TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hatred by Hanashi_Genki

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i do not own naruto or any relating names.
The real world is huge. And noisy. As Tekii jumped from branch to branch, she could hear all sorts of animals. And birds. They were flying everywhere, making the prettiest noise Tekii had ever heard. They made her smile, and this time it wasn’t forced.
The location was about a days journey away. In between it and the leaf village, there was a small trading town. The ANBU had never said Tekii couldn’t take a small detour, and she wanted to see what town life was like. It could be fun. Tekii arrived in the town at noon. She was hungry, but the idiots of the ANBU hadn’t given her money. And she had so wanted to taste real food. O, well. She thought to herself as she popped a food pill into her mouth. The familiar feeling of disappearing hunger without satisfaction went over her.
Walking down the street of a town is quite an experience. People looked different from each other, and nobody wore a mask. People of all sizes walked on the same street. Shops and houses lined the road in a jumbled mess. This was a clearly unorganized town. People in this town talked a lot. Everyone seemed to be waving, saying hello, and talking a mile a minute every were she looked. So she decided to listen in a conversation.
“……..From the sand Village.” said a woman ready for gossip.
“That s awful! As if we didn’t have enough rouge ninjas.” said her gossip partner.
“I hope they catch her soon, I don’t want her near my family.”
Tekii stepped away when she realized they were talking about her. How interesting, she thought, I am feared.