TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What I've Done by kazekage4life

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Happy endings are for wimps. =)
The tears began to build up behind her dull green eyes. Eyes that used to shine full of love and laughter, but not anymore. The only emotions she knew now were sadness and fear. It was happening again, and every time it did, another piece of her was torn away. She stepped towards the door and with as much strength as she could muster; she gasped through her tears and ushered out a wavery “SASUKE!” Sasuke scoffed, not bothering to turn around. “Please stop! I hate this; I hate what you’ve become. Please, you don't have to do this."

This time he did react. He disappeared, repositioning himself behind her. “You are so ungrateful, what am I not good enough for you anymore?” His eyes flashed with anger. Once again fear swept over Sakura in a violent wave. She choked on her tears which were now steadily pouring out of her eyes. The fear paralyzed her and she could not speak. He scoffed at her visible weakness. Sasuke started to strike her across the face, she winced in anticipation, and for an instant his old self surfaced long enough to stop him from finishing his intent. His anger rose from his hesitaion and he stormed out the door before the regrets came back. He had almost completely lost himself but every once in a while, when it came to Sakura, he held back just enough.

Sakura continued to cry after he left, for it was all she could do. She never thought she would live like this. She could not believe she could be so stupid, throwing away everything she had for a silly dream she could not let go of.
..........................................................
Everything had been going great for Sakura. Sasuke was gone, but she was slowly beginning to except it, trying to move on. She wasn’t quite sure that she could move on at first, but she knew she would just be wasting her life waiting for someone, trapped in an unrequited love, for someone who had betrayed his entire village. So when Naruto had summoned enough courage to ask her out again, this time she surprised him by accepting his offer. She couldn’t help but notice that a lot had changed since they were kids. He wasn’t the same goofy screw up that he had been. He had really grown into a sweet, caring guy. He never lost his sense of humor, but he was a lot less immature. Their date had led to a few others and Sakura suddenly found herself being Naruto’s girlfriend. When she was with him, she almost completely forgot about the heartbreak she was struggling with. And Naruto had never been happier. One day Tsunade had confided with her that she had made plans for her retirement as Hokage and had chosen Naruto to be the sixth Hokage within just a couple of months. Sakura was so happy that he was going to be able to live his dream and she couldn’t wait to share this piece of news with him.

The night that Sakura told him the news, Naruto was overjoyed. This was definitely the happiest night of his life. He was finally going to be Hokage, a dream that he had carried with him throughout his entire life, and his was finally with the girl he had loved since he was a child. Naruto smiled as he leaned forward to kiss his Sakura. “I love you.” He whispered into her ear.

Sakura’s head was spinning as she walked home. She still couldn’t believe she was with Naruto, and that she truly was happy. She softly shook her head as a wide smile spread across her face. But it was when she reached her apartment that her smile had completely faded. For in front of her door stood the man that she thought she would never see again. “Sasuke...” she whispered in amazement.

“Sakura,” he started “I’m back for good. I’ve done what I needed to do. I’ve made a lot of mistakes that I’m not proud of but now I only want for things to be the way they were, only better this time. I came here to ask you to marry me.

“I’m sorry Sasuke but it’s too late, I’ve moved and I won’t turn back.” Sakura had planned to say, with confidence, but when she opened her mouth to reply she heard different words spilling out, “Of course I will Sasuke.” In the end she just could not let go. She had broken Naruto’s heart to pieces, completely destroying him, and her decision would eventually break her own heart as well. For the Sasuke she had married was not the Sasuke she loved. He had become the most feared person in Konoha. Almost every night he set out and slaughtered person after person. He was monstrous, completely consumed with violence.

Sakura had to end this. She couldn’t bear living like this any longer. She tried all she could. She tried talking to Sasuke, tried to bring him back, but each time she had failed miserably. She could not leave him for once she had considered it, but Sasuke found out and threatened that if she did he would hunt her down. And she had no doubt in her mind that he would. But what she hated the most was wanting to leave him, after she had waited so long to be his. She cried as she entered the kitchen searching for something to calm her nerves. She stopped suddenly as Naruto’s face suddenly invaded her thoughts. She hated herself so much for breaking him. She desperately wished to go back, but she knew she was stuck with what she had hastily chosen. “I’m so sorry Naruto.” She whispered. She was truly sorry, sorry she was binded by a childhood love that held her in chains. But she was done; there was only one way to end the nightmare that was her life once and for all. She reached into a drawer, pulled out a knife and plunged it through her chest, where it punctured her shattered heart. With one last breath, and with one last tear to fall from her eyes, she fell.

Sasuke’s mind wandered off momentarily during his recent raid. He couldn’t control himself any longer. Perhaps it was a mistake, returning home, but he had thought that if he returned home things would be different. It all began after he had succeeded in killing his brother Itachi. It felt so good, being in control, finally bringing down the one who had haunted his dreams all those years. But his murder had led Sasuke wanting even more of that delicious power. Looking for more ways to kill, he became the most feared assassin in Otogakure. But he soon grew tired of waiting for a reason to kill and began murdering anybody, everybody. But deep in the pit of his heart, he hated what he was doing and looked for new direction, back in Konoha. So he returned to his former goal of reconstructing the Uchiha clan, so he asked Sakura to marry him. At first he was able to handle his new life and was even able to love Sakura. But he was too far gone and his lust for bloodshed never completely left him. He was over taken with a familiar sense of violence and he continued his man hunt. He knew he was killing Sakura inside, and everyone he had once cared about, but he could not rise above it. Sasuke snapped out of his trance as he stormed a nearby shack of travelers, mercilessly slaughtering all three inhabitants. His soul had been fully consumed and he was trapped inside the new Sasuke. He was ready to face reality and face what he had done, facing what he had become.
Chapter end notes: Review!