TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: An Alternate destiny by MasteroftheByakugan

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters that I haven't created.
Three young shinobi were running out of the collapsing cave. Then one with long spiky gray hair and with an injury to his eye was about to be crushed by a huge falling boulder as he was running out. The one with short black spiky hair saw this and tackled him out of the way yelling, “Kakashi, watch out.” The young cyclops was confused at first. Then he saw the boulder and tried throwing the odd fork shaped kunai at the falling stone. He knew that it wouldn’t break from a kunai, but he had to try to save his friend now. As he threw it he yelled to the young, burnet, female ninja, “Rin, you have to get out of here it’s too dangerous.” Then right above the kunai he threw a somewhat older ninja appeared with golden hair and sapphire blue eyes. “Minato-sensei,” the two said as he went towards the hurdling stone. “RASENGAN,” he cried as a swirling ball appeared in his hands. When this ball collided with the rock the boulder was destroyed.
After they all left the young cyclops had some questions. He started swarming them on his golden-haired sensei. “How did you know we were in trouble? How come you didn’t come earlier? Why did you let Obito almost die? How did you get there so fast? Well, are you going to give me some answers Minato-sensei,” Kakashi asked. The blonde ninja answered quite calmly, “ The answer to all of the questions is that kunai you threw at the boulder. I had a seal on it that told me when it is thrown so I knew when you’d be in danger. It also lets me do my Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique). You know Kakashi it’s little things like that that make people think of you as a kid. Well at least you aren’t trying to pretend to be a grown-up anymore.” Kakashi walked off more confused then before. Just not for the same reasons. He thought, “Was I just insulted?”
Obito followed him off and caught up to him yelling, “ Yo, One-eye I need to talk to you.” It was the One-eye comment that got his attention. He turned around and gave him a death glare and said, “Don’t you call me that.” The young one with goggles said in a very sarcastic way, “ I geuss you don’t want an eye with the most powerful kekki genki in Konaha.” Kakashi looking a lot less annoyed replied, “What do you mean?” “Well, well, well looks like I got you intrested. My cousin died a week ago and I could get my clan to let you have it. It has already accessed the Sharingan so you’ll have it’s abillities. Rin has even offered to do the surgery. It’s my gift to you for reaching Jonin.” Kakashi hesitated and then answered, “If you can make it happen I’ll do it.”


-----------------------Two years later-------------------------

“Minato-sensei you can’t go through with this. You have a soon to be wife and a newborn son,” yelled Obito Uchiha. Kakashi without his usual bored look said, “Hokage-sama, I agree with Obito.” Obito had a smug look on his face. Then Kakashi added, “No matter how much I hate it.” The smug look turned annoyed. Rin added, “Hokage-sama we still need you in the village here and now you’re son needs you now.” Minato replied, “I know, but I have a duty to this village and I’m going to serve it. I’m off to say goodbye to my would be wife and my son.Oh and by the way you don’t have to address me as Hokage-sama” He then dashed off in smoke. Sarutobi came out of where he was hiding smoking a pipe. He said, after blowing a smoke ring, “So, everybody knows the plan right?” Everybody started looking at Obito. “WHY IS EVERYBODY LOOKING AT ME? I KNOW THE PLAN,” he screamed.
-----------------------At Hospital-------------------------
The Yondiame flashed into the room his lover was in. “Kushina, I wanted to tell you I might not make it back. I know that you already know that I’m putting him in Naruto. You’re being suportive about it to. Though it has to be our son that has this demon. He is the only one who can coatrol it,” said Minato. The beautiful red head said, “I know that it has to be him. In fact I’m kind of glad it is him he’ll be the hero of this village. Eventhough not everybody will think this way. After you get back we can get married, but you’ll have to take my clan name of Uzumaki.” He replied, “Yeah because you’re from a very important clan. Yeah we’ll get married if I…,” “No. Not if you come back, when you come back,” she interupted. “But…,” started the golden haired ninja. She said, “No buts you’re coming back.” “Okay dear,” was his reply. He then dashed off with a tear in his eye.


-------------------------At the Kyuubi Attack----------------

The Yondaime was riding Gamabunta trying to fight off the demon knowing that he would have to use that jutsu.Then his former student appeared. Along with them was Sarutobi. The monkey like man said, “If you die here we want to be here with you in you’re final hour, fightning this demon along side you.” He said, “Well you’re kind of late for my final hours. From the looks of things it’s more like my final minutes. I just started the Shiki Fūjin (Dead Demon Consuming Seal). I have done all the preparations now the only thing that is left is the jutsu itself.” “Good, now Emma,” said Sarutobi. Kakashi said, “Bull, go.” Rin said, “Torimaru now.” Obito yelled, “Nyachan time to do the plan.” Then Sarutobi started to use the jutsu and before Minato could stop him a human sized monkey blocked him. Then a bulldog, a cat, and a hawk started helping the monkey. “WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING,” screamed a confused Minato. Kakashi answered , “Stopping you from letting yourself die.” Emma was able to get a hold of Minato and hold him long enough for Sarutobi to seal away the demon in Naruto.
Sarutobi’s body fell after the jutsu was complete and Emma was sent back to the summoning world leaving behind a contract and a note telling them to keep the contract for a while. They carried off Sarutobi’s and the others bodies to celebrate the defeat of the fox, the many shinobi and innocent that lost their life, and the marrige of the hokage and a women from the Former Village of Whirlpool. At the end of it all the Yondiame raised up Naruto and said, “Behold your savior and the container for the Kyuubi.” Many villagers were shocked and angery. Saying things like “That child is bearing an evil demon” and “Let’s kill it now.” “Yeah,” many villagers said trying to go in and kill him. The Yondiame teleported to the closest person holding a kunai to his neck saying loud enough so everyone could hear, “He is also my son and I won’t let anyone hurt him.”
Chapter end notes: It's not the best but I hope you enjoy