TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


sorry hinata by shadoweric

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: disclaimer notes:i do not own naruto
and if there are any mistakes tell me my computer is really stupid and mayhave messed it up and i wrote this really fast so the words may be spelled wrong and be weird
Hinata learned that her father was a traiter.She did not want to belive it but it was true and she could not forgive him for that.She walked with neji to the funeral quetly.She was a couple of minutes away but did not want to.She started walking in another direction.She was going to the park so mabey naruto will talk to her."Where do you think your going?!"neji shouted to her angrily.She did not answer and kept on waling."Eh i was talking to you little girl!!"neji yelled even louder at her.Hinata did not care what he wanted or had to say she was going were she wanted,she was finnaly free from her father and could do what she wanted to.


"Fine then i dont care what the little bitch does i'm going to the old mans funeral"neji mumbered to his self while stomping off off in an irratated way.Hinata was already on her way to the park.She hoped naruto would be there and talk to her.She imagined it while walking not paying attention to where she was going.She ran right into someone.She dident know at fist but saw it was none other then naruto.She started to blush wildly but stopped when naruto had an extremely pissed off face thig going on.


"God dammit hinata"naruto told her angrily."You knocked me down again while i'm just trying to walk peacfully"naruto said.Hinata heard naruto and realzed he still did not like her.She started to get watery eyed."Dont even start on me hinata that does not work i dont care if your dad died or not just leave me alone and go commit suicide or something"naruto told her camly but angirly at the samer time.Naruto walked off spitting at a crying hinata.


Hinata got up and walked home.Why did naruto,the man that she gad fallen in love with,be like that.Hinata drudged her self home while sobbing quetly with out no one noticing.She knew the funeral was not over.She grabbed a knife from the kitchen and took it with her to her room.


She walked in annd locked the door and closed it.She sat on the bed and picked up some rope from underher bed.She tied her arm to her bed post.She picked up the knife and sliced her left wrist."Your just a stupid bitch hinata"!hinata shouted at her self in pain while slicing her self again.She kept on slashing her seflf until she did not have a wrist she got up and walked acrss her room.


She was getting dizzy now.She lost too much blood.She started to lose balance.She passed out right next to her window.She fellover slowly and crashed through the window.The broken glass chopped up her whole body into a bloody shake.She fell down two storys to the bottom.She layed there not aware thar death is near.
Chapter end notes: please review