TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Realization by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto. After I finish all of my fics I'm quitting Narutofic.org.
*First Person Point of View*

I never really liked the females of Konoha. I always despised all of them. They made me sick to the stomach just looking at them. After I had came back after successfully completing my goal I needed to do one thing and that was to rebuild my clan. My brother Itachi has made my life so miserable. I needed to get those images out of my head. I needed comfort, I needed love and the only way I could get those things was if I were to marry a woman. There was Haruno Sakura. She was pretty I'd have to admit but she was very annoying. I mean she was more annoying than my hyper active friend Uzumaki Naruto. I saw her as a little sister and a good friend but nothing more. She'd only liked me for my looks and seeing that she was taken by that bushy eyed freak Rock Lee she wasn't really an option.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There was that annoying blond girl Yamanaka Ino. I wasn't to fond of her. Heck I didn't even see her as a friend let alone an aquaintance. I didn't like her one bit. She wasn't as annoying as Sakura but hey she was very persistent. I couldn't find anything that I liked about her except for her hair. It was very long and beautiful. She resembled a pig sort of. I could see why Sakura competed against her but I couldn't see why she'd do it for me. Besides she was taken by that fat loser Akimichi Chouji.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course there was the side kunoichi of the village such as Tenten. She was a very spunky girl. I didn't really speak to her but I noticed she was with Lee and Hyuuga Neji. She was fond of weapons. I couldn't have her as a wife. She'd probably kill me with a katana or something. Besides she was happily married to that Hyuuga prodigy Neji. I wasn't to fond of him. Not one bit. He had an attitude problem. Tenten was a weapons freak and she was definitely out of the picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


There was Temari. I did not know her but I encountered her with her teammates Subaku no Gaara and Kankuro. She was to old for me. Her attitude was something I could deal with but sometimes I just didn't like her. She was dating that lazy boy Nara Shikamaru. He was an ok guy but just too too lazy. We were friends at one point but when I betrayed the village he hated me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lastly there was Hyuuga Hinata. She was most beautiful I'd say that much. Her pearly white eyes distinguished her from everyone else in the village besides Hyuuga Hanabi but she's to young for me. Hinata was a very pretty kunoichi. Her shy demeanor however really ticks me off. Of course I don't know if she's still like that. She probably still has that infatuation of Naruto. I never really knew why she liked him. Her two teammates seemed interested in her especially Inuzuka Kiba. I couldn't say much for Aburame Shino seeing that he doesn't talk as much as that big mouth. She probably saw them as friends and nothing more. Her long flowing midnight blue locks made her features more mesmerizing. Her figure was slim yet built at the same time. She doesn't wear that stuffy jacket anymore but something a little more prettier.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was settled then. I want Hyuuga Hinata as my wife to be. Of course it will be hard seeing as how she's always guarded by that cousin of hers and her father seems way to over protective. I will do anything just to get her to notice me. O and incase you were wondering who this was....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why I'm none other than Uchiha Sasuke of the Uchiha Clan. Yeah it's me. Bet you didn't know that it was. I'm back but it's been tougher for me. The majority of people don't trust me here because they say I worked for Orochimaru. Well he's dead as you can see. My curse mark hasn't been acting up at all. The only thing I can say that's wrong with me is that I had not obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan. I would have killed Naruto to get it but I don't want to because he's my best friend and I didn't want to get it the same way my older brother had. I have to admit that I never really liked females and I'm not gay for any of you sickos out there. Females weren't a priority back then as you know. I wish I could spill my guts right now but I'm to cold-hearted for that. If any of you were thinking anything this is all in my head.

"I'm afraid you know to much and now I must kill you all. CHIDORI NAGASHI!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket