead of opening it, he sat down and ignored it while his homeroom teacher answered it with a look of understanding.

Sasuke’s homeroom teacher was none other than Iruka, himself.

He watched Iruka nod in comprehension as he talked to an unknown person outside of the room. Iruka reached his hands outside to receive a note as Sasuke stared at Iruka as he skimmed the paper.

Iruka then came in front of the class and dispelled the noise of the room which seemed like a bad omen since he rarely ever settles the room down to make a speech; it usually was Sasuke who did that.

“Okay class, we have a new student joining us in this brilliant school year today, so please let him introduce himself,” Iruka’s words seemed to have motioned for the new student to come in.

It was a male. He was a tall one, indeed. Compared to Sasuke, this boy was at least half a head taller than he was. His perfectly tanned skin matched with his sun kissed, golden locks of hair. This boy’s eyes were as clear and bright as the ocean. He appeared cheeky due to his marks on his face that appeared strangely, natural. In between his lips, the boy chewed on a plastic straw that gave off a pugnacious attitude, which reminded Sasuke of Genma, but Genma was much more relaxed and content all the time. Genma chewed blue pens only. He was no Genma.

The boy wore the school uniform in a much more noticeable and different way than everyone else did; his wore his dress shirt, with his top three buttons undone, revealing his black undershirt and a jade necklace dangling from his neck. On his right arm was a wristband underneath the sleeves of the white dress shirt. His tie loosely hung around his neck, a bit lopsided to give off a ‘good’ first impression.

The black, designated uniform dress pants fitted perfectly in contrast to his loose shirt which in turn showed off his petite rear. His shoes were full of graffiti signatures in which Sasuke assumed that they belonged to the friends of the boy’s.

His messenger bag hung on a single shoulder with a watch on its strap to easily tell time. The intricate designs of his bag were filled with patches, buttons, pins, and bumper stickers that appeared to be stolen.

After Sasuke studied his appearance, the boy spat the straw out, forcefully. It bounced off the wall and landed perfectly into the trash bin. Sasuke concluded that this boy was a fop; a disrespectful, showy fop.

“Uzumaki Naruto,” he stated with a hint of boredom in his tone as he fumbled around with his black strap of his school bag.

“Ah, Naruto-kun, please take a seat next to Gaara-kun,” Iruka said as Naruto’s sun baked ears seemed to perk up and smiled at the teacher with the scar across his face. He walked up the aisle; his bag brushed upon Sasuke’s desk, and knocked his textbooks down.

Naruto turned his head back and stared at the books on the floor and bent down to pick them up, which gave the back half of the classroom a nice view of his rear.

The girls swooned in unison.

“Sorry,” he apologized with a fake, forced smile and placed the three textbooks on Sasuke’s desk.

Sasuke saw through this little charade, he meant to knock over his books. He needed to maintain a reputation as the most wanted guy in this school and he was not about to let this fop take his place.

-------

Sasuke adjusted his hat to shade his eyes from the brilliant sunlight, which blinded him while he rode his bike to the police station, where he worked and earned his respect from his family. Problem was that his father expects too much from him.

Well I’ll prove to him that I am worthy to be promoted, Sasuke thought determined as he cycled away in the busy streets of Tokyo.

He strapped his bicycle in the front gate and walked into the Central Station. It was decorated immensely, like a work of art itself and took off his hat, out of common curtsey as he walked in.

He walked in and announced that he arrived and sat in his designated desk to sort out complaints when the fax machine suddenly started to shot out what seems like a million papers. Sasuke scuttled over and picked up one of the fallen papers that read:

Trade of the Devil: 12:00 tomorrow night.

-Kyuubi