TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ninja High Babe part 2 by XXsandgirlXX

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"Soooooo um what now?" asked Kiba, still shirtless btw.
"Scary movie?" suggested Kara
"Kara, you are a genius!" yelled Kiba
"ummm, thank you?"

so Sakura poped "The Grudge" into the dvd player, and they began to watch. You can tell whose with who by how they sat. Temari was laying down, her head in Shika's lap. Ino was hidding her face in Kankuro's shoulder, Kara was hugging Garra for dear life, Hinata had her eyes closed, and naruto had his arm around her shoulder, even though they weren't going out.... yet..... Sakura was leaning on Shino, Chouji was staring with interest, Kiba was asleep, neji and tenten were to busy makeing out to pay attention.

By the time the movie ended, sakura had to wake several people up to get them to move.
"Ok every body gets there own room, there all up on the second floor, so if you'll follow me...." she said, leading them into the hall and up a flight of stair. all of the boy's rooms were on 1 side, all the girls were on the other.
everyone went to bed. about an hour later though, Kara woke up. she kept haveing that reacurring dream.
-the dream-
"oh, so sad, little girl's all alone, cuz her mommy and daddy died. oh poor little girl" sneered a mysterious man from behind a black and red cloak.
"I-I'm not alone!" she shouted back
"Shut up, you stupid bitch!" shouted a blue man in a similar cloak
"poor little bitch, she gone delusional. why don't you come with us? we'll take care of you, yeah." said another man
"NO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she shouted
"sorry girl, not gunna happen." said a cold voice in her ear.

-real life-

she woke up, as always, crying and sweating.
'garra' she thought, maybe garra would help her. but she couldn't remember wich room was his.
'i'll just guess' she thought, walking out of her room and looking down the hall.
'maybe it's this 1' she opened a door to see a familiar form lying on the bed. she couldn't tell if it was garra or not.
"garra, hey you awake?" she asked

"hmmm? who's there?"

"it's kara, can i sleep with you?"

"um sure, what about..."

"i tell you later." she said, crawling into the bed and kissing the boy on the forehead.
'is this garra, i'm to sleepy to tell.' she thought as he laid his arms around her.

"night." he muttered

"night"

**********************************************************
the next morning

"morning" said a voice beside her.

"hmm mor- KIBA!!!!!!!" she shouted jumping out of bed and looking at the dog boy.

"yes, i'm kiba, and your kara, now that we've got that cleared, whats up?" he said lazily, leaning on his elbow.

"but i thought-that you were-and I was..... THIS NEVER HAPPENED GOT IT?!?!?!?" she shouted, leaving the room

"uhhhhh, got it?" he replied