TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


New Year's many changing hearts by Cherished

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I'm going to have it branch off from different couple to different couple. I'm not planning on keeping this story long though...just maybe 4-5 chapters.

the couples i have in mind so far are...SaixKiba, SasuNaru, maybe some GaaraxHina, SakuxIno, KakaxIru...but I might add more. anyways, read and lemme know what you think please!

warnings; sappiness, Yaoi, some Yuri.

~Lots of love, Cherished.
Chapter notes: *drum Roll* Hey guys I'm back! *crickets chirping* T.T so much for a dramatic entrance.
Kyuubi, two-tails, Ichibi: Got that right.
Tobi: SQUEEE!!!! TOBI sees a writer-girl! where've you been? Tobi wants to know!!!!!!
Deidara: It's not "Writer-gril" un, it's Author! un yeah...where have u been?
Me: that brings me to my apology...
To anyone who chooses to read this fic, I am so sorry for not keeping my promise and getting all those late fanfic's written! I sat down to do them -and i got a fairly good start- but then my mom made me pack my bags and travel up the road for a week or two to spend holidays with some relatives. over two weeks without a computer. sheer hell. Anyhow, I swear that this time I will start on those other fic's A.S.A.P. here is however, the start of my New Year's fic. I do not own Naruto yet, sadly. T.T but when I do...there will be non-stop partying.

demons: SHWEET!
Sai smirked as he looked at the main attraction in the display window. ~ Kiba…. would love this. ~ He thought. It was exactly a week before New Years, and Sai, like some early shoppers at the Konaha Mall were getting they’re shopping done early. Sai glanced over his shoulder, making certain that no one he knew was around, He couldn’t afford to get caught getting his dog-nin’s New Years gift by anyone that he knew…not just yet anyways. Sai saw that the cost was clear, and walked into the store. The bells on the door chimed a merry tune as he stepped inside. The cashier stopped chewing her gum, brushed some of her red bangs out of her face and looked up from a magazine that she’d been reading and smiled at him. Not a fake smile like Sai had been raised to use, but a real one. Sai made certain that he knew what he was going to say before he said it. He couldn’t afford to be thrown out of this shop (at least, not yet anyway) or even worse, the mall itself. He had to get that gift for Kiba! “good Evening Sir, can I help you today?” the Cashier asked politely. Sai smiled. “Yes actually, you could. I was wondering about the main item in that display in the window…?” “Oh! Very good choice sir! Here, I’ll go get it.” The girl hopped up off of her chair and sauntered on over to where said gift was. She got out a set of keys and unlocked the glass case easily and pulled the gift out for Sai to view. “It’s handmade, an original work. Very expensive.” She said as he held the gift in his hands. Sai just smiled and said simply “I’ll take it wrapped, please.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba groaned as he got a face full of sunlight from his bedroom window. Akamaru yawned and stretched lazily before curling back up on Kiba’s feet. The wild-haired dog nin groaned again as he looked at his alarm clock. The time read five’o clock. It was early. He rolled over onto his stomach and pulled the cover’s back over his face, refusing to get up at the ungodly time. “Hello idiot.” Chimed a voice that made his heart race every time he heard it. Kiba peeked out from under the cover’s to see Sai crouched over him. “Hey Baka.” Kiba feigned snarling. If it had been anyone else who greeted him like that this early in the morning, they would have quickly found they’re face flying at a breakneck speed and meeting “Misier Wall” out in the hallway in record time. But this was Sai. He always meant the exact opposite of what he said when he was complimenting someone. “Sorry, you’ve already been dubbed that name already.” Sai chirped. Kiba just rolled his eyes and placed his head back on the pillow. “How you can stay up so late and get up so early is just beyond me.” He groaned. “Guess what tomorrow is.” Sai nearly sang out. Kiba noticed that Sai seemed very happy. Again. He’d been acting so hyper for over a week now and Kiba just couldn’t place his finger on it. “The Apocalypse.” Kiba guessed. “Wrong.” Sai grinned as he lay down next to Kiba; who was busy trying not to have a heart attack. “Hm… then I give up. Try asking me again when I’m awake.” And with that, Kiba rolled over and feigned sleeping, or at least tried too…Sai pulled the cover’s off of Kiba, tossed them on Akamaru who was protesting at the sudden movement that was disturbing his “puppy-nap” (Akamaru then jumped to the floor and curled up on the blanket), Sai then rolled Kiba on his back, and straddled him. “It’s New Years tomorrow you dork.” Sai said as he cupped Kiba’s face and attempted to kiss him on the lips. Kiba gave into the kiss for a minute, enjoying Sai’s tongue playing with his; then realization dawned and he ended the moment by leaping up off the bed and annoying Akamaru even more by stepping on his tail. “TOMORROW’S NEW YEARS?!!!!” He shrieked as he attempted too lightning-speed change into something he could wear around town; brush his teeth, and comb his hair all at once. By this time now, Akamaru was REALLY annoyed at being disturbed more than once so early in the morning, so he expressed it by biting the nearest moving object…Kiba’s ankle. “OOOOOW! Akmu! GE OOF!!” Kiba shrieked. Sai couldn’t help but laugh at the scene. He figured Kiba’s last shriek roughly translated around the toothpaste as “Akamaru! GET OFF!” Kiba’s sister then banged on the door once and walked into the room to find her brother already up in a tangle with his jeans somehow caught in his hair and stuck on one leg, his toothbrush in his mouth (with a lot of tooth paste frothing from his mouth) and Kiba attempting to bat a snarling Akamaru off with a hairbrush he was flinging around wildly. She noticed Sai on the bed laughing his head off and worked her way through the messy room to him. “Care to tell me what’s happening?” she asked, trying not to laugh along with the artist. “I told him tomorrow’s New Years.” Sai managed to cough out between giggles. She looked at her brother’s boyfriend, looked again at the scene of her brother and his Dog and fell on her knees laughing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jeez! That teme Sai…he just couldn’t have reminded me sooner that tomorrow’s New Years! Now it’s going to be harder than ever to find the right gift for him.” Kiba complained to Akamaru as they walked through the very same mall Sai had visited just a week earlier. Kiba scratched his head as he walked from shop to shop, completely confused on where to go to find something for his artist. “Maybe he’d like something like that?” Akamaru suggested to him. (Yes, Kiba can talk to Akamaru. And visa versa) Kiba glanced at what Akamaru was pointing his nose to and freaked. “AKAMARU ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!?!” Several nearby shoppers gave him a weird look for a minute, saw his headband and his dog, realized that the boy was a dog-nin, shrugged and went back to they’re shopping. And what was the item in question that Akamaru had pointed to you ask…? Let’s just say, it was in the window of a more *cough* erotic shop. Suddenly, just when Kiba was about to kick his dog-partner out of existence, Kiba heard someone call his name. “K-Kiba?” The voice was so quiet and timid, for a moment he thought it was his child-hood friend Hinata, but when he turned around he found…
“Naruto? Jeez! What happened to you?” Kiba asked his usually hyperactive friend. Naruto wasn’t hurt physically, other than a bruised eye…but what disturbed the young Dog-Nin most was the look in Naruto’s eyes. He’d been hurt. Badly. The pain in his eyes alone nearly drove Kiba to the point of tears. Naruto was shaking horribly Kiba also noticed. Like he’d been cold for hours on end. The blonde boy almost collapsed. Kiba caught him quickly and carried him to a nearby bench that was in a lonesome hallway. Which was perfect for the situation since neither obviously wanted an audience. Kiba put his brown leather jacket over his friends shoulders, to provide some small amount of warmth to the still quivering blonde. “Naruto…what happened?” Kiba asked. It was so unusual to see Konaha’s most hyperactive Ninja this down. Naruto hugged himself to try and stop some of the shaking before he spoke. “He…S-Sasuke…” “What? What did that bastard do to you?” Kiba asked, his well-known temper starting to rise quickly. “He…l-left m-m-me. T-today.” “WHAT?!!!!” Kiba flipped out. A security guard came over then. “Sir…is everything allright?” Kiba bit his lip and breathed in and out. Trying to calm down before he thought of what to do next. Akamaru put his paw on Naruto’s knee and looked at Kiba, all the while making a whining sound that only Kiba apparently could understand. “Good idea boy.” Kiba whispered to the dog before looking at the guard. “Actually…we need a cab. And I left my cell phone at my house.” “Gotcha.” The Security guard said before walking off to find a pay phone. “Naruto, come on.” He said as he helped the smaller boy up. “We’re going to get you out of here.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sai set down a cup of tea in front of Naruto on the coffee table in his apartment, poured some honey in it for sweetening, and then sat down next to Kiba who was sipping at his own cup. “Naruto-kun…what happened? Start from the beginning.” Sai said calmly as he placed his hand on his friends hand. Naruto looked at them with that same pain-filled look. “T-This m-morning…” He tried to say. “Here, have a tissue….or two…” Kiba began as Naruto grabbed the entire box of tissues out of Kiba’s hand and proceeded to shock both him and Sai by blowing his nose loudly on each and every one. “Guys…I am so sorry…” Naruto said after a moment’s silence. “It’s o.k.” Sai began. “You’ve helped us with our problems, so now we’re going to help you with yours. Now, what did that bastard do?” Kiba demanded after finishing Sai’s sentence for him. They often did that on and off. “Well…oh gosh…where do I start…? Well, I guess you’ve all noticed how we’ve been a little bit…moody around each other for a couple months?” “Yeah. Everyone’s noticed.” Kiba agreed. “Well…” Naruto pulled out his left hand to reveal there, on his ring finger a silver-gold band. “Your engaged?!” Sai shrieked. Naruto laughed, somewhat hysterically. “Yeah…we were. I talked with Kyuubi about it and she said that it was possible since she could help me…” “Have kids?” Kiba guessed. “Yeah. Sasuke was so happy when he heard that. But then…” Naruto started to cry again. “I’ll go get some more tea…and maybe another box of tissues.” Sai whispered as he slipped out of the room. Kiba realized a minute later that Sai was leaving to give him some time to comfort Naruto since he’d known him longer. Kiba walked around the table, sat down next to Naruto on his couch, and hugged him. “What happened? Naruto, What happened man?” “The Council freaked out when they heard that Sasuke wanted to marry me. And they freaked out even more because they think that Kyuubi could find some way to escape from the seal binding the both of us…” Naruto’s eye’s welled up with tears. “Through one of your future kids? Is that what tore you apart?” “No, not entirely. They said that…if Sasuke married me and any kids we had did turn out to be Kyuubi and if our child was found anywhere in the city…then…” “What Naruto?” “They threatened to…kick Tsunade-baachaan out of her title as Hokage and that they’d request Akatsuki to deal with us.” Kiba was stunned speechless. “They threatened Sasuke’s and my title as Jonin as well. They said that if we did have a child and it was Kyuubi, anyone we cared for would be disposed of. Over the months, it just got harder and harder for us to be together…like that…knowing that all of you could get hurt.” As he opened his mouth to speak, an ear-splattering crash was heard as Sai dropped the tea tray he was carrying and ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsunade woke up in her office with a pounding headache and a swollen tongue from the amount of Sake she had drunken the night before. The headache was made even worse more so by the continuous pounding on the hard oak doors. “WAKE UP YOU OLD HAG!” Shouted a male voice that was unmistakably…Sai. ~Jeez! That kid has a set of lungs when he chooses to use them! ~ She thought as she held her head in agony while waiting for the pain-killers she got out and swallowed while thinking said thing kicked in. “TSUNADE! WAKE UP!” This couldn’t be good. She waved the doors open and the raven-haired boy stormed in. “My boyfriend Kiba met Naruto at the mall this morning and you know what had happened? Naruto was a complete wreck! Sasuke dumped him because apparently the council doesn’t want them to have children! They threatened all of they’re friends…HELL! They even threatened to hire Akatsuki apparently! Is this true? Well, is it you old bitch!” Sai raged. Tsunade stared at Sai…completely dumbstruck. “Where is Naruto now?” She asked. “Answer my questions and I’ll tell you.” Sai said, beginning to calm down…somewhat. On the outside at least. But inside, he was a storm waiting to happen. Naruto was one of his first friends, and he admired how he and Sasuke had clung to each other for so long. And if those old bats in the council were threatening his friend as well as the brown-haired, ballsy boy he loved….there would be a storm.
“Hai. Hai, Sai. It’s all true. They did threaten that. but after a lot of arguing over the past few months, Shizune and I have realized one thing that they havn’t…which is why I was arguing with them all day back and forth yesterday.” “Oh really? And just what might that be, pray tell?” Sai asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. “Watch it kiddo.” She warned him. Sai took in several deep breaths and after a moment, signaled that he was calmed down enough to listen. Tsunade smirked at him then “There are several houses just outside the walls perfectly well within protection of the city. Several well hidden houses. Those are up for sale. The council only said that so long as Naruto and that Uchiha-brat’s kid *turned out to be* Kyuubi and showed up in the city that they would do all that. Now, there is positively no way to tell a demon apart from a regular child if they’ve been reborn as one until they’re about ten or so…when they get better control of they’re chakra. And I happen to know for a fact that the Yondome Hokage made certain that the Kyuubi could never leave Naruto until the day he dies. What are the chances do you thing of them moving…?” “If they got back together you mean?” Sai said. His anger starting to subside as he began to like the plan the old Slug Sannin had come up with. “So we’re simply going to have to get a few things straight in the Uchiha-teme’s head, right?” Sai asked hopefully. “Very good. But to do so, we need Naruto.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sai and Tsunade made it back to his apartment, no problem what-so-ever only to find Kiba alone on the couch. Crying. Sai rushed over to him and held him. “Kiba…what’s wrong?” “Nothing.” Kiba breathed in his partner’s scent. Taking him in. “Naruto…went to go talk with Sasuke.” Kiba turned to look up at Tsunade and looked questioningly back at Sai. “What’s the old bitch doing here?” He was rewarded with his remark with a hard upper-cut from Tsunade. “WHAT IS IT WITH YOUNG PEOPLE THESE DAYS AND NO RESPECT FOR THEY’RE ELDERS?” she shrieked. Sai could only watch helplessly as Kiba was thrown across the room and right onto Akamaru, who had been sleeping again. This naturally resulted in Kiba being bitten again…but not on the foot. “AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!! Sai Help!” Kiba shrieked as he ran around the room with Akamaru holding on fiercely to Kiba’s backside. Sai stared for a moment. Then started to laugh. Poor Kiba was having a bad day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiba and Sai watched Tsunade leave hastily in search of Naruto and Sasuke. Holding onto each other as they watched her figure through the window disappear down the street. “Do you think that they’ll make it?” Kiba asked as he leaned onto Sai. Akamaru’s “attack” from just earlier still stinging. Sai held Kiba close and held him tight. “I’m sure that we’ll find out tomorrow at the New Year’s party Kakashi’s having. They love each other very much. I’m sure that they’ll find some way.” “Really?” Kiba asked as he looked into his lover’s eyes. Sai smirked ruefully and swatted Kiba’s ass. “No…I’m just saying that so you’ll let me have some fun tending to your…injuries.” “You’re a horrible boyfriend! Why did I fall for you?” Kiba feigned being insulted and smacked himself on the head. “Because I’m horrible and you love me for it.” Sai grinned as he pulled the dog-nin into another hug and kissed him deeply.
Chapter end notes: ~once agian, I apologize from the bottom of my (jet-black) heart for not updating anything in so long. T.T please forgive me.

Kyuubi: how can you feel anything if your hearts "jet-black"?
Ichibi: dude, black is the color for protection. her heart is closed off probably due to something in her life and she's very wary to open up to people. hence why those around her have a hard time understanding her crazy reasons for doing things...
Tobi: Like tieing Tobi-kun to a post with a lot of Demons?
me: A: Tobi, u tide yourself up there. B: I used duckt-tape on the demons, and C: Ichibi! since when did u know so much?
Two tails: u missed a kick-ass fair while u were gone and everyone had they're fortunes told and stuff by a gypsy lady!
Me: Oh no fair! T.T was there cotton candy...?
everyone else: yup!
me: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!