TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Middle ages assignment by mysterygirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay! To anyone who is reading this THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really need to know what everyone thinks about this... Its a monologue so the parts in the brackets are what i am supposed to be doing while reading... THANK YOU AGAIN!

Diclaimer: I own everything... really... except for the stake part...
(Gwenevere paces around cell) Peace and quiet; the one thing that I am usually used to. But this time the silence pounds at my ears. Days upon days have gone by and I have not heard one single word on what is to happen to me. It’s agonizing to be shut up in this little cell without any human contact. (Gwenevere sits down on stool) But for what reason am I in here? I couldn’t believe my own ears when I heard the knock on my door that faithful night. I knew it was to come, but I wasn’t expecting it to be this soon. I knew once I paced towards my door I was done for. Why oh why did I have to be so antisocial? Why were the children so scared of me?

But I suppose that everyone believed that my own mother was one… so why wouldn’t they think I would follow in her foot steps? Once I had opened my door I saw the shiny armor and knew what the knights were going to say. Those words still echo in my head, like how my own voice echo’s around these walls.

(Gwenevere stands and starts to pace again) I was taken. Taken from my life and my family. Taken and thrown into this god almighty cell. I was called horrible names. Until a monk came and saw me. He told me what was to happen to me. What I was being punished for.

Of course I knew the answer. I was being accused as a witch and someone who practiced witchery. And what was the solution? Death.

(Gwenevere sits back on stool) So now I am here, waiting for the doors to open… waiting for me to see my last glimpse of the sun setting in the sky…

But I don’t want to go. I don’t want to leave my family… But as I ponder this, the door opens revealing 2 knights dressed in armor. (Gwenevere walks) They lead me out towards a circle of people. I hear their names and threats they call out to me but for once in my life I ignore them.

(Gwenevere has hands like they’re tied behind her back) The knights tie me to a poll that is placed into the middle of the circle. Different pieces of timber pile around my feet. I am standing there amongst 3 other dieing souls and I realize that my body may decay, but my soul will always stay.

Torch wielding men walk up to me and set the wood around my feet on fire.

A flash of orange.

A muffled scream.

And I am silenced for ever more.
Chapter end notes: Review please?!