TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sneaking by Rowanashke

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't own Naruto
Iruka sighed and looked down at his bowl. Usually he liked ramen as much as the next person…ok, not as much as Naruto, obviously…but he wasn’t hungry.

Not for ramen, anyway.

Naruto was jabbering on about something to do with his training. Sasuke, who Iruka had been rather surprised to see willingly sitting with the other two, was slowly working his way through a bowl of miso. Sakura wasn’t eating; she’d primly announced she was on a diet and wasn’t hungry.

“Iruka-sensei…” Sakura said slowly. “Why was Kakashi-sensei at the school today?”

Iruka nearly choked on the bite he’d just put in his mouth. Coughing to clear his throat, he tried frantically to remember the excuse that Kakashi had given the kids. Something about a jutsu…

“He was…he asked me to give him some advice.” Iruka put his spoon down and looked Naruto in the eye firmly. “He…”

“He’s bugging you, isn’t he?” Naruto asked flatly.

Taken aback, Iruka gaped at him. “What?” He finally asked. “Bugging…me?”

“Yeah.” Sakura folded her hands on the counter and gave him a wide-eyed, knowing look. “See, we know how much of a pervert Kakashi is, and we heard Genma-san talking about how he used to…” Sakura blushed. “How he and Kakashi-san used to…uhm…kiss…”

From her flush, there had been a lot more to the discussion than ‘kissing’. I’m going to have to have a little talk with Genma, Iruka thought angrily. Imagine, having a discussion about sex where a team of genin could overhear…

Then it hit him. “Genma…and Kakashi…san?” he asked weakly.

“Yeah.” Naruto’s face screwed up in disgust. “Genma said he loved it when…” Naruto’s disgust turned to concentration. “When Kakashi would…ride him…like a…”

“STOP.” Iruka did not…ever…want to hear those words from Naruto’s lips.

“So…was he bothering you?” Sasuke asked quietly.

“Wh..uh….NO.” Iruka blushed madly. “He was…I mean…it’s fine. He’s…” Suddenly Iruka couldn’t handle it anymore. “I’m fine. Thank you for being concerned, but…it’s fine. Look. I’ve got a lot of papers to grade tonight, so…I’m going to go. Home. And grade papers. Good night, guys.”

Iruka fled.



Naruto wasn’t eating his ramen. He was watching his beloved Iruka fleeing, blushing so hot that he looked like a tomato.

“There’s definitely something going on.” Sasuke said slowly. “He’s acting really funny.”

“Yeah.” Sakura said quietly. “But he’s too nice to admit it.”

“So we have to find out what’s going on!” Naruto actually pushed his bowl of ramen away. “We have to! Iruka’s too nice to let anyone mess with him.”

“Ok.” Sasuke said quietly. “Let’s get organized.”