TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Building a new life by kibas girl 1013

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Woo hoo! A sequel! Hope you guys like it! This one is in Kiba's P.O.V.
Three years have slowly and painfully gone by. Nobody has heard from Keira ever since that day. I've heard rumors that she died but I won't let myself believe that. I wish I was able to do more to stop her from going but I didn't even know about it! That must've been why she was crying that night. I should've stopped her, I should've done whatever I could to keep her here! But no, I was too stupid and she ran off to that damn Orochimaru! I swear I will kill him! I've tried numerous times to escape and go find her but everytime I did I was caught. I don't get why Tsunade won't let an of us go after her. After all we all went after Sasuke, and I didn't even like him. But Keira, she had a special place in my heart. Not too long after she left I felt so guilty I fell into depression. I wouldn't eat, couldn't sleep, I would barely even leave the house. Shino and Hinata finally convinced me that there was nothing that I could do. I think Keira leaving hit Hinata and me the most. Hinata returned to being her shy self and she barely even talked anymore. Naruto got a few laughs out of her every now and then but she would always return to her quiet nature. I think it also affected Akamaru a bit. For the first few weeks he would sulk around the house and whimper every now and then. I'm not quite sure if Shino was upset. He, like usual, didn't show much emotion. But after the days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months, and the months turned into a year I began to lose all hope of her ever returning. I guess we all eventually did. We went about doing our daily things and carrying out our missions. I mean today me and Shino were going to go hottie hunting. I couldn't do this at first since I missed Keira so much but Kurenai convinced me that I should try and find someone else. Even though Shino was way too quiet he would give me his opinion on a girl that I pointed out. Even Hinata was going to tag along today.


I closed the door and locked it. Akamaru barked at me and quickly ran down the road. He always got excited when we went out. But I had never seen him this excited. I chased after him down the road and rounded a corner. I quickly came to a halt as I saw Shino and Hinata waiting for me. Akamaru sat next to Hinata licking her hand as she hugged him. Shino stood there with his usual eomtionless face. Hinata stood up as she saw me coming over. "Ready to go scope them out?" I asked Shino nudging him in the stomach. I really wished that he would finally get a girlfriend. I had already had like ten. Shino sighed and began to walk down the road. We walked past all the shops inspecting every cute girl that walked by. I had to admit it, they were all cute but I guess they just weren't what I wanted. I wanted Keira. I shook the thought from my mind as we continued down the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not too far away from them was girl walking along the outskirts of Kohona. She slowly approached the gates, taking in the scenery all around her. "This place hasn't changed a bit." She mumbled. "Who are you and what's you business here?" One of the shinobi that was guarding the gates asked sternly. "Oh, jeez guys, I leave for three years and you guys already forget about me? Though I'm not surprised, I've been hearing nasty rumors that I died." The girl said in an innocent tone. "Now way...." The ninja whispered. "Yes..." The girl smiled. "I'm back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we continued down the road something caught my eye. I turned to look and I smiled at what I saw. A beautiful girl in a little black dress that hugged her so I could see her perfect curves. Her brown hair flowed just past her shoulders. Inoticed the red ribbons tied around her wrists than ran up to her elbows. She leaned over the counter talking to one of the clerks. I couldn't see her face but I knew this one was a winner. "Kiba?" Shino asked, noticing that I abruptly stopped. Both Hinata and Shino turned their heads to see what I was staring at. "Looks like a winner right?" I asked. "Hmmm...I've never seen her around her before. She must be traveling through here." Shino pondered. Just as I was going to go talk to her Akamaru jolted forward and ran over to her. He jumped up at her and knocked her to the ground. I was dumb struck. Akamaru never did something like that! "Akamaru get off her! What's wrong with you?" I said prying him off of the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl was permitted through the gates, leaving the guards in awe. She smiled to herself as she walked down the familiar streets of Kohona. The girl stopped at a store and walked inside, inspecting the cute knickknacks that littered the wooden shelves that hung on the wall. "Can I help you miss?" The store clerk asked. "Oh, I'm just looking." She smiled. "Well let me know if you need any help." He said, returning her smile. "Actually there is something..." SHe said walking over to the counter. "Do you know of any inns I could stay at?" She asked leaning on the counter. Just as the clerk was about to answer she was knocked over by a big white dog. "Akamaru get off her! What's wrong with you?" A boy yelled running over to her and prying the dog off of her. 'Akamaru, that sounds familiar.....Akamaru of course!' The girl thought. "I'm so sorry. He never acts like that. I don't know what got into him." The boy said extending his arm out to help the girl up. She gladly excepted it and smiled. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stretched my arm out to the girl and helped her up. "So, what's your name?" I asked. SHe stood there smiling at me. I couldn't help but think that that smile reminded me of someone. It's then that I took it her facial features. SHe had the same red triangles on her cheeks as I did. That meant she was from the Inuzuka clan but I had never seen her here before. "Are you from the Inuzuka clan?" I asked, completely ignoring the fact that she didn't answer my first question. "Are you telling me that you forgot already, Kiba?" She smiled. How did she know my name? And what did she mean that I forgot, I had never met this girl in my life! "I leave for three years and everyone suddenly forgets about me." SHe said shaking her head. I gasped. "Keira?"
Chapter end notes: Hope you liked it! Now please review and tell me whatcha think, please?