TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Music Star by Seriko

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here's my second chapter! Hope you enjoy! (I did it, I really got it longer than the last ^^)

Thank you to my readers and reviewers!

Disclaimer: Not Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto nor a band called 'Azure' belongs to me and I'm in no way associated with mentioned people.
Closing the door behind, Sasuke went through the hall. On the way he dropped his bag and jacket, and then he walked straight to his room and let himself fall into his bed. A deep sigh left his heavy feeling chest.
He had to admit, though he wouldn’t say it out loud – he was some kind of jealous. Since he went to his college and became classmate of Sakura and Ino, the two girls just had their eyes on him. No other boy could make them say and do such incredible crazy things, like sticking a really huge banner saying ‘We love Sasuke’ on the school’s façade, or dispersing papers to every other girl on school telling them to ‘keep far from him or die an unfaithful, horrible death’. Yesterday the girls, well, actually only Sakura, still wanted to carry his bag and books.
And now? Now the girls had another one to admire. And it wasn’t even Yuri making him insignificant, but a weird guy singing weird songs.
“I’m really curious about this guy”, he said to himself. The raven squeezed into his pillow and kept thinking. So Monday maybe the school house was going to rumble. A star as classmate, that already sounded too crazy to be true. Not that it’d bother him too much. He’d treat this boy like everybody else, for sure. Slowly an annoying headache was making its way into his head.
“I shouldn’t think so much”, he whispered. The day had been bad enough. On top of that, he had a waiting mountain of homework left from the week, and the last additional courses in evening didn’t let much time to sleep. Now wonder he felt ill.
Trying to stop thinking about the day and all its problems, he drifted away, although images of blond hair, tanned skin and blue eyes haunted him.

Finally Monday morning had arrived. Sasuke stood in front of his mirror, checking his look. Of course it was coincidence why he was wearing his best clothes. He wore his black short-sleeved shirt and tight dark blue jeans. He’d look incredible, if he hadn’t to wear the school uniform. It only was a sleeve-less pullover, but it was such a dirty red, it didn’t fit with any other clothes. Now I’ve only got my charm, he thought.
“Oh, hold on a second… did I just thought about how to use my charm to…?” Yeah, why use it? To impress the ‘star’? “Dear, how silly can I get?” He turned away fast and made his way outdoor.

“Sakura!!” A familiar voice called and the pink haired girl looked around to see who had called. Not that it had been necessary.
“Ino! Good morning!”
The blond girl stopped in front of here. “Morning! Did you see him yet? Did ya?”
Her friend shook the head. “Not yet. But I think he’s gonna appear late.”
“Although it’s his first day here?”
“Nothing’s impossible”, replied Sakura. “But let’s get going. I’m not sure whether anyone else knows he’s gonna come here, but he’ll surely step into our classroom, and that’s what matters.”
“Let’s be there on time.” So Ino and Sakura left the schoolyard making their way the mentioned room.
The same time Kiba, and Shikamaru, who joined Sasuke, appeared.
“Hm… Looks like always. No big crowds, no banners hanging around… does actually anyone else know he’s coming?”, Kiba asked starring around. “I thought Ino had told everybody…”
“I don’t think so. She and Sakura will want him for their selves.” Sasuke didn’t bother to look around and walked straight to the entrance.
“Looks like they’re not the only ones.”
The raven looked back and saw Shikamaru scanning his clothes. “What cha going on about?”
“Don’t tell me it’s coincidence you’re wearing your best clothes?”, the pony tailed boy replied.
“How will you know they’re my best clothes, hn? But by the way, you two rather look like overdressed for a certain person.” He let out a specious glare and turned away again. I really shouldn’t have taken this damn tight jeans… it must kinda look obvious, he thought.
If he’d look over his shoulder, he’d caught the embarrassed looks on the two boy’s faces.
Almost twenty minutes later, the bell had rang and the first hour begun. An excited atmosphere had built up in the big classroom filled with curious girls and boys. Except Sasuke, of course. Calm, he sat in the second row and watched the terrible behavior of his mates. Ino and Sakura had drag some girls away from their places to get a free one beside their selves, a crowd of loud talking boys including Kiba, Shikamaru and Neji, Tenten, Choji and Lee, parts of their so called clique, too. Hinata also was, an a little bit shy girl and on top of that Neji’s cousin. She sat on her place, two ones away from Sasuke.
Minute after minute ran away, and slowly everybody started asking, if something might have happen. The atmosphere grew almost as loud as possible to Sasukes ears, but suddenly the door pushed open. The teens hurried to their places and sat down, trying to hide their curiousness.
Iruka entered, followed by a tall man, their head teacher. Whispers went through the room. But all attention went back to Iruka, as the brown haired man cleared his throat.
“Morning students, listen carefully please. As announced, I’ve got a surprise for you. How you certainly remember, I’ve told you we’re having a new mate this fall. He’s from Britain, be nice. But before I’ll present him to you, our head teacher wants to tell you some important things.” He stood back, and the tall, grey haired man stepped forward.
“Good morning. You all know me and I don’t have to say very much about my person. But today we welcome another young man, and here you better know a few things. First a question: do you know the rock group ‘Azure’?” The moment he ended, the girls started screaming, headed by Sakura and Ino. Kakashi smiled. “I guess that’s a yes, isn’t it? So, then you may be happy with the following thing: Their lead singer is going to visit our school and you class from now on.”
“Yeah!”, Kiba said loud and grinned wide. The girls laughed and shone bright and delighted, singing something like “It’s true, it’s true!”.
Sasuke focused on the door. Ok, he really was curious, but who wouldn’t? He found, the teachers had talked enough now, but they didn’t seem to think so.
“Calm down please”, Iruka said, and slowly they all fell silent again.
“There are some important rules I have to explain. Every offend against them will be punished hard. I won’t be afraid of dispersing reprimands if necessary or excluding someone from class. So you better really listen carefully now, understood?” Kakashi looked serious.
As sign of understanding, everybody nodded and the last girls stopped whispering.
“Good, thank you. There are three easy rules. First one, don’t tell anyone who he really is. I admit, I’m positive surprised you didn’t scream it around yet. Go on this way. Second, never start stalking him. He needs some privacy and you shouldn’t pester or molest him by trying to find out something about his business or plans for future. Understood?”
“Oh no…”, Sakura whined. “That’s not fair…”
“No stalking?”, asked Ino full of disappointment.
Kakashi rolled his eyes and went on: “Last, but most important rule: Don’t do anything that hurts him, in the physical and psychical way. Is it clear to you?”
“It sounds like he’s a baby or some psycho”, Sasuke heard Neji saying to Tenten. She giggled but then fell silent again.
“I’ve got a question!”
Iruka took a look at Choji. “Tell us.”
“If we leave him alone, will we get some food as reward?”
Total silence.
“My god… as if it wasn’t embarrassing enough.”
A few teens laughed at that, but Sasuke wondered who had said that. But he wouldn’t have to any longer.
Iruka fought a cough. “So, if there’re no more unjustifiable questions, let’s welcome Azure alias....” The last few words went under in the girls’ screams, as the boy walked in. But as fast as appeared, the screams did fade away.
“Someone please pinch me… I can’t believe what I’m seeing…”, Sakura spoke low, eyes widen. Some teens went red, some started slavering, some were shocked like the pink haired girl, and one of all fell unconscious – Hinata felt off her chair.
More as good looking and worth of admiring the blond boy had been in the video, his much more intensely his brilliant blue eyes shone, making everyone’s heart melt away. He wore normal clothes, no dirty red pullover, but an extravagant shirt made of crimson colored silk. On top of that, his black trousers looked even tighter than Sasukes jeans itself. He carried a grey bag hanging over his shoulder, but it wasn’t his extremely hot look making the girls and a few of the boys react the way they did. It wasn’t his first-class looking figure, his golden shining hair, but this special something less than a hand full of people may have.
Meanwhile Iruka took a look over Hinata, Kakashi smiled at the star. “I don’t hope this will happen every morning. It could get expensive to pay the ambulance service.”
He just shrugged. Nobody seemed to care, but Sasuke, recovered from his breathless few seconds, discovered the annoying look in the blonde’s face. In fact he rather looked pissed. But the raven could understand the mood by having this trouble as welcome.
“Neji, over here. Help me taking your cousin to the infirmary”, Iruka said and as told the boy with the long dark hair carried his cousin out, followed by his teacher.
Kakashi rose to speak again. “So, where do you want to sit? There’re enough free places, just choose.”
“Here! Come here!”, Ino screamed grinning.
“No, don’t choose her, take me!”, Sakura tried to be louder and to look cuter meanwhile.
But rolling his eyes because of the ambiguously offer, he made his way to the nearest place and sat down – beside Sasuke. The raven suddenly became very, very silent, because he had his few breathless seconds again.
Ok, ok, I agree now, he really has a damn strong aura, he thought. He looks so remote, but although just hot…
“Argh!” He slapped his hand in his face. Did he think ‘hot’? He really must have gone ill over the weekend.
“Something’s wrong?”, he heard a voice as low as a whisper. But it didn’t sound worried, rather accusing.
“It’s… nothing.”, he coldly answered. A superstar? He looked much more like a bored baby who someone had taken away his toy. And because of this so called superstar were stupid rules settled, he could hardly not break by having the boy sitting beside him. No hurting? Already his first question sounded too annoying to not to break him something. This couldn’t get any worse, could it?
Chapter end notes: Yeah, short again, but I'm getting better in that way. A little bit at least ^^°
There was a hint of Shika and Kiba being gay... uhm, I don't know yet if they'll be. (Actually don't think...)
Please leave a review! ^^
Love y'all!
(And sorry for miss-spellings or mistakes on grammar... x3")