TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Toeing The Line by LittleCrane

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Ok LittleCrane here again with the sequel to Chemical Reaction. There was an overwhelming amount of support for a sequel so here is the first chapter!
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I dont own.

Warnings: Foul language, yaoi, lemon. Dont like it dont read. Dont say I didnt warn you, because if i get any flames relating to that then I'll just laugh. And mock you publically.

Ok so here is the first chapter of the sequel. I know i say this a lot and should have more confidence, but it isnt that great. There's something about first chapters that i find hard... probably because you dont generally jump straight in... but yeah. And there is a long bitch of a lemon in here... at least its what i would call long. I've never had gay man sex before so Im pretty much making it up. If it sucks let me know... I wont do it again lol... I'll ask someone else to do it for me :). Ive marked where it begins and where it ends for those who dont want to read it! Please review guys!
“I’m so proud of you” Whispered Naruto to Sasuke as he lay in his arms. Sasuke smirked.
“What, you didn’t think I’d make it?”
Naruto scoffed. “You know I didn’t doubt that for a second.”
Sasuke chuckled wickedly. “I know that you sincerely doubted it for a while”
“Yeah but that was back in your Junior year… you were a little off the rails then.”
Today had been Sasuke’s graduation from college, and for the two of them it couldn’t have come any sooner. They had been together now for a year and a half and neither one of them had been happier. Not that it had been all sunshine and roses; there had been a lot of obstacles to overcome, but they had worked through it and came out of it just fine. Sasuke had graduated at the top of his class, with his best friend Neji Hyuuga in close second.

Sasuke had changed a lot in the year and a half he had been with Naruto. He wasn’t so closed any more, and even told Neji about his past. He smiled a lot more, and even laughed at times… Naruto couldn’t be happier about the change in Sasuke. He loved him even when he was surly, but when Sasuke smiled… his heart still skipped a beat or two.

Naruto… well he wasn’t much different. He still loved his job… he still had his job… which he thought was an accomplishment in itself. He had his 26th birthday in October which he had chosen to spend having a quiet night with Sasuke.

Sasuke was supposed to be out with his graduating class that night… and he had gone out, for a few hours, but used the rare chance to have a free night out without explanations to spend with Naruto. His father thought he was out, and his friends thought he was at home…. So he got to have a free night at Naruto’s.

This was the problem facing the two at the moment. Even after all this time… Sasuke wouldn’t allow them to go public with their relationship. The memory of what happened last time was still too painful, and even though he knew that there was very little his father could do… Sasuke knew the lengths his father would go to; anything to prevent the Uchiha name from disgrace.

Not that Sasuke saw it that way, but Fugaku definitely would. He didn’t want anything to happen to Naruto. The fact that they couldn’t tell anyone about their relationship made things difficult, and now that Sasuke had graduated it was going to be even harder. When he was in college if someone saw them together they could say Naruto was helping him out with an assignment. They didn’t get seen together very often so this worked. Sasuke could also pass off the fact that he would come home several hours after his classes finished as time spent on school work, for which his father would praise his dedication. Now that he had finished… they wouldn’t be able to do that anymore. Naruto often wondered why Sasuke didn’t move out. He was 22 now and a big boy… he could just leave. He knew Sasuke hated his father… why didn’t he just leave? But for some reason beyond Naruto’s ability to understand… he didn’t leave. Leaving would be… so much trouble. It was traditional in the family that they all lived together until the next generation… that is Itachi, took over the role of the house, in which case his family would live there, or Sasuke would marry and move out with his family. To move out before his father’s death would be… too hard… and he sincerely doubted any marriage to Naruto would be accepted. While this was like second nature to Sasuke, Naruto didn’t understand it at all. But tonight wasn’t the time to be thinking about that. Right now, all Naruto was interested in was showing Sasuke just how proud he was.

(long ass lemon begins)
Naruto drew Sasuke close.
“You’re a big boy now Sasuke… a college grad and everything…” Naruto whispered in his ear, licking the curved shell, before moving to suck on the lobe. Sasuke moaned slightly and pressed back against Naruto, grinding his ass into Naruto’s growing erection. Naruto bit back a groan… he didn’t want Sasuke to take control. Not that Naruto was the uke; Sasuke took that spot… but Sasuke wasn’t the submissive type, and had a tendency to dictate the speed of their little sessions. This time Naruto wanted to be in control, and he wasn’t going to let Sasuke take that away from him. Naruto flipped Sasuke so he was on his back under him. Sasuke smirked up at Naruto, who grinned foxily back, before stealing Sasuke’s lips in a smouldering kiss. Heat rushed between the two as Naruto’s tongue claimed dominance of Sasuke’s mouth. Sasuke let him, he liked what Naruto’s tongue could do.

As much as Sasuke enjoyed Naruto’s kissing… the slow pace was beginning to chafe him. He pushed his hips up to grind against Naruto, putting his hands behind Naruto’s neck to pull him in harder. Naruto broke the kiss and pulled himself away. Sasuke was breathing heavily and glared at Naruto, who chuckled in response.
“All in good time Sasuke… all in good time...”
Naruto began slowly removing his shirt, his tanned skin a dark grey in the moonlight, muscles rippling under his skin. Naruto’s body hadn’t lost any of the muscle definition; washboard abs and a hard chest came into Sasuke’s vision as Naruto threw away the shirt. He sauntered back over to the bed, pulling Sasuke into a sitting position, straddling his legs. He grabbed Sasuke in a kiss while unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off. He stared down at the beautiful man in front of him. Even though Naruto had spent a lot of time looking at Sasuke over the past year, his beauty never ceased to amaze him, especially in the moonlight, where Sasuke’s midnight hair and shining skin contrasted so heavily he almost seemed to glow. Both of them felt the need for more contact as their skin grew warmer as they both got aroused. Naruto pushed Sasuke back on his back and lay on top of him, all the while kissing him senseless. Naruto felt Sasuke’s irritation at the pace; he was beginning to feel it too so he decided to hurry things up a bit.

Naruto kissed down Sasuke’s neck, pausing at a sensitive spot on his collar bone, before making his way down to Sasuke’s nipples. Sasuke, Naruto had learnt, had very sensitive nipples, and had a tendency to moan in a manner than rather turned Naruto on… so he was always careful to pay close attention to them. He swirled his tongue around the aureole, causing Sasuke to arch against him. After a moment he sucked on the small nub until it was hard. He kept sucking and gently grazing it with his teeth. He switched to the other and let his hand rub Sasuke through the crotch of his pants, which made Sasuke groan quite loudly and buck against Naruto’s hand. Naruto, still giving a great deal of attention to Sasuke’s left nipple, slowly undid Sasuke’s pants, and began to take them off. Heat was radiating off the two men now as Sasuke lay panting on the bed, and Naruto removing his pants.
“Damn it Naruto… hurry up!” Sasuke said between gritted teeth, shooting up into a sitting position. Naruto smirked.
“My my aren’t we demanding?” He said coyly, but he too was feeling the strain… quite literally… his pants were growing a little tight now, almost uncomfortable, the friction was making him more and more frustrated.

Finally Naruto had had enough of teasing. He pushed Sasuke back on the bed and grabbed the dark blue boxers, pulling them off. Sasuke groaned as the satin pulled along his length, the friction causing him to raise his hips. Naruto smirked and cocked his head, looking at Sasuke’s erection.
“Well what do we have here?” Naruto licked his lips. “Doesn’t this look tasty?” Naruto leant forward and placed a kiss on the inner of each of Sasuke’s thighs, before lightly licking the head of his shaft. Sasuke gasped when Naruto ran his tongue up the length and gently took his balls in his mouth. Naruto made his way back up Sasuke’s body, to pull him into a hot kiss. He let his hand trail down and pump Sasuke. Sasuke arched against Naruto, his breath coming in quick pants. The sight of Sasuke writhing under him, moaning his name, pulling his hair was almost enough for Naruto to cum right there.
“Na… Naruto… please… stop teasing… take me….” Sasuke managed to get out between his gasps for air. This was all Naruto needed. He jumped up quickly and went over to the bedside table and pulled out the lube he kept in there. Choc mint Easy Glide. Naruto didn’t really care about the flavour or the brand at this point in time. He made his way back over to the bed and presented Sasuke with three of his fingers.
“Suck.” He said. Sasuke didn’t really need to, that’s what the lube was for, but watching Sasuke’s mouth and tongue run up and down his fingers made him so hot he wanted him to do it anyway. When he felt his fingers were nice and wet he pulled them out.
“You ready?”
Sasuke glared “I was ready before.”
Naruto laughed and leant in to sweep Sasuke up in a kiss. Sasuke relaxed his muscles to make it as pain free as possible. Naruto ran his finger down Sasuke’s shaft and ran it over his ass. Sasuke hissed as Naruto pushed the first digit pass the tight ring of muscles. Naruto waited for Sasuke to adjust. When he started pushing against the finger Naruto added a second, and finally a third, scissoring them to prepare Sasuke. Sasuke jerked and yelled out when Naruto hit that spot deep inside him.
“Fuck it Naruto, I want you in me now” Sasuke demanded. Sasuke was a very demanding uke Naruto had discovered. Naruto grabbed the lube and smeared it all over his shaft. Positioning himself behind Sasuke he put the tip of his erection just in Sasuke, teasing him again. Sometimes Sasuke would put up with Naruto’s teasing ways; now was not one of those times. Sasuke pushed himself down onto Naruto loving the sweet burn that shot up his spine. Naruto sucked in air through clenched teeth.
“Shit… Sasuke…” Naruto said throatily
“Move…” He hissed. Naruto let out a guttural moan as he began to thrust slowly into Sasuke.
“Mmhmm… Naruto….” Sasuke groaned.
“Ugh… don’t say my name like that… I won’t last…” said Naruto as he started to thrust harder, faster.
“Naruto…” Sasuke said throatily. “Ah! There… fuck… get there again…” Sasuke cried as Naruto hit his prostate. Naruto aimed for that spot… Sasuke would jerk and cry out each time he hit it.
“…Naruto… I don’t think I can last much longer… shit…” Sasuke gasped as Naruto hit his sweet spot for what seemed to be the hundredth time.
“Cum for me Sasuke…” Naruto whispered in Sasuke’s ear, sucking on the sensitive lobe. This drove Sasuke over the edge, calling out some nonsensical word as the milky substance shot on to Naruto’s stomach. The tightening walls of his lover pushed Naruto to breaking point, and he called out Sasuke’s name as he came in him.
(end long ass lemon)

Naruto collapsed on top of Sasuke, breathing heavily. Naruto could feel Sasuke’s heart pounding in his chest beneath him.
“Congratulations on graduating Sasuke.”
“Thanks for all you taught me sensei”
Naruto chuckled.
“You’re welcome.”
Sasuke lay there for about five minutes before pushing the dozing Naruto off him.
“Nmrgh… what are you doing Sasuke?”
“Come on, let’s shower.”
Naruto rolled his eyes but let his lover pull him up. Sasuke may have changed in many ways, but he still hated to be sticky and sweaty.

After their shower, and Sasuke changing the sheets, they both collapsed into bed, thoroughly exhausted. Naruto didn’t know how he stayed awake during the shower or the sheet changing… but all thoughts fell out of his head when he crashed into the bed.

Naruto woke to the sound and smell of bacon cooking in the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes and stumped down stairs to be greeted with a disgruntled Sasuke cooking breakfast. Sasuke was and wasn’t a morning person. He woke up early, but he hates mornings and was terribly grumpy. But he also needed breakfast. Sasuke had a tendency to conk out a little if he didn’t eat in the morning.
“Morning Sasuke” Naruto said, yawning hugely.
“Hn.”
Naruto walked around the counter and made himself some coffee. Sasuke had nearly finished making breakfast, and was just about to serve it when his cell on the bench began to ring. Sasuke frowned when he saw the caller ID.
“Hello?”
“Sasuke. It’s your father. Where are you?”
“I told you I was staying out last night with Neji.”
“Well I just received a phone call from Neji asking for you. Where are you Sasuke?”
“Just…at a friend’s house. I’ll be back later today.”
“No. You will come back now and explain this. No excuses. I expect you home within the hour.” And with the line went dead. Sasuke hurled the phone in his hand across the room, where it shattered against the wall.
“Fucking asshole!” Sasuke yelled. Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke.
“What the fuck happened? Who was that?”
“That… that was my father. It seems Neji called to speak to me, and I was supposed to be staying there last night… he wants me home within the hour to explain myself…”
Naruto frowned. He had only met Fugaku Uchiha a couple of times at concerts Sasuke had been performing in, and from those experiences, plus what he had heard from Sasuke, he didn’t like the man.
“Sasuke… you’re a grown up now. It’s not like you’re some wayward teen. You can do what you want.”
Sasuke pushed himself away.
“You don’t understand. I can’t just do whatever I want.”
“Yes you can. You’re your own person Sasuke.”
“Just drop it Naruto! You will never understand so just leave it alone!” Sasuke snapped. Naruto scowled.
“Well why don’t you try explaining it to me for once instead of just assuming I wont get it?!”
“I don’t have time for this. Now, thanks to you, I have to go explain where I was last night to my father.”
“Thanks to me?! What the fuck is that? I didn’t force you to be here, or to lie to your father. Whatever happens is your own fault!”
“I don’t have time to put up with your bullshit Naruto! Fucking hell…”
“Just go. Crawl back to your father. Take whatever shit he gives you, but don’t whine to me when you get shot down!”
“Oh get fucked Naruto!” And with that Sasuke stormed out of the house with nothing but his keys and the clothes he had yesterday. As he was walking down the drive he heard a plate smash against a wall.

Sasuke drove home quickly, trying to drive some of the rage out of his system and prepare himself for what was about to come.

Sasuke sighed and ran his hand through his hair as he stood for a moment outside his front door. Sighing once again he pushed the door open and walked into the hall. He father was waiting in the sitting room. He stood up as Sasuke appeared.
“My office, now.” And he turned and walked up the stairs. Sasuke rolled his eyes at the back in front of him, but dutifully followed his father up stairs.
‘Good thing I had that shower last night…’ Sasuke thought as he stood in front of the desk, waiting for his father to talk.
“Explain.”
Sasuke sighed.
“I was out with my friends like I told you. I didn’t end up staying at Neji’s. I stayed at another friend’s house.”
Fugaku stood up from his seat behind the desk and marched over to Sasuke, grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled it down slightly.
“Then what is this?” He asked his voice low and angry. Sasuke didn’t need to look; he knew exactly what Fugaku was talking about. One of the many hickies Naruto had left him with.
‘Shit…’
“That’s… not what you think.” Sasuke said lamely.
“Oh? And what do I think it is?”
Sasuke shut his eyes.
“It’s not from some… guy. It’s… from my… girlfriend.” The lie nearly stuck in Sasuke’s throat, choking him. Fugaku was shocked in to silence for a second. The tension was palpable, and wasn’t broken even after Fugaku spoke.
“You have a girlfriend?”

Fin.
Chapter end notes: Well there we go guys… chapter one of the sequel to Chemical Reaction. And there’s even a long ass lemon in there… like promised. It’s not too graphic…at least I don’t think. FF.net doesn’t like that apparently, and lemons really don’t seem to be my strong point. And yes, I do believe we see an outline of a plot here! So, yeah… please review and tell me what you think; any ideas or suggestions welcome as well! Thanks guys!

LittleCrane