TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


VOODEEDOO by RyuShoten

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: Not again, quit bothering me! I said that I don’t own Naruto or Neurotically Yours, what more do you want from me?!?!

Chapter 5: VOODEEDOO

Kankurou: I made you finest jar from the likeness of you for little sticking of the voodeedoo like in my books of fun.

Temari: I can’t understand you. Have you been forgetting your medication again?

Kankurou: Voodeedoo…

Temari: You mean Voodoo?

Kankurou: Perhaps, just who knows the word gone voodeedoo to voodoo or maybe just needle sticking dolly head.

Temari: Voodoo isn’t something you should be messing with, besides if you don’t do it the right way you accomplish nothing.

Kankurou: I… I did it the right way with the words right in my book with the spells and the things that tell the instructions to do. And this… Is you!

Temari: Don’t make voodoo dolls of me!

Kankurou: Voodeedoo…

Gaara: Right what seems to be happening here?

Temari: Kankurou made a voodoo doll of me!

Gaara: Do tell.

Kankurou: I killed you with the voodeedoo of a purple hair that’s in my hands.

Gaara: Right let’s see then.

Temari: Please, the day a baka like Kankurou could properly make a voodoo doll is the day I ahhhh!!!

Kankurou: Oh my you stabbed her nipply protubering of lactating mammaries.

Temari: Aughh…

Gaara: It slipped…

Kankurou: You’re a filthy perv of the bad twisted head kind seen on the internet with the naughty girls and the twisted thoughts pixilated though our 56k modem.

Temari: Take the needle out!

Gaara: Quiet you, we’re having a conversation here.

Kankurou: YOU DID IT AGAIN! Nasty Head!

Gaara: Don’t change the subject how dare you say I’m a perv? That defamatory and wrong and I resent that sir.

Temari: Ohhhhh…

Gaara: I resent it!

Kankurou: Then remove the needles of the hell from the nipply niceness yo yo you deviant tree rat!

Gaara: Oh, now I'm a rat? So you want twisted? How’s this?

Temari: (scream)

Kankurou: Not nice with the nailing of the parts in the private area against their own not to be seen!

Gaara: Look mate can’t we just put out differences aside? No need to fight, we can be chums again eh?

Kankurou: I had a some chum cereal once with the milk and a spoon and surprise inside.

Gaara: That’s very nice. Now think you can make me one of those things in the likeness of Tony Blair?

Kankurou: Hey like the Tony Blair Witch Project that was so scary with the running though the forest and chasing the UN away.

Temari: Take… the needles out you baka aghhhh…

(END)