TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Act Your Age by Hinata1

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Tsunade was glaring straight at the old perverted hermit who was giving her a lechorous, childish grin only he could pull off.

"Why are here anyway," Tsunade said sighing, "people might figure it out, you know that."

"Who cares?" Jiraiya said changing his grin to a pout.

"You act like such a spoiled child, you know that? When are you going to start acting your age?" Tsunade asked only half serious.

"When you start looking your age," Jiraiya began his usual speech all kidding aside, "I don't get why you try to look so young. You'd be beautiful even if you looked your actual age. I'd love you no matter what," Jiraiya finished looking at her straight in the eye.

Tsunade groaned, "Why do you have to bring this up now? Why does it bother you so much that I look younger?"

"Because when people see you and me together they'll see an old man with a young sexy women and they'll think I'm a pervert! Me a pervert, can you beleive that? It might ruin my perfect reputation!" Jaraiya exclaimed, his childish grin back again.

Tsunade laughed, "Yea, you a pervert! I couldn't beleive it," Tsunade said sarcatically. She was about too add another smart comment when she found her self unable to talk because of Jiraiya's lips on hers.

When the two stopped their kiss, Jiraiya looked at Tsunade, his eyes had a look in them filled with emotion. An emotion that can only be decribed as lust.

"When will you let everone know about us? Does Shizune even know yet?" Jiraiya's deep husky voice asked only inches from Tsunade's face.

"When you act your age?" Tsunade said jokingly.

Jiraiya grinned, "I'll act my age when you look your age," Jiraiya spoke his voice no longer as husky and low as before.

Tsunade glared at him, her anger biulding.

"I'm just joking!" Jiraiya said laughing, waving his hands in front of his face.

"You better be," Tsunade said kissing Jiraiya on the cheek.

"I love you," Jiraiya said kissing Tsunade again, except this time the kiss lasted longer.

"I love you too," Tsunade said smirking, "even if your a pervert."

"Me a pervert! Well, I'll admit I was, but then this women that I've loved for ages finally returned my feelings, " Jiraiya's infamous grin returned.

Tsunade stared at him, the she got a lechorous grin.

"Is the door locked?" Jiraiya asked, grinning.

"No," Tsunade said, still smirking, but took a step closer to Jiraiya.

"We could get caught," Jiraiya said his grin changing to a smile as he held Tsunade's waist.

"Your point," Tsunade smirked, putting her arms around his neck.

"Now who needs to act their age?" Jiraiya said smirking.

"Shut up," Tsunade barely was able to say, before Jiraiya kissed her.

________________________
Wow, that was crap! lol. I just had to type that. It got stuck in my head.