TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: My Way by BlazeOfBlades

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *(Disclaimer)*
i do not own naruto or any of it characters
(would be awesome though!!)
I DO own the origanal characters

Blaze here
i finally added another chapter, although i lost my original handwritten copy so i have to wing it
that means it wll be shorter than the last one

enjoy
It has been 12 years since that dreadful day the fox devastated the village. But today was different, beautiful, and sunny are the only way to describe today, thought the Third Hokage. But something didn't feel right, it seemed to perfect of a day, considering who the village troublemaker was. The third tried to push this out of his mind and went to the rooftop of the Hokage Mansion, the home of the current leader of the village, he surveys the village he see's the ninja academy, where each ninja in the village began there journey to find there ninja way, he looks across the rest of the village to see the Hokage Stone, a monument to the past leaders of the village including a younger version of himself carved into the stone cliffside.

"Whats this!!" he exclaimed. The Hokage faces are besmirched! The hokage faces are grafittied on, upon seeing this the Third could feel his rage building, wanting to know who's responsible for this he scans the immedite top and bottom of the cliff. He see's a familiar flash of orange and paint buckets near the bottom.
"NARUTO!!!" he yelled with a voice that carried across the village, younger students in the nearby academy scream upon hearing the booming voice.

"Hehehehe," the prankster said with a smirk, "looks like they finally saw it."
"NARUTO," a couple of chunnin yelled to him, "get back here, your going to pay for desecrating the Hokage Stone!!"


that begins the story of a prankster, by the name of Naruto Uzumaki
Chapter end notes: yes
i finally got the HTML codes to work the way i wanted to remember, read & review