TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bounder's OCs by Bounder Oran

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Free for use.
Name - FrostByte Ician (AYE-shun)
Meaning - Solace; Relaxation
Age - 13 & 16 (Shippuden)
Gender - Male
Height - 5' 7”
Weight - 137 lbs
Village - Mist Village in the Water Country; Missing-nin

Family - Mother, Father, and an Older Sister (ANBU)

Personality - Peaceable and intellectual. Would never kill and attempts to stop his friends from doing it. Always serious and chooses to stay out of conversations.

Likes - Ayame, Organization, Water, Planning, and Ice

Dislikes - War, Killing, Illogical People, Idiocy, and Perversion

Appearance - Black, ear length hair. Glasses. Long, dark blue cloak. Two slanted claw mark patterns on each cheek. Dark blue robe with dark blue sandals.

Weapons - Scythe, Kunai, Shuriken

Significances - Will do anything to heal or prevent injury or death of allies.

Biography - FrostByte grew up normally and had a normal life. His family was normal and his sister even became an ANBU member. His intelligence allowed his to learn fast and he graduated from the academy at the age of seven. He trained under a Jonin for six months before passing the Chunin exams. He did not want to be a leader and so he refused to do anything other than single-person missions. At the age of eleven, while on a mission to escort a trader to Konoha, he met up with Corb and Bounder. He was intrigued and joined their small training group. He was the third to start living at the secret area. He left his village during a mission to find a better place in the world for himself. The village was not too excited about this and tried to bring him down. Two Jonins failed and later two ANBU members barely failed. A group of five ANBU members were sent out, lead by FrostByte's sister. He only survived that attack by the help of his friends. He took down two ANBU members but when it came, he wouldn't fight his sister. Minosuke and Ruse took down the last two ANBU members and FrostByte's sister.